Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Aflame For God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aflame For God! (189 Views)

Awake From Sleep(spiritual And Physical) And Set Aflame Your Faith In Jesus / Kumuyi Launches ‘the Kings Circle’, ‘youth Aflame’ Series / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aflame For God! by Nameskingsley: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
I was going home from church this morning when God impressed this word in my spirit. He said "When you are on fire, YOU will feel the heat on your body before OTHERS feel it" He then started showing me in pictures what he meant. For space sake I can't say them here.
But what this means is that if you cannot feel this heat (now am not talking about your normal kind of heat you feel when the sun is hot) then you're not on fire and you don't need anyone to tell you that. When you see one that is on fire, you will just know!
I can relate very well to this because sometime in 2016, I was to pray for a girlfriend who had a fibroid issue and when I held her hands, she quickly withdrew it. I was shocked at that, but I didn't ask her anything.
Again, one day in the year 2015, while having our family devotion, my mum held my hand and she got slain in the Holy Ghost. I wasn't surprised then, but I couldn't deny I could feel the heat on me. I can't still deny that fact.
A wise man once said "Set yourself on fire and others will come to see you burn." Listen, it doesn't matter how long you've been in church, if you are not on fire, you'll be the prey of the devil and he will deal with you continually as he likes.
Only those on fire for God can truly DOMINATE this world. Let's keep aflame for God. Let's do this for our generation! God help us!!!

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of A Good End (Review) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/18 / Get Busy For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.