Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book (24008 Views)

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by kitaatita: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2018
One was written by Reno Omokri and the other was written by Chidoka. There is no original or fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by neduprince(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2018
mjbaba:
We don't care even if na photocopy

So far na the same content

We will buy. We will read.

Piracy.... Like stealing....is not corruption.

Its not the same content sir
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2018
Glycolysis:

So, despite Jonathan leaving the office for your "messiah ", he is still in overseeing the affair of your country by been responsible for the current hardship in the country
Your brain need to be checked!

If his successor made it any better, we would have had the time to check out for fakes or have piracy in the country completely shut down.

Now, on "messiah", We all supported Buhari then because we thought APC would do us good, but as it stands now, neither APC or PDP is good for Nigeria. If we keep electing people from these platforms, the country will keep plunging into chaos. Their ideology is built on corruption. It's all about themselves, not the people. It's all about sharing and sending down crumbs to Nigerians to fix the country, which they still take kickbacks from.

For me, I'm supporting #Sowore2019. It won't matter if he wins or not.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by bizzibodi(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2018
How are we sure Jonathan own is not d fake one?d other version is more rich in content.
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Maozija(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2018
Lol,nigerians wicked sha.dem don spoil business for mr. Jona.
but the irony about the whole mess is that na him people wrecked that havoc on the book(igbo amaka)
igbo and piracy are like bread and butter
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by naijapikin04(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Mahsums: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Take note please

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Bedlecturer(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2018
Fake one get wrong spellings? Fake one no carry same story abi? Fake one no be book abi wetin? Fake one is written in Ijaw or Hausa?
As far as Jona book is concern for now whether fake or original, book na book no be so?
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by ba7man(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Who cares? Fake or original, it's the same bullsh1t that's written in it. undecided

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2018
Obasanjo Wrote my Watch , Jonathan my Transition hours ,maybe Buhari would write my lifeless journey .. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by KanuIsCursed: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2018
Yeye book from clueless Jonathan
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by KanuIsCursed: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2018
skybird212:
Obasanjo Wrote my Watch , Jonathan my Transition hours ,maybe Buhari would write my lifeless journey .. Lol

More like your Obituary
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Daboomb: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2018
skybird212:

Buhari will write: My battle with PDP Crooks and Jonathan's treasury Looters! grin grin

Even out of office, Jonathan and his henchmen are still looting Nigerians or how do you explain a situation where Bayelsa Governor gives Jonathan #100M for his book, gives him 6-Hectares of Bayelsa land and dashes im #5M every month till kingdom come...all from the people's money!
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

If his successor made it any better, we would have had the time to check out for fakes or have piracy in the country completely shut down.

Now, on "messiah", [s]We all supported Buhari then because we thought APC would do us good[/s], but as it stands now, neither APC or PDP is good for Nigeria. If we keep electing people from these platforms, the country will keep plunging into chaos. Their ideology is built on corruption. It's all about themselves, not the people. It's all about sharing and sending down crumbs to Nigerians to fix the country, which they still take kickbacks from.

Thank you
Speak for yourself!
I never voted for buhari,neither did I vote for Jonathan during the 2015 presidential election..
Not even sowore has the interest of the mass at heart.
Unless you want to believe there lies, good for you!
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by KanuIsCursed: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2018
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
wishing harm to Nairalander

You just love following me,profess your love to me already, Oya tell me you love mecheesygrin
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2018
For what you just said, if you mean it... I decree by power that control the universe and control ur breath that You will never live to see January 2019. The only reason u will live to see it is if u didn't mean what u wrote but if not the people that love seeing u around will mourn u before this year runs out. Keep it in ur left hand till ur transition hour
KanuIsCursed:

More like your Obituary
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Problem to won niyen Egbon. In case u are not a Yoruba, I mean that's their own problem Broz
Daboomb:

Buhari will write: My battle with PDP Crooks and Jonathan's treasury Looters! grin grin

Even out of office, Jonathan and his henchmen are still looting Nigerians or how do you explain a situation where Bayelsa Governor gives Jonathan #100M for his book, gives him 6-Hectares of Bayelsa land and dashes im #5M every month till kingdom come...all from the people's money!
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by KanuIsCursed: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2018
skybird212:
For what you just said, if you mean it... I decree by power that control the universe and control ur breath that You will never live to see January 2019. The only reason u will live to see it is if u didn't mean what u wrote but if not the people that love seeing u around will mourn u before this year runs out. Keep it in ur left hand till ur transition hour

What is this thing yarning?tongue,Shove your useless power in your ass because I will be around for a very long time,grin,am not even planing to die at all not to talk of 2018,Don't waste your energy cursing me,I will only die when I want tocheesy
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Smile4daddy(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2018
SouthWestBlood:
Really? Does anyone one give a Bleep to whether a book by a former president who further inflicted hardship on Nigerians is fake or not?

We have 100s of important stuffs to deal with. This news should have been shared between the publishers and Jonathan, not ordinary Nigerians who are looking for food.
Any book written by Gudluck dat doesn't contain Orubebe, Dasuki, Alison Madueke, patience Jonathan, drama at collation center, why Sanusi Lamido was sacked, as well as Orisejafor private jet, million dollars arms + ammunition saga, Avengers and Ipods,
Dats not a book but tissues paper.
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by BeraBera2(f): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
So it's the fake version of the Book that I downloaded into my phone? sad shocked
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Smile4daddy(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Now, on "messiah", We all supported Buhari then because we thought APC would do us good, but as it stands now, neither APC or PDP is good for Nigeria. If we keep electing people from these platforms, the country will keep plunging into chaos. Their ideology is built on corruption. It's all about themselves, not the people. It's all about sharing and sending down crumbs to Nigerians to fix the country, which they still take kickbacks from.

Thank you
Why waisting your vote for someone that's still dreaming?

Why not give the vote to PMB so you can move with those of us who are patriotic Nigerians to the next level.
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2018
If they really are two different books then I will read both and gain more knowledge. Only a minute amount of information is a waste.
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2018
If you are wise enough, you will understand I don't know u from anywhere not even what people call u by name. U were the one who brought death wishes to the table here so u can't refuse to die as soon as possible if u really meant what u said to me. So except you tell God u were joking ur Facebook page will be rented with RIP this year sir or bro.
KanuIsCursed:

What is this thing yarning?tongue,Shove your useless power in your ass because I will be around for a very long time,grin,am not even planing to die at all not to talk of 2018,Don't waste your energy cursing me,I will only die when I want tocheesy
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by thephil(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:
smiley stealing is not corruption grin piracy is also not corruption tongue if only EFCC had left little money for them In patience foster mums account, or patience dollar Skye bank account, he would'nt be disturbing us with a 10k book. Imagine he had just one job to do since 2015 which is to write and sell one single fictional book and yet he lost it to piracy. Now we understand why deziana and dasuki stole us dry under his watch

Idiot go back to school and learn English language. Social media mouth makers when you can't even win elections in your family.

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by iammo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
thephil:

Idiot go back to school and learn English language. Social media mouth makers when you can't even win elections in your family.

Pained ipobians, when last have your total generation and tribe won any national election into national office, keep insulting with your chestbeating you can guarantee non of your type would lead Nigeria in your lifetime and we still won't give you sovereignty... Wailing wailer

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by rukoyah42(f): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tapout:

same here.. Fake or no fake, I'm reading it like that grin
grin

1 Like

Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by saucemanny(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/how-to-spot-the-original-and-fake-version-of-jonathans-transition-hours/
d

Thief wey for dey cell dey write book....e no go go well for all this political thieves wey they suffer nigeria.!!!!!!
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by Donemmy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=iammo post=73227995] smiley stealing is not corruption grin piracy is also not corruption tongue if only EFCC had left little money for them In patience foster mums account, or patience dollar Skye bank account, he would'nt be disturbing us with a 10k book. Imagine he had just one job to do since 2015 which is to write and sell one single fictional book and yet he lost it to piracy. Now we understand why deziana and dasuki stole us dry under his watch[/quote
Its high time we stop being myopic in reasoning. Yes he indeed said stealing is not corruption connotatively but did he then said stealing is not a crime? Don't you think calling a Man that stole from Government account "Thief" carries more weight?. Thief thief every
Re: ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book by KanuIsCursed: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
skybird212:
If you are wise enough, you will understand I don't know u from anywhere not even what people call u by name. U were the one who brought death wishes to the table here so u can't refuse to die as soon as possible if u really meant what u said to me. So except you tell God u were joking ur Facebook page will be rented with RIP this year sir or bro.

Bla bla bla tell ur God to kill me now,I won't die in the next 500years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.