Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) (43340 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by Ruddyman(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Thanks giving things
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by Tobest150(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2018
When money talks.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by RotrMezie: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Lucifer66:
One of the richest men in the world but yet so casual.
I won't lie, I can't be like that. cry

Men of Gold don't wear Gold.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by RotrMezie: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Lucifer66:
One of the richest men in the world but yet so casual.
I won't lie, I can't be like that. cry

Men of Gold don't wear Gold.

I know if Emoney makes 10% of this guy's, he will plate his body with Gold.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by eyinjuege: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Those children have no idea of their father's worth or contribution to the world. He's just daddy...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by PhenomenalAustin: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2018
BubuZombi:
Just imaging waking up in such a siren environment...

Back here is different, as early as 5am, like 4 different mosques will be chanting Allahu Akabar Simultaneously...

Thank God Its Friday

grin grin
I can relate ooo

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by LadiIshola(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2018
BubuZombi:

Back here is different, as early as 5am, like 4 different mosques will be chanting Allahu Akabar Simultaneously...

Thank God Its Friday
Siren kor, ambulance ni

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by liyahwillie(f): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2018
OLUWA BLESS ME WITH THIS MONEY..... IF I NO BUY HOUSE WETIN I GAIN...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by hahn(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2018
BubuZombi:

Thank God Its Friday

You forgot to add that you will wake up sweating because Nepa refused to supply power. This morning I had to wake up to go to the filling station to buy fuel and then put on the gen. That noise alone gives me headache.

This country on it's own is stress sad

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by danthamccoy(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Lexusgs430:
It's probably a cheap Walmart number........ If nah our pipu, then go dey wear gussi or varsasi ........
Except Zuckerberg doesn't wear cheap. All those his bland grey tees are actually between $400 and $600.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by Johilo(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2018
officialJP:
I wear my fake jersey nairaland no see me o, dis is sentiment grin cheesy

if u no get money, hide ur face....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by kollinz1234(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Na this kind family and country I suppose join come this world grin grin grin
then pls create am for ur children
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by TobbazWire(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2018
The true heirs to Facebook
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by immaculate1234(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2018
why udey kill out fb ni
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by folake4u(f): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
What beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful view ! Shelter + Nature = Paradise embarassed That place could be anybody's happy place

I swear. It gave me goosebumps embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
The only thing which matched is the lounge trouser with their pyjamas.
I am surprised. I honestly thought he slept in the blue jeans, grey shirt and optional black hoodie combination.
I also assumed if he didn't he'll have the same combination [grey shirt, blue trouser and optional black accessory] in pyjama form.
If his wife cheats na she go do herself by herself. Being the wife of a top six billionaire I'm sure she'll take care of those kids in the best way possible till they reach the age eighteen.
Money can get to Mark's head in future and he'll marry two or three extra wives. Money of any amount can finish but when you know how to multiply it you can do almost anything.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by Ayobami7(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2018
we don hear
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by pinknipple: 5:56am On Nov 24, 2018
undecidedmark understands how a piece of gold could attract and addict him to many,

so he rather stay away,wise man. undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by BrotherBlood1: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
All of you in this thread have no business being R.I.C.H
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) by tck2000(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 / Blogger Lizzy Oke Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.