Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) (38344 Views)

My New Year Visit To Osun-osogbo Sacred Grove / Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic / Visit To The Osun Osogbo Sacred Grove In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
mechanics:
Some won't like to hear the truth because it's bitter, that's the real truth, you either believe or not, you can't tell me to believe my prayers will be answered in a shrine, that's a fat lie.

When it comes to religion. Everybody has their own 'truth.' Who are you to disrespect another person's truth then get offended when they reciprocate?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
mechanics:
I won't discuss with you on this, you say whatever you like but don't call the name of God in vain.

A god that has low self esteem...is that one God?

1 Like

Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by afroxyz: 4:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Bbsharon:

Send me a pm. I can be your guide.

Sent
Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by Uyi168: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2018
RighteousI:
look at how urban, modern and graduate looking the girl looks yet she is into all these fetishes. if you see her singing "Imela" in a redeemed Church you will not even associate her with such fetishes.

Only Christ will save you. traditional religions are from satan.
u have a problem, yet u have no one to tell u..

1 Like

Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
FisifunKododada:

A god that has low self esteem...is that one God?
Remember He is the One that created you and I.
Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
FisifunKododada:

When it comes to religion. Everybody has their own 'truth.' Who are you to disrespect another person's truth then get offended when they reciprocate?
How did I disrespect the religion, tell me.
Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
mechanics:
How did I disrespect the religion, tell me.

When you tell someone that their god only grants 'temporary' wish, you are insulting their religion or faith. Just like if someone says the same thing about your god. We live in a society with different beliefs. You can't force anybody to accept your own belief. Therefore, for the sake of peaceful co-existence you do not insult other peoples faiths. If someone goes to their shrine and you insult them for doing so, its no different if someone insult you for going to church or mosque.

1 Like

Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
mechanics:
Remember He is the One that created you and I.

The God that created me does not have low self-esteem issues. He is 100% love. I don't know the god you are talking about but if its that maniac of the old-testament, that is not god but a very weak man pretending to be god.

1 Like

Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
FisifunKododada:

The God that created me does not have low self-esteem issues. He is 100% love. I don't know the god you are talking about but if its that maniac of the old-testament, that is not god but a very weak man pretending to be god.
hmmmmm.
Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
FisifunKododada:

But it was you that talked about low self esteem issues.
Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
FisifunKododada:

The God am talking about is the God that created the whole universe.

1 Like

Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by movid(m): 7:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Bbsharon:

Interesting. I would love to. Send me a pm please.
Am cumn to Osogbo tomorrow Saturday to continue the filming..Are u still Osogbo?
Re: My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) by movid(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Bbsharon:

Interesting. I would love to. Send me a pm please.
Av sent u a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) / Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG / Epe Has One Of The Best Road Networks In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.