Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market (31881 Views)

Soludo Flags-off Anambra Drainage Desilting Campaign At Onitsha / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Crimecity: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
HE Peter Obi concluded his road show at Ladipo market.

He successfully reignited the dimming power of the people-led Obidient movement in Lagos.

The streets of Lagos honored their incoming president, today!

207 Likes 23 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Crimecity: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
More

118 Likes 14 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Crimecity: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
More

138 Likes 19 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by hedonido: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Which markets are the 'Yoruba dominated' markets in Lagos? Since I'm now hearing that most markets in Lagos are Igbo dominated.

Let the BAT test his popularity like this in a 'Yoruba market'. With the car he is riding in getting this immersed in the ORGANIC crowd (if there'll be an organic crowd like this). I want to check something. I don't want to hear that the shops were forcefully locked and that uniformed APC hirelings were imported to fill spaces and put up appearances.

374 Likes 32 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by RuddyFusion(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
The INCOMING

209 Likes 19 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Crimecity: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
hedonido:
Which markets are the 'Yoruba dominated' markets in Lagos? Since I'm now hearing that most markets in Lagos are Igbo dominated.

Let the BAT test his popularity like this in a 'Yoruba market'. With the car he is riding in getting this immersed in the ORGANIC crowd (if there'll be an organic crowd like this). I want to check something. I don't want to hear that the shops were locked and that APC apologists were imported to put up appearances.

The whole thing is corn-fusing.

Today they will say Tinubu owns Lagos, Tomorrow they will say Igbos own all the markets in Lagos. I am very tired of these Tinubu Supporters

397 Likes 35 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who dey breath grin cheesy grin

296 Likes 28 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Crimecity: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
nlfpmod

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by toneroforever(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Urchins, this is Tinubu's supposed home state.
Is he dragging it with Obi or what 'cause I don't quite understand.
Well Tinubu,Seyi & Oba should continue to play.... after all the Balablu crew has switched from politics to comedy & entertainment.

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by bro4u: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
May affliction not rise again...

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by saphiere(f): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a change.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Favourchris:

1. You think gender is the problem?
Yes it is. Let women also try.
Favourchris:

2. Do you think the men who are leading us were giving a chance? They all fought to get there
No! They didn't fight to get there. They rigged.
Favourchris:

3. Is there law in Nigeria holding women from contesting any office?
No law. We have women contesting but men won't let them see the light of the day.
Favourchris:

4. Are u expecting all parties to just say women take go and sit in ask rock?[
Let everything be fair. Enough with the maltreatment of women even at work place and schools.
Favourchris:

5. Women have been holding the office of finance ministry for years.. what good is coming from there.
And your little brain did not tell you that the finance office is an appointed position not elected position as such the person there would be working under someone who appointed her there.
Favourchris:

6. Corporation is not specific to gender
I see!

TOYNEX:

Even when no female folk is on the ballot?
Female should rise up to responsibility, power is not given la carte

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by CalabarPikin: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dear Peter Obi, have mercy

The neck pressing is too much already

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by bobobenz: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
THIS IS MASSIVE... PETER OBI WILL WIN LAGOS ... THE MAN IS LOVED

157 Likes 16 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Efuaye(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Igbos just woke up to the power of their spread and cosmopolitan advantage.
Nigeria will never be the same after this election due to the Obidient movement.
I love what Obi brought into this electioneering.

243 Likes 25 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Bobbiee: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
I'm still waiting for the Yoruba dominated markets in Lagos

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by compton11(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
All I'm seeing are just flatheadness

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Walai(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who is Peter OBI abeg?
I no just understand this man political style.
I will predict one, the man go do 200

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Yoighaman(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883271:
Who dey breath grin cheesy grin

E choke...wahali...

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Digitron: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
No wonder everybody in APC is against PO.

I don't blame them. If I am am APC member, I will be worried too.

How can a party that was resurrected 8 months ago be this strong.

Vote PO for president.

Don't reward failure, Reject APC

211 Likes 18 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by JoeNL22(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
HE Peter Obi concluded his road show at Ladipo market.

He successfully reignited the dimming power of the people-led Obidient movement in Lagos.

The streets of Lagos honored their incoming president, today!
Where are the "Na social media president crew".......😂😂😂
Food is ready, come and eat!
#CumOutToVote
#ObiIsMyPresident

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Crimecity: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
compton11:
All I'm seeing are just flatheadness

Receive some love pained Mofo

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by 008miracle: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
the man of the people keep Kicking urchins back to back no peace for the wicked ones obi global

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by AroOkigbo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Neck pressing at its best.
Hope someone is checking on the drug lord cum Agbado master?
Heart attack is real biko grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Frenliwis(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Incoming president 🔥🔥

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Amayabor1: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
As much as i want Peter Obi to win this election, let's be truthful to ourselves; Obi can't win this 2023 Nigeria presidential election.. He can not! It is better we put hands together to vote in Atiku than allow Tinubu win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Spactacle(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Organic love.. the man of the moment..
Nigeria shall be great.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by compton11(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
bobobenz:
THIS IS MASSIVE... PETER OBI WILL WIN LAGOS ... THE MAN IS LOVED
eating your girl pussy tonight is More surer than HIM TU LIE winning this election, talkless of winning Lagos

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Tochi3(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Chai.. grin

Hopeful faces everywhere ..God bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by Salvador1: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
I'm in sifia pains

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market by nesgeeek(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi has won the heart of all Nigerians including his haters.

75 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buba Galadima Wears APC Shirt To Arise TV Interview (photo) / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.