Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport (27159 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Low Crowd Turnout As Benue People Shun Tinubu Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2018
ehissi:

Bros!! Na Naija we dey, last last eh, na rigging, vote buying, intimidation and violence you and sowore go blame for election loss next year.

Instead of heeding counsel to be prepared, agbaya of 47 years dey form youth upandan, dey claim say na E go win election next year.

Even Fela Durotoye that has a better, glowing profile as a candidate, is still not in any position to win election as a councillor in his local government.

It is not about anything, just be practical......dats all

Prepared for wat? U don't know my mind, uf only u had read my replies with an open mind, go do ur research well he make it clear that he isn't a youth several times... How else do u want me to be practical, that telling myself the truth that apc and pdp can never and will never be a good option for Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmirAbj: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
princetom1:

Sorry, it's not his money, it's our money that we contributed for him... Abeg, wat is ur contribution and why are u discouraging him? I hope u aren't part of the apc and pdp that has destroyed this country

Remember Good Nigerians Contributed For Mr Buhari And At The End See The Change..
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmirAbj: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

You sound frustrated you pathetic buffoon
continue supporting those who don't give a shiit about your miserable ass na
bastard Athiefkulooter

As You See Me So I Resemble Politician Nii... Abi Na Sowore Dey Pay Your School Fees
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmirAbj: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

You're a pathetic dumb ignoramus

See How You're Disgracing The Head Of Your Family On Social Media/Network grin
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by socialmediaman: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
IamAlexander:
Honestly, I wish youths can dump support for this babas ie Atiku and Buhari and vote for one of these unpopular candidates... We need a fresh breath of air politically... Youths need to truly take this country back from recycled politicians and past leaders who destroyed and now preaching next level or atikulation.

Atiku or Buhari is not what we need now. They have enjoyed their own time and should go and rest biko!

Reality Check bros: if you want to contest presidential election, do so from a well established political party which has grassroots support. Most People do not vote for the ‘best’ person, they vote for someone from the ‘best’ party.

Years ago the APC and PDP started building relationships with communities and people in those communities including women, community leaders, students, youths and retired seniors. Those relationships earned trust and they still exist

Go to your village and ask about Omoyele Sowore, people ask you what he has done for them, they tell you ‘all of them are thieves’, they will only listen to you if their town leader was leading the structure of his party, because he’s a community influencer.

Sowore does not have that grassroots support, those respected community influencers are not running the affairs of Sowore on the villages of Enugu or Ado Ekiti or Minna or Kaduna.

I just wanted you to see clearly why it is either Atiku or Buhari in the 2019 election.
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmperorShizzy: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
EmirAbj:

See How You're Disgracing The Head Of Your Family On Social Media/Network grin

Shameful
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmirAbj: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

Coming from a chronic disgrace to humanity masturbating on my mention since yesterday, Tag me again and watch me place you in the dustbin where your family truly belong

You Mean Your Papa And Mama Dey Inside Dustbin, Buhahaha
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmperorShizzy: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
EmirAbj:

You Mean Your Papa And Mama Dey Inside Dustbin, Buhahaha

Shame
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by EmirAbj: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

I don't know how brainless offspring of a society misfit like you feel happy by getting mentioned by me,GTFO and go and continue shouting your athiefkuloot and barbarian,Murfucking Bastard
Now you can wail endlessly to your deranged mother I'm done giving you attention

So na you caged your papa and mama inside Dustbin, Wallahi Baaba Werey Ni e
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by bewla(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2018
bantudra:

you sure about that....??....many dont like atiku....
only the Atiku money
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by princetom1(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2018
EmirAbj:

Remember Good Nigerians Contributed For Mr Buhari And At The End See The Change..

That was just a charade, where the likes of atiku, amaechi, Tinubu, saraki donated billions for him... His party members
Re: Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport by centoke30(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2018
princetom1:

Y'all can hug a transformer, i thought u guys said, he has no supporter, nobody will vote for him, bla bla bla, but now u all starring to notice him and the voice of the people he represent, he had same massive rally in kano again today and NTA, was there to cover the rally, it must have been an even not to miss for NTA to show up
OK Sir, please when is he going to be sworn-in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police / NSCDC Official Fires At A Truck In Akwa Ibom, Kills One (photo) / Obaseki Signs Razaly, Disabled Rapper At Alaghodaro Concert, Gives ₦10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.