Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) (22900 Views)

Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Lucifer66(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Sometimes you people think you are smart but don't know you are very unintelligent.

So supposing according to you there is no God now, (who is self existing) using your question, then, who created nothingness? who created darkness? Who created the empty space and void where darkness resides? How did something even begin to exist? Who created the begining? What is the beginning?

Can you explain all these?

If you can't then shut it and stop trying to prove smart.

For there to be existence at all, doesn't it mean whatever began all things has to be eternal and self existing without beginning nor end?

Asking stupi.d questions like who created God Doesn't prove intelligence at all.
All what you said is nothing but rubbish.
We humans have discovered when all this started but we just do not know HOW it started or WHAT started it.
Believing is some rubbish God when EVERY single religion claims their god is the real one is complete stupidity.
The chance of your so called God being the right one is 1-999999 Millions of God's that no HUMAN has ever seen or nor felt.
You tell me who's the obvious stupid one here.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Lucifer66(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
luluosas:
Yes, is that too difficult for you to understand?
Wow, No problem you're too stupid for me to try and keep a reasonable agurment with.
If a grown up man can believe nothing made something then it's obvious you're a the definition of a brainwashed ape.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Lucifer66(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Sometimes you people think you are smart but don't know you are very unintelligent.

So supposing according to you there is no God now, (who is self existing) using your question, then, who created nothingness? who created darkness? Who created the empty space and void where darkness resides? How did something even begin to exist? Who created the begining? What is the beginning?

Can you explain all these?

If you can't then shut it and stop trying to prove smart.

For there to be existence at all, doesn't it mean whatever began all things has to be eternal and self existing without beginning nor end?

Asking stupi.d questions like who created God Doesn't prove intelligence at all.
Let me tell you something your brainwashed mind never thought about.
If God created water and plant before he made the sun how did the plants grow??
How did they ever start?
It deficies logic itself but Nah, You're too brainwashed to reason properly.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by luluosas(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmmmm. Think whatever you like but it can never erode the fact that God exists. If you like, call me whatever you like, but your unbelief in the existence of God is your greatest undoing. Honestly I pity you
Lucifer66:

Wow, No problem you're too stupid for me to try and keep a reasonable agurment with.
If a grown up man can believe nothing made something then it's obvious you're a the definition of a brainwashed ape.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Lucifer66(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
luluosas:
Hmmmmm. Think whatever you like but it can never erode the fact that God exists. If you like, call me whatever you like, but your unbelief in the existence of God is your greatest undoing. Honestly I pity you

Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

All what you said is nothing but rubbish.
We humans have discovered when all this started but we just do not know HOW it started or WHAT started it.
Believing is some rubbish God when EVERY single religion claims their god is the real one is complete stupidity.
The chance of your so called God being the right one is 1-999999 Millions of God's that no HUMAN has ever seen or nor felt.
You tell me who's the obvious stupid one here.

After reading all the rubbis.h you wrote, I have to say your IQ is pretty low.

I would have countered your statements with pure logic and reasoning but unfortunately, I dont have your time.

Unintelligent beings everywhere.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Lucifer66(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jeromejnr:

After reading all the rubbis.h you wrote, I have to say your IQ is pretty low.

I would have countered your statements with pure logic and reasoning but unfortunately, I dont have your time.

Unintelligent beings everywhere.
I can't say am surprised by your ignorant answer.
The dumbest people never have anything to say but insults.
Walk out like the Bastardized brainwashed bigot you were born to be.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Mosco100(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thank God
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

I can't say am surprised by your ignorant answer.
The dumbest people never have anything to say but insults.
Walk out like the Bastardized brainwashed bigot you were born to be.

Yeah right.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by willy623: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucifer66:

I know that dogs like you will come here and type rubbish. It's simple luck. The baby fell at the right place and at the right time.
There's no God you brainwashed ape.

hummn Psalm 14:1 reps you bro. Please read it!
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Lucifer66(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Yeah right.
This brainwashed bigot is still quoting me lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Lucifer66(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
willy623:

hummn Psalm 14:1 reps you bro. Please read it!
Read it and process it.

Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by Dawalexdg8: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nature was nice to him, glory be to God.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Amazing. Miracles happen often. People have survived free falls from airplanes when a parachute did not open. One time a bomb blew up an airliner, at cruising altitude, and a flight attendant survived the fall in the back part of the plane in the tail section.
Re: Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) by otabaotaba: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmmm omo this na only God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians & One Sudanese Deported For Illegal Stay In India (Photos) / How Nigerians Are Deceived With Fake Job Offers In Qatar (from Babaearly) / Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.