Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Programmers Jokes, Memes, Prayers, Fun Thread 2018 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Jokes, Memes, Prayers, Fun Thread 2018 (916 Views)

If You Are A Programmer, Here's Some Really Funny Programmers Jokes. (pics) / Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Jokes, Memes, Prayers, Fun Thread 2018 by sparkle6(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Too much code aint good for the body. Lets have some fun.
I will open it up with.
*My Programmers Prayer*
Let every pishing attacks be detected and canceled. Let every dos attacks, ddos attacks, man in the middle or sql injections directed towards the servers of my heart be plagued by loss of bandwidth. Every penetration test directed to my body system be detected and halted. May all brute force attempts on the password of my concience fail. Please lord update me from beta to alpha version and increase the security of my bodyware thruogh encryption
Protect my soul site with thine precious firewall and foil the attempts of spamming of my wordings and sayings.
Script my body with righteouScript and increase my intelligence with lisp. grin grin
Dont let my life be as complicated as machine language but spread thy goodness larger than vacuum tubes upon me. grin
Secure me with the swift language and let me succeed like andriod os. Anything related to spiritware, demonware or evil plugins that try to thwart this connection be shutdown at this instant never to boot again.
All the softwares in form of people programming that i won't suceed in life, fry their system hardware.
Let my wifi connect to good developers only. God pls upgrade my heart Os to windows 10.
Secure me like linux distro. grin
I thank you for this connection which you ran as adminstrator.
Thank you for having received and read this prayer mail. grin
Reply me on your spiritual whatsapp messager.
Amen.
Add yours...
Programmers Fun time begins in 3, 2, 1...
Re: Programmers Jokes, Memes, Prayers, Fun Thread 2018 by Hibrahym: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Mining Software BTC Everyday / In Need Of A Private Tutor On Software Development In Portharcourt / Data Science Project: Twitter Sentiment Analysis On Presidential Election '19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.