Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Do People Still Want PDP Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Still Want PDP Back (2920 Views)

Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / Godwin Obaseki- Nigerians Don’t Want Pdp Or Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

Sadly,this is what APC wants to take to the 'next level' cry

Tufia!

Next level of genocide and land-grabbing.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da resurgent4oodua butterflyleo deomelo orientation101 GworoChewinMaga haryorbarmie83 velocity25

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Ziggylady:
1) My salary was worth twice what its worth now that i am saddled with APC..

2)PDP is the only party with the realistic chance of unseating APC next year so its worth the try for me.

3)Security situatiion in this country is in shambles....Fulani herdsmen an hitherto rag-tag group of nomads causing skirmishes here and there has grown so much muscles and has become very audacious in their murderous sprees because buhari is their grand-patron.

4)Economic situatiion in this country has exposed buhari/APC as cluless frauds they were suspected of being prior to 2015 e.t.c..

So for now,its PDP for me till further notice.

You people and your blind hatred of Buhari that makes you create brazen lies about what we all witnessed.

Boko Haram was claiming territory under the PDP and there were many areas Nigerians dare not venture into but that is not the case today. We all remember, under PDP, when militancy was a menace and GEJ was even paying Tompolo et al to protect our waters. Dokubo Asari and Tompolo were untouchable under PDP. Why are they not trying Buhari as they did PDP Presidents?Vigilante menace under PDP nko?

The herdsmen menace is regretable and one of of the stains on Buhari's CV but that is gradually fading now because the APC worked on solutions. So, please don't come here revising history we were all part of and which confirms security was far, far worse under PDP than is the case today. Security has improved vastly under Buhari. Minus the herdsmen killings, everything is generally better under APC security-wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by velocity25(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2018
immhotep:

Next level of genocide and land-grabbing.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da resurgent4oodua butterflyleo deomelo orientation101 GworoChewinMaga haryorbarmie83 velocity25
Buharists and Buharideens know that APC got nothing to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Ziggylady(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

You people and your blind hatred of Buhari that makes you create brazen lies about what we all witnessed.

Boko Haram was claiming territory under the PDP and there were many areas Nigerians dare not venture into but that is not the case today. We all remember, under PDP, when militancy was a menace and GEJ was even paying Tompolo et al to protect our waters. Dokubo Asari and Tompolo were untouchable under PDP. Why are they not trying Buhari as they did PDP Presidents?Vigilante menace under PDP nko?

The herdsmen menace is regretable and one of of the stains on Buhari's CV but that is gradually fading now because the APC worked on solutions. So, please don't come here revising history we were all part of and which confirms security was far, far worse under PDP than is the case today. Security has improved vastly improved under Buhari. Minus the herdsmen killings, everythimg is generally better under APC security-wise.

Guy could you resist the temptation of constituting a nuisance on mentions especially if it has to with buhari/APC?...I hate arguing with your kind cos you are paid to be the way you are,..Its pointless really.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Ziggylady:
1) My salary was worth twice what its worth now that i am saddled with APC..

2)PDP is the only party with the realistic chance of unseating APC next year so its worth the try for me.

3)Security situatiion in this country is in shambles....Fulani herdsmen an hitherto rag-tag group of nomads causing skirmishes here and there has grown so much muscles and has become very audacious in their murderous sprees because buhari is their grand-patron.

4)Economic situatiion in this country has exposed buhari/APC as cluless frauds they were suspected of being prior to 2015 e.t.c..

So for now,its PDP for me till further notice.

You are talking of your salary because you have a fixed income There are businesses that need to generate their own income from scratch in the comatose economy that cant see 20k
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by chiangwar: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Is a shame that people like you that hardly feed well will come up just because you have access to internet and be making noses
Go and do something better with your life.

buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs want PDP back because they are lazy and free corrupt money is not coming again .
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Ziggylady(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2018
Naughtysite:
You are talking of your salary because you have a fixed income There are businesses that need to generate their own income from scratch in the comatose economy that cant see 20k

Ok forgive me if i erred,i was just talking from my personal experience..

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by SouthEastFacts: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2018
MYHUBBY:

regardless of tribe and religion. all sane Nigerians will reelect baba Yusuf

FYI, nothing like Muslim or Christian when Yoruba want to support a candidate. abia state has Christian candidacies and the state is in a sorry state. who religion EPP?
Why are you supporting baba yusuf? So that SW will aim for the presidency, isn't it? That is why we call you people yoruba moslems. Potential terrorists, to them the Benue mass grave, Zaria massacre, cattle colony, massacre of Christians in Kaduna, doesn't matter as long as SW will produce next president.

Go and deceive your kids, sensible Nigerians know that yorubas are polarized along religious line. Have you bothered to ask yourself why there is no major SW moslem politician in PDP but all in APC (pro-islamic party) while Yoruba Christians are both in PDP and APC but majorly in PDP (secular party)?

I will believe that trash when I see a major yoruba moslem politician in PDP (a secular party)

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs want PDP back because they are lazy and free corrupt money is not coming again .
Genuine wealth is not a product of corruption The fact you have never tasted money in your life does not mean you should hate on the rich It takes a lot of thinking to make money Anti corruption narrative in the Nigerian context is poverty under veil and a lazy man excuse
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by buhariguy(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2018
immhotep:

Receive sense.

under corruption, PDP received $1.1tr in 16yrs according to OPEC report without a single project, no road, no railway, no light, no water,no single unit of house, no fertilizer plant, Etc.
But under integrity, with just $94b in 3yrs, 3 railway has be completed, 2 dryport and 2 seaport has be completed, 17 fertilizer plant refurbished, 3,000 km of road completed. 5 housing estate completed
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Not if PDP play their cards well! Revolution must start from somewhere!

Another 4years of this is unimaginable!

Can you fight war? Can the whole of the igbo tribe fight war against Buhari?

If you can't fight war, then forget about it jareee.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by cyril10(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
PDP is still far better than the lying APC we have today.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
If igbos can fight a bloody civil war, they would definitely oust Buhari next year. But if they can't fight, all the wailing from here to soweto won't remove Buhari.

This is my own little advice. It's better to resign to fate or plan to emigrate out of Nigeria because Buhari and his horde of zombies won't relinquish power for anybody.

Good luck!
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

Guy could you resist the temptation of constituting a nuisance on mentions especially if it has to with buhari/APC?...I hate arguing with your kind cos you are paid to be the way you are,..Its pointless really.

If unintelligent enough to combat superior argument, obfuscate distractively and suggest others, your intellectual superior by far, are "paid". Sad. You are not worth it and an olodo.

You are an empty barrel and you should think before you talk because many here can counter your unintelligent and illogical utterances. Only a dunce will compare APC to PDP as far as security is concerned. Under the PDP, 2009 to 2015, Boko Haram became one of the most dangerous terrorist group in the world.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

If unintelligent enough to combat superior argument, obfuscate distractively and suggest others, your intellectual superior by far, are "paid". Sad. You are not worth it and an olodo.

You are an empty barrel and you should think before you talk because many here can counter your unintelligent and illogical utterances. Only a dunce will compare APC to PDP as far as security is concerned. Under the PDP, 2009 to 2015, Boko Haram became one of the most dangerous terrorist group in the world.

Butterflyleo, is that you?
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Ziggylady(f): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Ok just smell off in peace....*covers nostrils*..

Bye.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Daplux4: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
we thought APC will bring the desired change Nigerians need.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by ngoziempress: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Because the devil you know is better than the Angel that has shown you pepper.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Daplux4: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Just passing, don't be offended i want to know if Boko Haram has stop their terrorist act under the present APC lead Govt.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Daplux4:

Just passing, don't be offended i want to know if Boko Haram has stop their terrorist act under the present APC lead Govt.

No they have not same as ISIS and Al Qeada are still active despite the efforts of the most powerful military forces in the world.

Point is that Boko Haram has been decimated severely and things are nowhere near what obtained under the PDP where Boko Haram claimed Nigerian land as their territory and were killing thousands of Nigerians for fun with the PDP unable to put up a fight and defend Nigerians.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

Ok just smell off in peace....*covers nostrils*..

Bye.

Olodo. Can't compete intellectually then resort to insult. Typical IPOB antics.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by orisa37: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
People are tired of Buhari. He is a Dictator and a Feudalist.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Daplux4: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

No they have not same as ISIS and Al Qeada are still active despite the efforts of the most powerful military forces in the world.

Point is that Boko Haram has been decimated severely and things are nowhere near what obtained under the PDP where Boko Haram claimed Nigerian land as their territory and were killing thousands of Nigerians for fun with the PDP unable to put up a fight and defend Nigerians.

But just few days ago Boko Haram has proved to Nigeria and the whole world that they are still strong despite APC claim.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
orisa37:

You say that but I feel Buhari will even do better in some regions than he did in 2015 i.e SW and SS. Nigerian politics is not about the elite or middle class with access to the net . You need to factor this into your thinking.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
orisa37:

But he won't go anywhere since it's mainly the poor and unenlightened that will vote and because Nigerians are majorly a docile people. We would endure him for another 4 years.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by MYHUBBY: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Why are you supporting baba yusuf? So that SW will aim for the presidency, isn't it? That is why we call you people yoruba moslems. Potential terrorists, to them the Benue mass grave, Zaria massacre, cattle colony, massacre of Christians in Kaduna, doesn't matter as long as SW will produce next president.

Go and deceive your kids, sensible Nigerians know that yorubas are polarized along religious line. Have you bothered to ask yourself why there is no major SW moslem politician in PDP but all in APC (pro-islamic party) while Yoruba Christians are both in PDP and APC but majorly in PDP (secular party)?

I will believe that trash when I see a major yoruba moslem politician in PDP (a secular party)

mumu why was Biafra agitation abandoned? if not to grace in VP in the zoo

the joke is on you grin

baba Yusuf will be reelected and you will go back to your early cry cheesy

if Igbo don't vote for Buhari reelection I wonder who will be next Nigeria president if not Yoruba?
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by EmirAbj: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Shey Na Sowore Go Tackle Buhari Or Who Among Those Presidential Candidates Go Tackle Buhari Or Jubril... If Not PDP Of Atiku
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Butterflyleo, is that you?

No. Na Oshigun.
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
nzeobi:

who did Abuja kaduna rail line and what of the Abuja.
but if majority prefer pdp and you and a few prefer APC then it means something is wrong with you.

Who is d majority?

U guys will b shock with d result dat it will b coming out of each state olohun
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
gabazin080:
Still wondering why people still want them back in power after the plenty allegation of corruption under them.

Is it that people are tired of APC and just want anything or anyone to replace them
Who told many persons are interested in voting PDP?. Let's face it, aside empowering selected Nigerians, what has APC done that has touched the lives of average Nigerians?. You need to visit markets, lock up stalls, schools e.t.c to see how many Nigerians are complaining bitterly about this government. The price of things are escalating on daily basis, there is hunger in the land. In the history of Nigeria that I witnessed many begging for food. This has never happened before even during corruption era as APC paint it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Grayxme: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Sincerely, Only backward minded people will want the PDP back because it can be likened as facing the promised land but rather turning back to go back to Egypt
Re: Why Do People Still Want PDP Back by Belluchii: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
The people that wants PDP back are those people that does not have the interest of this country at heart. No patriotic Nigeria will want the pdp that dragged this country to the mud to come back. With the recent development in this country by the Buhari led administration, the pdp stand no chance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Shows Confidence In Saki & Peter Obi Look Lost-pics / Video: “igbos Are Slaves To Ijaw People” – Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.