Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit (13311 Views)

NECO GCE Result 2018 Is Out: NECO Records Over 62% Credits In Maths, English / University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check / University Of Ilorin Screening Form 2017/2018 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by tbliss22(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2018
A sensible govt. should be so ashamed about this but I won't be surprised if the ministry of education turns a blind eyes to it.
Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by juniorstar(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2018
Even as the stat poor reach you would still see guys with 8 A's
Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by lexy2014: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Stalwert:

Govt isn't going to force your kids to read, this generation have more tools to be successful but poor parenting seems to have a more negative impact.
"This generation has more tools 2b successful..."

Its a painful reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
ItzBIM:
This generation is are just getting dumber.
Mtchewww

Plus you abi
Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2018
ItzBIM:
This generation are just getting dumber.
Mtchewww
They are getting wiser....they have brothers that us done with uni still jobless and broke and they see the life of wizkid(starboy).
Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reader530:
Yes o. It is out. I just registered 2018 Waec result just because of my date of birth adjustment and God has answered my prayers. In the previous one, I have 7 credits including English and Maths and God has answered me again. This one below will be used for Job searching since that there is English and Maths but the other one with the inconvenience date of birth will be used for school. Can I use this one for job since that DOB I used is OK by me?
You go explain taya oh grin grin
Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by Ayobami7(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by DateMynd44(m): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2018
ItzBIM:
This generation are just getting dumber. Mtchewww
hahaha lol just 35%/lmao
Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by foxxymobile1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
emmyw:
West African Examinations Council, WAEC GCE 2018 Result is out. WASSCE for Private Candidates (August/September 2nd Series Exam), 2018 Has Been Released. 35.99% Obtained 5 Credits Including English & Maths.

This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2018 August/September 2nd Series Exam West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE  for Private Candidates(popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online .

See Also: 2018 WAEC GCE Result Statistics – 35.99% Obtained 5 Credits Including English & Maths.

2018 WAEC GCE Results have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website. Candidates need to purchase the WAEC result checker which cost N500 (five hundred naira only) from authorized dealers or any WAEC office nearest to them to be able to access their results.

HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESULT ONLINE
Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.  (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018
Select the Type of Examination  i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up

HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESULT VIA SMS.
In case you want to check your 2018 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:

WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)

For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2018

Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.

Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)

Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!

Share your WAEC GCE results with others via the comments section below.

CC: Lalasticlala

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/check-waec-gce-result-online/

Are you looking for experienced private home tutor(s)/Lesson Teacher or a reliable tutoring agency in code 042-Enugu State ? Your search ends here.
https://foxxymobile.com.ng/index.php?page=item&id=266
And are you aware that passing WAEC and NECO at distinction grades has become more important and necessary than before?
The number of distinctions obtained by your child or ward in WAEC or NECO plays a vital role in securing admission into universities and polytechnics in Nigeria and can also influence the possibility of being awarded scholarship opportunities abroad.

Help your child make straight 8As in his/her WAEC or NECO in 2019-2025 with experienced and passionate tutor in Enugu State Nigeria.

My past records speak for me.

Register with me for your child`s success and happiness.

Your child may need a tutor to help him/her perform better at Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History.

Foxxymobile Tutors is the answer to your quest.

Basic Computer Sciences, Basic Technology and Mathematics
More than 2 years experience
My love of teaching comes from a lifelong love of learning. As a Second class upper graduate of Business Information Technology with an M.A in International Business Management, I know that hard work and dedication to learning can pay off. My experience as a trained teacher in both the British and Nigerian curricula for more than 2 years, has seen me help hundreds of students realize their potentials and get higher grades in exams.

I specialize in tutoring senior secondary Schools: Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History, commerce .

Also, as a highly skilled Computer Teacher, My role as Computer Teacher at Day Secondary School Independence Layout, is part of my achievement and it is certain that I would make a valuable addition to your (child) or organization.
I am adept in curriculum development, classroom management, and student improvement plans. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate interpersonal and time management abilities, I excel at:
• Introducing students to effective computer skills such as typing.
• Providing information about how computers, tablets, and phones are beneficial.
• Assisting students in completing assignments and improving test scores.
• Ensuring computer-related material is fun and easily related to real-world scenarios.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for computer science.

One of my goals for each session is to keep the student challenged, but not overwhelmed. I tailor my lessons to the students learning style, assign homework after every lesson, and provide periodic assessment and feedback both to the students and parent if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you, and helping you achieve success in your studies!

Levels taught: Primary, Senior Secondary School, Undergraduate and Adult

Teaching Curriculum: Nigerian, British, American
I have taught kids in schools which adopt the British and Nigerian Curricula.
Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by foxxymobile1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
ItzBIM:
This generation are just getting dumber.
Mtchewww

Are you looking for experienced private home tutor(s)/Lesson Teacher or a reliable tutoring agency in code 042-Enugu State ? Your search ends here.
And are you aware that passing WAEC and NECO at distinction grades has become more important and necessary than before?
The number of distinctions obtained by your child or ward in WAEC or NECO plays a vital role in securing admission into universities and polytechnics in Nigeria and can also influence the possibility of being awarded scholarship opportunities abroad.

Help your child make straight 8As in his/her WAEC or NECO in 2019-2025 with experienced and passionate tutor in Enugu State Nigeria.

Your child may need a tutor to help him/her perform better at Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History.

My love of teaching comes from a lifelong love of learning. As a Second class upper graduate of Business Information Technology with an M.A in International Business Management, I know that hard work and dedication to learning can pay off. My experience as a trained teacher in both the British and Nigerian curricula for more than 2 years, has seen me help hundreds of students realize their potentials and get higher grades in exams.

I specialize in tutoring senior secondary Schools: Computer Sciences, Basic Technology, Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Accounts, Government, History, commerce .

Also, as a highly skilled Computer Teacher, My role as Computer Teacher at Day Secondary School Independence Layout, is part of my achievement and it is certain that I would make a valuable addition to your (child) or organization.
I am adept in curriculum development, classroom management, and student improvement plans. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate interpersonal and time management abilities, I excel at:
• Providing information about how computers, tablets, and phones are beneficial.
• Ensuring computer-related material is fun and easily related to real-world scenarios.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for computer science.

One of my goals for each session is to keep the student challenged, but not overwhelmed. I tailor my lessons to the students learning style, assign homework after every lesson, and provide periodic assessment and feedback both to the students and parent if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you, and helping you achieve success in your studies!

Re: WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit by foxxymobile1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Pavore9:
Only 35.99% obtained 5 Credits Including English & Maths?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Installed As Chancellor Of NOUN / The Top100 Best Nigerian University...web Ranking 2013 / How Effective/powerful Is The Jamb Admission Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.