Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba (39878 Views)

Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku / France 4-3 Argentina: How We Stopped Lionel Messi - Coach, Didier Deschamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by chigo245: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
DD the heartbreak? DD the heartbreak?
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by viktor88: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Starboytwo:
drogba scored a goal against everton,with his trademark "back to the goal,chest and then boom...both are great strikers of their time and we can't say one is better than one....you definitely can't tell me eto was better than drogba on what basis,cuz he didn't win afcon or what(George weah won world best and didn't even play one afcon)Ronaldo elphenomenon of Brazil didn't win one champions league likewise buffon so let's remove that aspect....if you are good you are good.....just as chief highlighted Eto had good wingers with him with the world best in Ronaldinho behind him(even my mum would score a lot of goal with dinho behind you.....don't forget the types of leagues both ended up playing,it's not rocket science to know the epl is more tougher than laliga and Didier drogba is a lone man striker,infact he is the most successful striker chealsea ever had(ok a little bit of Costa Sha)mutu,shevchenko,Torres and a host of strikers were bought and didn't perform.....so you all can't say eto was better than drogba.....both are greats with different qualities and you'd only have to choose the one you like....you can like eto but I prefer drogba...and before you mention eto is Barcelona you'd first mention Messi,dinho,xavi,iniesta then eto in the hierarchy of things,but drogba Terry lampard owns chealsea...he is legend.....eto is a legend....both are legends....just pick your favorite and not say one is better than one.....

Didier drogba would be in my first eleven over Samuel eto....
Where were xavi and iniesta when Eto won third world best??

4 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by sayisayi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
onlinetomola:
Still waiting for that African Footballer that is going to beat this Legend Record. Didier is Monster truly.

You never see George Weah abi?

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by SureBETarena: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
onlinetomola:
Still waiting for that African Footballer that is going to beat this Legend Record. Didier is Monster truly.
Which record? Dude was poor as a striker, Eto'o is way way above Didier Drogba.
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by Akanoaaa(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
gabinogem:
Legendary drogba... though I'm not a chelshit fan cheesy but I respect that guy called Didier Drogba cool
Especially if you an arsenal fan grin
gabinogem:
Legendary drogba... though I'm not a chelshit fan cheesy but I respect that guy called Didier Drogba cool
Especially if you an arsenal fan
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by djoe21(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
fuckerstard:
Drogbaaaaaa, dem use this guy swear for arse-anaal

And Liverpool. The guy show us pepper. Husband to both Carragher and Senderos

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by Seunnzy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Talk about trophies, influence, leadership, charisma, important goals, never give up attitude, Drogba was the ultimate.

But remember, they were two strikers with different styles of football. Drogba was more of a loner. That striker who's best left alone in something like a 4-5-1 formation. Ocassionally, he manages 4-3-3. Eto on the other hand couldn't perform well without quality wingers to flank him.
Oga just keep kwayet if u dnt knw what to type..check out the 2009 false 9 formation of Guardiola especially ucl final

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Seunnzy:

Oga just keep kwayet if u dnt knw what to type..check out the 2009 false 9 formation of Guardiola especially ucl final
Which false 9? Eto was flanked by messi and henry in that match. Drogba would have scored a hattrick in that game if he had those calibre of players feeding him from the wings.
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by ojtopsy: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
fuckerstard:
Drogbaaaaaa, dem use this guy swear for arse-anaal
Crazy Comment
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
SureBETarena:
Which record? Dude was poor as a striker, Eto'o is way way above Didier Drogba.

I expected nothing less from someone who doesn't know any other better cars than Benz.

Drogba was a poor striker? You never cease to amaze me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by GenFunction: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
i remember that header
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by Ayobami7(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by chysam: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Africa GOAT, Chelsea weapon of mass destruction , Arsenal slayer

Eto was better by miles

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by gabinogem(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Akanoaaa:

Especially if you an arsenal fan grin
Especially if you an arsenal fan
lol...go jor. I'm a confirmed Manchester united fan cool

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by SureBETarena: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I expected nothing less from someone who doesn't know any other better cars than Benz.

Drogba was a poor striker? You never cease to amaze me.
For a striker who scored 165 goals in 8 years, that's poor, DR has one of the poorest conversion rate in the EPL.
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
SureBETarena:
For a striker scored 165 goals in 8 years, that's poor.
Most of his goals were important goals, match winning goals, trophy winning goals.

Not like eto that will notch a goal when the score is already 6-1.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by SureBETarena: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Most of his goals were important goals, match winning goals, trophy winning goals.

Not like eto that will notch a goal when the score is already 6-1.
Eto'o scored in two UCL finals, two AFCON finals, Copa De Rey finals and assisted Diego Milito's goal against Bayern in 2010 UCL final. Was world third best on two occasions, African best on four occasions.
What other important goals are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
SureBETarena:
Eto'o scored in two UCL finals, two AFCON finals, Copy De Rey finals and assisted Diego Milito's goal against Bayern in 2010 UCL final. Was world third best on two occasions, African best on four occasions.
What other important goals are you talking about?
Eto never scored a match winning goal. Check your stats again. The UCL he scored, it was belleti that finished the game off. Cops del rey no be trophy so keep that one out. As for the afcons, he never scored a match winner. Even their captain. Nobert owona was more influential that he did.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by SureBETarena: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Eto never scored a match winning goal. Check your stats again. The UCL he scored, it was belleti that finished the game off. Cops del rey no be trophy so keep that one out. As for the afcons, he never scored a match winner. Even their captain. Nobert owona was more influential that he did.
You always argue blindly, a goal in a final is an important goal and remember Eto'o was awarded the MOTM award in the 2006 UCL final against Arsenal.
Eto'o is the only player in history of football to win two consecutive treble, Drogba was great but comparing him to Samuel Eto'o is an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by RexTramadol1: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
I used to hate dis dude

But now I like him

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by phrase(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
As an arsenal fan I don't know what to say
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by viktor88: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by viktor88: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Chelsea fans will always argue blindly, who equalized the goal before belleti finished the game off??
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chelshit fans and their myopic way of reasoning sha.... Imagine comparing Eto'o the great to Drogba...
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by hkidola00(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
onlinetomola:
but George Weah won BALON d or and Samuel eto'o came third in d award at Barcelona....
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by Paschalp(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Football a nonsense career. After all the cash 10years later nigga become broke..

Who is this one?
Is that what you really think abi na joke?
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by baratech: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Legend
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by Seunnzy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chelsea fans are d worst set of football fans in the world..imagine someone comparing drogba to Eto'o ...they believe their players are the best even tho they are nt accepted globally...Drogba the offside king...Eto had everything...Drogba was good but Eto was better by miles
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by Seunnzy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

he scored the equalizer against arsenal and scored the first goal against man utd..haba..where are u taking ur arguement to...FA cup in england is equivalent to copal del rey..so if u can call DD Goals in FA as match winner then do the same for Eto..he was once the 3rd world best...ur DD neva made it to FIFPRO XI
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by Seunnzy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Which false 9? Eto was flanked by messi and henry in that match. Drogba would have scored a hattrick in that game if he had those calibre of players feeding him from the wings.
Did u watch the game at all?..frm where did he score the first goal?...in the false 9 formation Eto would drift wide for messi...giving messi the freedom to roam in the box18..if u watch the game.....messi was in d box18 as a point man...remember he scored frm that position
Then the Inter side of 2010 had milito as their main striker flanked by Eto and Pandev
Re: Bayern Munich Send Classy Retirement Message To Didier Drogba by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Seunnzy:

Did u watch the game at all?..frm where did he score the first goal?...in the false 9 formation Eto would drift wide for messi...giving messi the freedom to roam in the box18..if u watch the game.....messi was in d box18 as a point man...remember he scored frm that position
I doubt you watched that game at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup / Vincent Enyeama Shares Domestic Picture / How Dundee United Became A Slang For Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.