Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo (37821 Views)

Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by dadebayo1(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2018
solutionmi:
All naa for show
Turkey naa yaunga
Turkey naa for chop

Tolotolo.... grin in sunny neji's voice..

tolotolo
where you dey go
this your waka eh
all na for show

because they get small money
them wear rainbow color
(color dey riot ee)
them begin disturb your eye
yanga na wetin(yanga na tolo)
tolo na wetin(tolo na turkey)
turkey na wetin eh eh eh(turkey na for chop o) grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by BluntBoy(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2018
She is doing all this to get back at her ex. Women are fond of this.

The man may probably be seeing the beauty and the sexiness he never saw in her while they were married.
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by pacifust058(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:
wink that backside is worth more than many nairalanders bsc/msc/phd Certificate, if your beauty and private part can afford you a house in banana island, and a range rover SUV, while some peoples own can not even buy them versiline they are bound to hate
and surely, it ll get you a duplex in Hell
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
jayson87:
Seun dont you think its high time you review the psychiatric credentials of your MODs. Just saying.. How did this make frontpage
Seconded
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by iammo(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2018
pacifust058:
and surely, it ll get you a duplex in Hell

shocked is it your Hell cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by liyahwillie(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2018
TOKELISTIC TOKE...
MISS ENDOWED
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by meobizy(f): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Seriously though, we need to stop promoting these bored women who have nothing to contribute in life. It's sad this is what passes for celebrity news. In developed nations the paparazzi exists for a reason: they are the jobless ones who do all the chasing of celebrities, giving truly exclusive photographs of events from their lives. Here the 'celebrities' post pictures on social media and 'bloggers' trawl, searching for a sultry one men are ever ready to click their posts for.

I can't complain though, I enjoy it. It's either pictures like this created to punctuate our mumu political news or nothing. I'm tired of reading about the happenings of old fetish men who refuse to vacate the seat of power, dragging the country further into mediocrity with their ways. They spout the same lies from the 1960s 50 years later and yet Nigerians lap them up like thirsty dogs suffering the desert heat.
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by horzzyart(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2018
lekwa ukwu, chaii this girl don get yansh o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by ObinnaObinna(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2018
But this yansh make sense o... What will I do now? �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by lowaist101: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
See the back side....what do they call that kind of bra?
Don't mind me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by blaqroy: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
praizblog:
Aside back wetin she get

Money
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
HEY GUESS WHAT.............................. I DONT GIVE A F***,..............THANK YOU (^_^)
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by 900warriorz: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
vizkiz:
I miss those days when you will come to nairaland and gain something tangible.

Nowadays the Frontpage is just filled with celebrity bumbum from Instagram.

Copied news from instablog

and made up stories from bored twitter users

I thought I was the only one feeling that way....nairaland is neither fun nor educative anymore. Sup with the mods?
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by Ayobami7(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Cute
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
pU$Y ANd ANal doggy will fit her.

Standing doggy too.

This hoe needs a good fvck
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by babadee1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Money well spent.
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by thunderbabs: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Perfect ass tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by ItsOlasunday(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin...really made of gold
Re: Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo by BoyHuncho(m): 2:08am On Nov 24, 2018
vizkiz:
I miss those days when you will come to nairaland and gain something tangible.

Nowadays the Frontpage is just filled with celebrity bumbum from Instagram.

Copied news from instablog

and made up stories from bored twitter users
Viz of life, u still dey NL, u try o, dem suppose don make u admin for here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo / Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him / DJ Cuppy's 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII:A Review Of The Most Luxurious Sedan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.