Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee (1526 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Swish(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2006
This dude was previously without a job. met this 40-something year old married lady who after just 2 months of going out her, she gets him a good-paying job. About a year later, the dude begins to talk about him wanting to marry her because she is separated from her husband (her husband stays in the US). Now he's not talking about kiddies stuff here, she has a daughter for her husband but the kid already calls him "daddy". hmmm...
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Seun(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2006
And what was the woman's reaction? Is she on good terms with her husband? He must really love her to want to marry her; I wonder how that's possible.
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by IAH(f): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2006
No, he doesn't love her. He's just grateful for the job and wants more goodies like that. grin
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Seun(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2006
IAH: I don't understand you argument. It's obvious that he doesn't have to marry her to get those goodies.
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by hotangel2(f): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2006
Weird.

But i think, he should marry her if he wants to and if they are happy about it.
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Freewilly(f): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2006
Sounds just like a typical Nigerian man in the US that would marry any thing for a green card
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by nicetohave(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2006
Not necessarily, and love isnt the only reason why people marry anyway and infact the issue of love in marriage is an overflogged one.....i think compatibility outweighs love in marriage.
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Swish(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2006
Freewilly:

Sounds just like a typical Nigerian man in the US that would marry any thing for a green card

They both stay in Abuja, Nigeria. He really does love her but his main problem is that she's already married but he's thinking since her and her hussie are separated and don't even stay in the same country anything goes. As long as she bares his surname, i don't know if he's spoken about the lady divorcing her hussie (but he hasn't spoken to me about that though)
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by pete(m): 2:51am On Jan 24, 2006
Well you know stuff happens everyday, but every issue has its own material fact. Like freewilly hastilly generalised, a typical nigerian guy would mary for green card, again this is an error. Americans mary for insurrance purpose and to help eleviate cost of living...you don't see amrican saying a typical america would marry for green card. Same reason I just can't stand Nigerians here in America who speak evil of Nigeria, when there is quite as much evil here in America. I mean we all know and we can intellectualize about it amongst us, some Nigerians just open their ugly mouths here and speak evil of her.
Now back to the subject.Its a common thingy here in America...dated women who are only separated. My former boss a lawyer had her weding date fixed even b4 her divorce went thru.On the age, u know it could happen.You just don't know how love comes.
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2006
i think he is being plain foolish angry he should really think well so he does not regret his actions later.
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Ndipe(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2006
He is playing with fire. Tell him to sever the emotional ties he has with the lady before he gets burnt!!!
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Swish(m): 2:52am On Jan 24, 2007
well, just an update, he's already married to her. don't even ask me how he's doing because the dude has tossed all his friends to the gallows(hope i got it right). Enemies of progress is what he calls us. But to tell you the truth, the guy is now a Mega Big Boy In Abuja.
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Busta(f): 4:14am On Jan 24, 2007
its all for the money

how old is the guy enways?
Re: Single Guy, 29, Has Married Woman As Fiancee by Seun(m): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2007
because the dude has tossed all his friends to the gallows
You should never oppose a friend's choice of a partner even if you don't understand it. Friendship 101.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Handle 'nosy In-laws' ??? / Pregnant And Scared / MY CANDID Thots....hear What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.