Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (63363 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by WotzupNG: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you want to know the 4 Nigerian female celebrities that will really be excited if Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua visits Nigeria, Kindly read this thread to the end.

SOURCE: http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/4-nigerian-female-celebrities-anthony-joshua.html

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by WotzupNG: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
1. Uriel

She rose to stardom after participated in the Big Brother Naija 2017 edition. Since Anthony Joshua emerged victorious against Klitschko in April, she hasn't stopped professing her love for the Champ. She has several videos on Instagram showing her begging the Boxer for his attention.

Assets: Curvy, Funny, Good Cook etc

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by HungerBAD: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Toke Makinwa too?

I don't know. Since she wrote on her book that she got infected with something by her EX, I usually think about what that "infection" is whenever i see her pictures.

Women by nature are attracted to success. Even some were attracted to Evans the kidnapper.

Success is sweet.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by WotzupNG: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
2. Toke Makinwa

She's an OAP and a Fashionista who just finalized her divorce with ex-husband and fitness trainer, Maje Ayida. Even though the coast is clear enough, she still needs a Boxer to box his way into her heart. Having a thing for well built men, she crushes on Nigerian-British World Boxing Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua. In an Instagram post, she listed him as her birthday wish.

Assets: Radio Seductive Voice, Light-skinned etc

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Who no like better thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by WotzupNG: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
3. Kemi Adetiba

After her hit movie ''wedding party'', she became a household name in movie directing in Nigeria. She doesn't hide her feelings for the Heavyweight Champion as she is regularly seen showing him support on Instagram. When news broke out that AJ said he won't settled down for the next 10 years, she quickly hit IG to express her feelings in an amusing way.

Someone please queue and insert that "ayeleeeeeee" soundtrack underneath this post as I roll on the ground crying hot tears #KukuKeeMe My heart is broken right now *cracks opens a bottle of Remy and Pours out a Lil' liquor on the earth for the intended love that has passed away* Meanwhile... All you bearers of bad news can stop tagging me on this post now ohhhhhhhhh I don see am. That's how I woke up to a thousand tags on this same post. But when they're sharing money now, (or Sallah meat) you people will forget my handle
It appears she's yet to give up on Joshua. She uploaded a picture of him in celebration of his victory and title defense against Carlos Takam and called him baby.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by WotzupNG: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
4. Latasha Ngwube

A big, bold and beautiful lady sure needs a man with muscles fit enough to lift her up. That's probably why Latasha is crushing on the ever fit AJ. She and Kemi Adetiba once jostled for the Boxer few months ago on social media. See screenshots below.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by pinkbae(f): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
This Latasha lady is too fat shior

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by medolab90(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
See them crushing on him just because of his achievement go and focus on your career.

Hehehe even Tonto dike is crushing . anyone with that pics

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by brunofarad(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
They don't need Anthony Joshua

What they need is a good Job

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by Giddymoney(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Let them keep crushing

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by Earthquake1: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Who is this amebo that spent time compiling this useless thread?? ?

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by kakaG: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hot chicks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by michresa(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
hmmm,,,
if A.J catches una for za oza room, i know say hin go crush una up and down + front and back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by aAK1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
pinkbae:
actually he will pick her over any of them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by masada: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
who no like better tin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by Olateef(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
They can keep salivating

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by Tbillz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fantasying about AJ is allowed.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ignore them bruv
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by GodblessNig247(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
They should keep dreaming and drooling probably keep masturbating!! grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by pilarnig(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lalastic too dry crush on am... grin grin grin.. No joke ooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
That Latasha can give a man Amnesia, she will make a man forget everything and everyone and run away with her to Indonesia. Abeg anyone that knows Lastasha should tell her that if Anthony Joshua is not interested, Soberdrunk is willing to be her Usher...... grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
pinkbae:

That’s he’s taste and mine too ,skinny girls are a no no for me,I feel like a rapist Everytime during sex,chunky babes can take the full yard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by pweeryambre: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
who iz Anthony zoshua?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by mekuso89(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by pinkbae(f): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
aAK1:
actually he will pick her over any of them
Hmmmmmm maybe he likes big things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by sunshineV(f): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
And I'm here lonely, bored and baeless and no one is crushing on me....issokay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by NaijaElba(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
pinkbae:

Post your pic or mother's picture here before I can take you serious. Idiot. Always talking as if you can create human being. No wonder Wole said u are slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by holluwai(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dream on dreamers
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by UncleSnr(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
These are people's role model...

For high quality articles: Click Here

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) by chibabe259(f): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
They never tire for Dick?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.