Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House (71571 Views)

Trouble In The Palace Of K1 The Ultimate And Emmanuella Ropo Over Infidelity. / Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Money Rains As Peter And Paul Throw Reconciliation Party With K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by argon500: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Am coming okay.

Good one K1 de ultimate
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by argon500: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2018
jamace:
What does it profit a man to build an edifice of many rooms yet lives alone? Vanity upon vanity.

Very suspicious lifestyle...I smell ritual K and yahoo Y.

Poverty stricken line.

Go hustle, you no go gree and those who did whether legit or illegitimacy Una go still blame them.

Money is good, move out from your comfort zone

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by agarawu23(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2018
He fornicates too much and that's why no woman is living with him In his mansion so that different ladies can come and go. even after publicly telling us yewande is his final bus stop but still cant live with her.

3 Likes

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Yea I think he made right decision or else he will die young. He has so many wives so each of them would want to proof superior or the first lady and jazz will be swallowing jazz in fact they knock his engine down in a matter of months so it's a good decision though I'm not a supporter of polygamy but his religion permitted it beside I can not tell him to send his wives away. Good luck to him and I wish him.long life.

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
He must be a rutua..st sha... that how they behave...
U again... Nah truth sha
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Floryangel8: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2018
When I grow up, I will like to have something like this grin
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by stchinedu: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
its a deep bigbona gbona ritual
its an occultic agreement
coming from a place where ogume is a priority
afonjas wit ogume
bread and butter

this what they call
sad millioniare

Speaking from experience. YOUR moniker speaks volume

2 Likes

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by liyahwillie(f): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2018
OBOY SEE CRIB.....

A NIGHT WITH THE ALHAJI ...
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Borntofuck: 8:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Who knows how many heads buried there ,Afonja can't do with out that
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by NessaBoo(f): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerians ehn...

Biko, What is fetish about living alone?

Nigerians like looking for wetin no lost! They no dey ever mind their business!

Okay....he's a ritualist abi? Goan beat him in his house na! grin
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Jaynom:
People and their idiosyncrasies
"Hey I'll marry you but you won't stay in my house. I'll send for you when I'm hørny. Yes some of my staff Live in with me BUT as my wife you can't, I hate noise. It's just who I am." Hmmmn! No comments!
U nailed it
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by keryj(f): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2018
To me, whoever does not want kids around him (especially his blood) because of material things and always forming busy does not deserve to have kids.

They just want to have kids in the name of knowing they are father to someone. The joy kids bring is without measure. Many are looking for them but this one is denying their presence.

I pity the wives.

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Ishilove: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Bullshit. We will still find out the real reason he lives alone. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Nathseun(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2018
contact me Asap for to buy new phone, repair and swaps.08032833259
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Charmingrascal(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Una thnk say na small shidren una dey tel dis story. K1 is nt d only fuji musician "so therefore" usin being a musician as an excuse nt to liv wit ur family is a cock & bull story. 1 day breeze go blow & fowl nyansh go open. I love some of his songs tho

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by walybouy(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Two things are involved.... It's either he is Gay or he is into money ritual
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by IrokoOluwere: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2018
carammel:
When you marry many women, how will you have the mind to live with them and their troubles.
Are you saying women are troubles?
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by onatisi(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
all these musicians (KSA, PASUMA,KWAM1 AND CO) that are not living with them cannot claim the reason to be women interference in their careers because we have many many musicians living with their women or wives and still making headway in their careers eg ebenezer obey, 2face and others . but i notice that this trend of not living with a woman seems to be more popular with yoruba artistes and there is a bit of superstition about it , it is believed that if you are a very strong person spiritually ,you should avoid having a woman around because they can spoil your charms , reason why many olden days warriors dont allow their wives to stay with them , they rather build houses for them outside .
i maybe wrong though

2 Likes

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by naturefellow(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Oceannaagent:
OK, it's his choice.

Anyway I am more interested in the house grin
For anyone that desire more than this, I can offer you in any of your choice location.
Elegance and luxury in one piece wink

sorry to say this... you wouldn't find prospective customers for your business here. Why not go to Lekki-koyi bridge and market...? Plenty of fish there smiley
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by GodsT(f): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Shebi he will still die?
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by StevenOba: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2018
I used to be fairly outgoing and very sociable in my youth. But now sometimes I regret accepting invitation or hosting anyone. They just always want to talk about mundane shit. My work allows me to work remotely so mostly work were I choose to.Met a new friend at the bar close to my new abode he seemed like a nice enough guy first day we spoke about formula one he was a fan really enjoyed that conversation. But lately all he talks about is fucking this girl or how he got high the other day and bleeped a girl sad. I'm done with him avoiding him like a plague. I know i'm getting more intolerant, set in my ways and insular but if you ain't talking about money or something that interests me I get bored.

#fridayfumes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Oceannaagent: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2018
naturefellow:
sorry to say this... you wouldn't find prospective customers for your business here. Why not go to Lekki-koyi bridge and market...? Plenty of fish there smiley
grin never can tell, probably you might be among my numerous client

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Smile4daddy(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Untainted007:
Aprokos, amebo is my hobby. How he take concern una? He's entitled to his own kind of legal life styles. Hug live transformer if una no like am.
Yes bro nice decision so far.

The rate of women killing their husband dis days is so alarming.

By not staying together with your wife, your life will be 85% safe.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by victorian(f): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Maybe he loves his space. People should free him jare.

Having a noisy and nosy wife with screams of kids everywhere can make one go crazy. Sometimes my neighbors kids drives me nuts during weekends, with the wife screaming at them to be quiet, but they keep jumping up and down with screams and yells! sad Mehn, I will just sigh with frustration , bathe, dress up and head to my office, where it's quiet and peaceful.

Even as a lady, my man is the quiet type. I am the quiet type, we both do not like noise and our kids will be trained to be calm ,quiet and well behaved.

I don't see anything wrong in kwam1 decision, and as lots of wives are even involved again? Abeg everyone stay their lane.

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by ensamy(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2018
He is very promiscuous. No woman will allow that. Afonjas and toto na like 5 & 6 especially when he has become Alhaji , knack every knackable sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by naturefellow(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2018
Oceannaagent:

grin never can tell, probably you might be among my numerous client
...amen to that as a prayer
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Charly68: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2018
The question is; how does he raise his children ? It means no interaction with those children ,just fathering up and down...he is living an unfortunate life..money is not everything that children & their mothers need from him.

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by jamace(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2018
argon500:

Poverty stricken line.

Go hustle, you no go gree and those who did whether legit or illegitimacy Una go still blame them.

Poverty is not all about money. Poverty is a relative term, bro.
Poverty of integrity
Poverty of friends
Poverty of intelligence
Poverty of education
Poverty of holiness
Poverty of love
Poverty of conscience
Poverty of family
etc etc etc

It is only an insane person who thinks that poverty is all about money and property.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by delishpot: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:
Yea I think he made right decision or else he will die young. He has so many wives so each of them would want to proof superior or the first lady and jazz will be swallowing jazz in fact they knock his engine down in a matter of months so it's a good decision though I'm not a supporter of polygamy but his religion permitted it beside I can not tell him to send his wives away. Good luck to him and I wish him.long life.
And women will still que up to marry him today o.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Elxandre(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2018
StevenOba:
I used to be fairly outgoing and very sociable in my youth. But now sometimes I regret accepting invitation or hosting anyone. They just always want to talk about mundane shit. My work allows me to work remotely so mostly work were I choose to.Met a new friend at the bar close to my new abode he seemed like a nice enough guy first day we spoke about formula one he was a fan really enjoyed that conversation. But lately all he talks about is fucking this girl or how he got high the other day and bleeped a girl sad. I'm done with him avoiding him like a plague. I know i'm getting more intolerant, set in my ways and insular but if you ain't talking about money or something that interests me I get bored.

#fridayfumes
This is my story, tho I'm still young.

I detest such talks, but people will often misunderstand and describe you to be boring, when they are the boring ones actually. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by delishpot: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2018
argon500:

Poverty stricken line.

And if they ask now you will insist that you are sane o. How can you say he should not blame those who got wealth the illegitimate way. This is how you people encourage all the evil shit boys do for wealth. If someone questions them people like you spit fire saying it's poverty mentality. Which normal man lives like this? Don't the kids need a father present in the home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.