Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House (71564 Views)

Trouble In The Palace Of K1 The Ultimate And Emmanuella Ropo Over Infidelity. / Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Money Rains As Peter And Paul Throw Reconciliation Party With K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by StevenOba: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2018
Don't mind them. I am presently free from constantly trying to keep other people happy. When you start to enjoy being alone, you’ll gain a greater perspective of your own emotions. You’ll create a deeper understanding of what makes you happy, what upsets you, and what saddens you.
With that knowledge, it’s then easier to regulate your emotions. But it all starts with understanding how you feel, and that comes from a little bit of solitude.
But the most important part is that i have learned to trust my instincts and make decisions without any third party validation.Just last year I made a very big decision to quite my job and follow my dream. So far I have made almost triple what I would have made working for 3years. I' get a good rush waking up now everyday to work and money is just the bonus. I'm lucky I have a woman who understands me or perhaps we are just lucky to find ourselves.

Elxandre:

This is my story, tho I'm still young.

I detest such talks, but people will often misunderstand and describe you to be boring, when they are the boring ones actually. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by IbrahimDamola: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2018
These words have some connections.. yoruba, ijebu ode, ogun, human parts, diabolism, skull mining, rituals, yoruba muslim, alhaji.

Connect the dots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by PapaAdanna: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Entertainer, na only you be entertainer abi? #OnyeAra
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Dagbo man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by zudozz: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2018
This man house fine, Timaya house fine..But that PSQUARE them house dey give me goosebumps for body especially the interior.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by lsoul: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2018
nairaland with so much fake stories on front page! That's not even his house.

this link show his house, the floors are interlocking not marbles
https://www.nairaland.com/4067382/wasiu-ayinde-k1-unveils-tortoise
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by djon78(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2018
onatisi:
all these musicians (KSA, PASUMA,KWAM1 AND CO) that are not living with them cannot claim the reason to be women interference in their careers because we have many many musicians living with their women or wives and still making headway in their careers eg ebenezer obey, 2face and others . but i notice that this trend of not living with a woman seems to be more popular with yoruba artistes and there is a bit of superstition about it , it is believed that if you are a very strong person spiritually ,you should avoid having a woman around because they can spoil your charms , reason why many olden days warriors dont allow their wives to stay with them , they rather build houses for them outside .
i maybe wrong though

But its true, if you have interacted with spiritual men you will find out that nothing exposes one to spiritual attacks like sleeping with a woman.

In spiritual realm it is lower men of the basest that sleep or fornicate with women. And they are empty, powerless, and minced meat for attack.

The only thing that keeps some of them is the Mercy of God or a loved one that upholds them in prayers. But the Mercy of God has limit, though. They cannot continue in sin that Grace will abound.

The only legal sex recognized in the spiritual world is sex between a man and woman legally married in marriage covenant.

3 Likes

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by 2n2k(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2018
lsoul:
nairaland with so much fake stories on front page! That's not even his house.

this link show his house, the floors are interlocking not marbles
https://www.nairaland.com/4067382/wasiu-ayinde-k1-unveils-tortoise

You are right and wrong

That is his house and the same that you are referring to.

Yes, the grounds were paved with interlocking tiles initially but now changed to stamped floor now.

Compare the pictures in https://www.nairaland.com/4387162/k1-wasiu-ayinde-marshals-mansion with the one by the OP.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by HolyTitus(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Wow, I'm the happiest today because i finally met my kinda being. I used to think I'm going crazy before; but now, I'm at everlasting peace.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by WaffenSS(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2018
This is what they call architectural masterpiece?

Must be the same people calling a Toyota Venza an exotic car
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Enemyofpeace: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2018
I smell fowl play
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by deebrownneymar: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2018
Easy question. K1 is a staunch member of an occult group. No be today e join.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by onatisi(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2018
that is the reason why some prayer moutains are for men only , the owners of such places do not allow women to come near their place of prayers
also some religious leaders believe in abstaining from women when they want to do some special prayers , some herbalist wont even allow women into their temples
the late arisekola alao when he was alive too , despite the large expanse of land he used as his compound , he never allowed a woman to live with him in his house
djon78:

But its true, if you have interacted with spiritual men you will find out that nothing exposes one to spiritual attacks like sleeping with a woman.

In spiritual realm it is lower men of the basest that sleep or fornicate with women. And they are empty, powerless, and minced meat for attack.

The only thing that keeps some of them is the Mercy of God or a loved one that upholds them in prayers. But the Mercy of God has limit, though. They cannot continue in sin that Grace will abound.

The only legal sex recognized in the spiritual world is sex between a man and woman legally married in marriage covenant.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Chiefjosy(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:
Maybe he loves his space. People should free him jare.

Having a noisy and nosy wife with screams of kids everywhere can make one go crazy. Sometimes my neighbors kids drives me nuts during weekends, with the wife screaming at them to be quiet, but they keep jumping up and down with screams and yells! sad Mehn, I will just sigh with frustration , bathe, dress up and head to my office, where it's quiet and peaceful.

Even as a lady, my man is the quiet type. I am the quiet type, we both do not like noise and our kids will be trained to be calm ,quiet and well behaved.

I don't see anything wrong in kwam1 decision, and as lots of wives are even involved again? Abeg everyone stay their lane.

Intelligent Victorian

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by snowblaq(f): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2018
Or he is simply a ritualist and this was part of the ritualistic agreement
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by weyreypey: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Ishilove:
Bullshit. We will still find out the real reason he lives alone. grin
Hehehe hahaha still looking for a blesser?
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by victorian(f): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Intelligent Victorian

Awww thanks smiley
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Chiefjosy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:

Awww thanks smiley

You’re welcome

1 Like

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Untainted007:
Aprokos, amebo is my hobby. How he take concern una? He's entitled to his own kind of legal life styles. Hug live transformer if una no like am.
Oil no go dry for your head.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
jamace:
Poverty is not all about money. Poverty is a relative term, bro.
Poverty of integrity
Poverty of friends
Poverty of intelligence
Poverty of education
Poverty of holiness
Poverty of love
Poverty of conscience
Poverty of family
etc etc etc

It is only an insane person who thinks that poverty is all about money and property.

But poverty of money is the most gruesome that has to be overcome by all means.

Nice thought though.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
onatisi:
that is the reason why some prayer moutains are for men only , the owners of such places do not allow women to come near their place of prayers
also some religious leaders believe in abstaining from women when they want to do some special prayers , some herbalist wont even allow women into their temples
the late arisekola alao when he was alive too , despite the large expanse of land he used as his compound , he never allowed a woman to live with him in his house

You seem to be a very spiritual and esoteric person. Can I speak with you in private. I can provide an email through which we can communicate.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
delishpot:

And if they ask now you will insist that you are sane o. How can you say he should not blame those who got wealth the illegitimate way. This is how you people encourage all the evil shit boys do for wealth. If someone questions them people like you spit fire saying it's poverty mentality. Which normal man lives like this? Don't the kids need a father present in the home?

But the kids need money more than his mere presence in their lives.

What will K1's presence do in their lives without his financial contribution?

You are a woman so I don't blame you.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
djon78:

May we speak in private, please.
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by djon78(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

May we speak in private, please.

OK
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Ilamina(f): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
I know one of his sons, very humble

Told me, he wouldn't follow his father's foot steps
And will only marry one wife smiley

Very friendly, I was sitting down on my own in my school hall way and he came to talk to me

2 Likes

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
weyreypey:

Hehehe hahaha still looking for a blesser?
Blesser?
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bloggers sha

What a well crafted story
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Ayobami7(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
we don hear
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Timi1990(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
jrusky:
Yea I think he made right decision or else he will die young. He has so many wives so each of them would want to proof superior or the first lady and jazz will be swallowing jazz in fact they knock his engine down in a matter of months so it's a good decision though I'm not a supporter of polygamy but his religion permitted it beside I can not tell him to send his wives away. Good luck to him and I wish him.long life.

He’s Yoruba and polygamy is allowed in our culture
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Timi1990(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
onatisi:
all these musicians (KSA, PASUMA,KWAM1 AND CO) that are not living with them cannot claim the reason to be women interference in their careers because we have many many musicians living with their women or wives and still making headway in their careers eg ebenezer obey, 2face and others . but i notice that this trend of not living with a woman seems to be more popular with yoruba artistes and there is a bit of superstition about it , it is believed that if you are a very strong person spiritually ,you should avoid having a woman around because they can spoil your charms , reason why many olden days warriors dont allow their wives to stay with them , they rather build houses for them outside .
i maybe wrong though

You’re very right . Most people who have strong spiritual beliefs think women are distractions and the idea of if you want be super successful in life avoid women as much as you can make musicians do that . I bet if all his wives are living in the same house with him , he won’t be as successful as he is today
Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Timi1990(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Charly68:
The question is; how does he raise his children ? It means no interaction with those children ,just fathering up and down...he is living an unfortunate life..money is not everything that children & their mothers need from him.

Some people don’t really care about that ; as long as their dreams come through they are happy . Sikiru ayinde barrister also have the same life style as well as other Fuji musicians

2 Likes

Re: Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House by Timi1990(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ilamina:
I know one of his sons, very humble

Told me, he wouldn't follow his father's foot steps
And will only marry one wife smiley

Very friendly, I was sitting down on my own in my school hall way and he came to talk to me

Lmao Na so dem Dey talk , just give him 5 years and let him hammer money you’ll see the number of women in their house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.