Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Jealousy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jealousy. (188 Views)

'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / RCCG Sunday School Students Jan. 28th, Lesson 22 : Topic — Envy And Jealousy / Rccg Sunday School Student Manual(28/01/2018) Envy And Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy. by LFTP(f): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hey, how are you doing? I don't get to ask this most times but I trust that you are doing great. So I'm going to make this particular entry in form of a series. I'd deal with Jealousy today and then come next week Monday I'd deal with envy. I do not want you to miss it (please don't miss it. �).

So while I was studying on Jealousy, some described it as the green eyed monster of envy, but then is jealousy really envy? Well, I personally do not think the word "jealousy" should be mistaken for envy because they mean different things.
Side story: Mr. A had noticed some sort of advances his wife was receiving from Mr. X (sounds like a math problem right? �) Mr. A's wife, Mrs. A, had told Mr. X severally that she didn't need any of these and that she was happily married but this didn't stop Mr. X from approaching her, so Mr. A tells his wife he has been noticing Mr. X advances and he is really not excited about it. Mrs. A spoke to Mr. X the next day and almost immediately Mr. X backed off. Did Mr. A have trust issues? Was Mr. X approaching Mrs. A like Mr. A had painted it in his head? Was Mr. A justified in becoming jealous? I really don't know because these things are issues of the heart and unless one can see hearts of men, we can't really say.
But then being jealous is only as a result of being afraid to lose what is ours, what we have and it can be seen obviously in the story that Mr. A didn't want anyone competing for the affection of his wife, I mean, she is a no go area. The honest truth is this, you can never lose what you have if you guard it well enough, you can apply this principle to all spheres of life. This is the description of human jealousy....
To continue reading, stop by this link.
https://lettersfromthepotter./2018/11/22/jealousy/

(1) (Reply)

International Visitors Troop Into Samuel Akinbodunse FANO For Angelic Encounter / Aflame For God! / Trust And Do; Do And Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.