Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims (12693 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Cocolatti(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Samade7:
After Jonathan.....
The exercise must be continued...

O****Jo..........5.5B

O*****le.........$55m

G****je......... unspecified $m

Abeg I no mention anybody's name o.
You mean
Osunbade

Osho-Baboon

GanDollar

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2018
osymerga:
Goodluck Jonathan: I Never Said Stealing Is Not Corruption....

I never said stealing is not corruption, a person can steal and not be corrupt - GEJ

“Corruption does not fully capture the act of stealing. A person can indeed be corrupt without stealing a dime. Those who are incapable of comprehending this elevated thought and the mischievous crowd go about claiming till date that I said stealing is not corruption.”

“Let me categorically state that I never said stealing is good and that people should steal, neither did the CJN. Stealing is stealing and instead of calling it corruption, let us call the thief by his proper name and not use a blanket word like corruption. Corruption encompasses many things.

“If a government minister upon a cabinet dissolution takes a vehicle that he is not entitled to and converts it to personal use, then that is stealing. We must not lump everything together to say stealing is corruption"

Excerpts from page 45 of his book
Check your dictionary for the word "corruption"
Corruption is different from stealing.
Stealing is collecting something that belongs to another person without permission.
Corruption is doing things without the recognition of rule of law.
eg. Bribe, malpractice, disobeying court order (like buhari) presenting fake documents etc. Don't mix
Stealing and Corruption because they are two sister but diff as they are capital offences, felonies on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by andycom(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Wada3:
Jonathan should not be taken seriously, please. I wonder how he managed to get PHD

the same way, I wonder how you managed to get a phone and data to be here
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Who sold a lie to you that buhari did not go to school?

So a man with a masters degree in strategic studies from an international school did not go to school?

grin grin grin grin

Master in gworo chewing and kunu sipping ba?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by danot1030: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2018
We know that claims like the one Jonathan made that there's more corruption now than when he was in power were simply to discredit Buhari's government like many others being promoted by the pdp but when are not bought by it.

Record will always have that no government ever encouraged corruption like Jonathan government and unfortunately pdp is offering us another grand master of corruption as their presidential candidate for 2018 again.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2018
DrDauda:

U, what is d level of your education and how did u manage to pass? Because u reason like some one who is empty.
I never did an exam twice at any level, so I can't 'manage to pass' . Dauda, are you triggered 'cos I'm highlighting the gross intellectual deficit of your hero? Do you both have intellectual deficiency in common?
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by andycom(m): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
''Stealing is not corruption'' ...that sounds like, ''Drinking alcohol can't make you drunk''. That's Otuoke 'logic' for you, ladies and gentlemen.

if you can't understand that common statement, you better go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Check your dictionary for the word "corruption"

Stealing is collecting something that belongs to another person without permission.

a capital offence, felony on its own.

Stop turning logic on its head.

Only a morally corrupted person would steal. This makes stealing a by product of corruption

Its like being a liar. A liar will always steal. So whenever you see a liar just know that you are also looking at a thief.

Goodluck Jonathan is obviously a liar and so is Atiku so this explains why stealing was rampant in their rule.

Stealing is a son to corruption which means they share the same link. Whether you like it or not, stealing is corruption

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

grin grin grin grin

Master in gworo chewing and kunu sipping ba?

We all must not be childish like you in the the face of serious national discussions
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Denikayan: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2018
sykeng:
recession was caused by mismanagement according to them but same recession occurred in 1984 when Buhari was the head of state, so, who caused that? let Buhari come back in 3050 as the president of Nigeria he will cause another recession. The man is just power drunk who has nothing upstairs.

Stop reasoning with your kidney!
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by emi14: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

So a man with a masters degree in strategic studies from an international school did not go to school?
You don't just jump into high institutions. There is process. No school will admit Buhari without basic school certificate. International school for that matter?
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Denikayan: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

[s]Check your dictionary for the word "corruption"

eg. Bribe, malpractice, disobeying court order (like buhari) presenting fake documents etc

a capital offence, felony on its own.[/s]

Go for an HIV test

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2018
emi14:

You don't just jump into high institutions. No school will admit Buhari without basic school certificate. International school for that matter?

That's why I laugh whenever I hear people say this rubbish about his educational background

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

You see your life?

..but u can take man who never attended school nor have common First Sch Cert serious. Sometimes I wonder if you ppl are jazzed because some people stvpidity in more than just tribalism and religious sentiment.

Shey be u wan trowey oil ba?
If that comment seems to you like I'm supporting Buhari, then you are downright stupid. All you've typed up there are bollocks, you need every edition Brighter Grammar.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Samade7:
After Jonathan.....
The exercise must be continued...

O****Jo..........5.5B

O*****le.........$55m

G****je......... unspecified $m

Abeg I no mention anybody's name o.
Lol

What about Daura, who stole billions of naira as DSS boss but was only exposed after his sack? I could recollect buhari denying ever meeting him before, despite the fact that he hails from the same small town of Daura, where prominent natives knows each other. The case had been swept under the carpet already. You didn't also mention babachir lawal the former SGF, who embezzled hundreds of millions of naira which he claimed he used to cut grass. Change indeed.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Stop turning logic on its head.

Only a morally corrupted person would steal. This makes stealing a by product of corruption

Its like being a liar. A liar will always steal. So whenever you see a liar just know that you are also looking at a thief.

Goodluck Jonathan is obviously a liar and so is Atiku so this explains why stealing was rampant in their rule.

Stealing is a son to corruption which means they share the same link. Whether you like it or not, stealing is corruption

My brother don't get it twisted! Stealing is different from Corruption check ur dictionary. Ask yourself why do they give title to the politician that doctored figures on budget (padding) but killed the young man that stole goat in the market square?
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by nike4love: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
''Stealing is not corruption'' ...that sounds like, ''Drinking alcohol can't make you drunk''. That's Otuoke 'logic' for you, ladies and gentlemen.

oga,
I don't want to believe u re an aboki,
stop presenting ur self here as someone that is daft nd empty...
I dey shame for you...
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
If that comment seems to you like I'm supporting Buhari, then you are downright stupid. All you've typed up there are bollocks, you need every edition Brighter Grammar.

Sorry I don't speak grammar, I speak facts.... scalawag like u grin Akwoya
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by chronique(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Are you the one that gave buhari a Master degree in strategic studies? After when they call you a zombie, you would think they are insulting you. For your information, the school you claim gave buhari a Master degree in strategic studies only started doing so in 2000/01 and that was many years after buhari had left government. As at the time buhari attended, it wasn't awarding any degree to anybody.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

My brother don't get it twisted! Stealing is different from Corruption check ur dictionary. Ask yourself why do they give title to the politician that doctored figures on budget (padding) but killed the young man that stole goat in the market square?

This has nothing to do with a dictionary. This has everything to do with common sense and daily observation.

Only a corrupted soul would want to steal, lie, kill, and carry out other vices.

Corruption is the bedrock of all these other vices.

Another name for corruption is SINFUL NATURE. Once you have a sinful nature, you exhibit its by products.

No two ways about it

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

This has nothing to do with a dictionary. This has everything to do with common sense and daily observation.

Only a corrupted soul would want to steal, lie, kill, and carry out other vices.

Corruption is the bedrock of all these other vices.

Another name for corruption is SINFUL NATURE. Once you have a sinful nature, you exhibit its by products.

No two ways about it

OK! you won.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Sorry I don't speak grammar, I speak facts.... scalawag like u grin Akwoya
Hahaha did you just type 'scalawag'? Please, go back to school and embrace real education. You and your 'Otuoke facts'.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
chronique:

Are you the one that gave buhari a Master degree in strategic studies? After when they call you a zombie, you would think they are insulting you. For your information, the school you claim gave buhari a Master degree in strategic studies only started doing so in 2000/01 and that was many years after buhari had left government. As at the time buhari attended, it wasn't awarding any degree to anybody.

He had a diploma in strategic studies which was now converted to a masters degree when the school upgraded.

Its like saying you got a diploma from a polytechnic in Nigeria in 1998 and in 2012 the federal government changes the school to a university and the same diploma you got is now regarded as a university degree.

So you think what you got from the same school in 1998 for the same course would remain a diploma?
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by sykeng(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Denikayan:

Stop reasoning with your kidney!
You that reason with your brain, when Obj came in what was on ground after the military rule, Politicians are all corrupt but this administration is the most corrupt, buhari is like a father who will defend his children for stealing outside but will be the first to cast stone on another man's child for same crime. is Buhari intelligent?
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2018
nike4love:

oga,
I don't want to believe u re an aboki,
stop presenting ur self here as someone that is daft nd empty...
I dey shame for you...
You're doubly stupid for trying to play that 'aboki card' on me. It's obvious you are the one who's daft and empty here, so daft, you can't even type fine!
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Hahaha did you just type 'scalawag'? Please, go back to school and embrace real education. You and your 'Otuoke facts'.

Your mumu no get part two!
Only self acclaimed educated illiterate like you thinks US English is the same with British English (Shame on you).

grin plz is too early to be irate, is not a good way as it can be virulent.

I dey pity u....
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2018
nike4love:

oga, I don't want to believe u re an aboki, stop presenting ur self here as someone that is daft nd empty... I dey shame for you...
Abeg no mind the idiiot.
The guy empty die.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2018
nike4love:

oga, I don't want to believe u re an aboki, stop presenting ur self here as someone that is daft nd empty... I dey shame for you...
Abeg no mind the idiiot.
The guy empty die.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by sykeng(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

He had a diploma in strategic studies which was now converted to a masters degree when the school upgraded.

Its like saying you got a diploma from a polytechnic in Nigeria in 1998 and in 2012 the federal government changes the school to a university and the same diploma you got is now regarded as a university degree.

So you think what you got from the same school in 1998 for the same course would remain a diploma?

I don't know how people reason, Delsu was formal college of education, after the creation of delta state it became delta state university, so those people awarded NCE before 1992 have now become B.Sc holders without fulfilling requirements for the degree. make una dey reason oooooo, so that politician will stop playing with our intelligence.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Your mumu no get part two!
Only self acclaimed educated illiterate like you that thinks US English is the same with British English (Shame on you).

grin plz is to early to be irate, is not a good way as it can be virulent.

I dey pity u....
You're still typing nonsense, sir. grin
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
You're still typing nonsense, sir. grin

And your now dumbfounded like slowpoke sir grin
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Abeg no mind the idiiot.

The guy empty die.
This is a case of misery wanting company, and a drowning man clutching at straws. Trying to find a shoulder to cry on? Nice one! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Courts Issue Conflicting Judgments On APC Candidates In Zamfara / Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives / Muhammad Yahaya: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In The North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.