Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

DVD Player That Can Play MKV / MP4 Videos Needed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DVD Player That Can Play MKV / MP4 Videos Needed (1090 Views)

Kung Fu Panda 4 MP4 (HD Movie Quality) Download / Download Money Heist English And Spanish Audio With Subtitles In Mkv Format / Where Can I Download MKV Quality 1080p For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DVD Player That Can Play MKV / MP4 Videos Needed by domwas2(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Hi there

I'm looking for a conventional DVD player that can play MKV / MP4 videos from an external USB device. Quality should be 1080p

Most of the ones in market can only play audio file from USB flash.

Kindly advise
Re: DVD Player That Can Play MKV / MP4 Videos Needed by Greatzeus(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2018
There is no DVD player that can play mkv or mp4 video formats. It's like trying to install Android app on iPhone,it won't work.
DVD is a format (.mov),DVD players only play .mov or .Avi video formats. To play mkv or mp4 on DVD player,you will need to convert the videos to either .mov or Avi or xvid format.

1 Like

Re: DVD Player That Can Play MKV / MP4 Videos Needed by domwas2(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Someone told me it's available. Though some seller don't know or understand it, the last DVD dealer I tried tore all the cartons one after the other for testing.
Greatzeus:
There is no DVD player that can play mkv or mp4 video formats. It's like trying to install Android app on iPhone,it won't work.
DVD is a format (.mov),DVD players only play .mov or .Avi video formats. To play mkv or mp4 on DVD player,you will need to convert the videos to either .mov or Avi or xvid format.
Re: DVD Player That Can Play MKV / MP4 Videos Needed by Ezeanna: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
domwas2:
Someone told me it's available. Though some seller don't know or understand it, the last DVD dealer I tried tore all the cartons one after the other for testing.
Hi,

Were you later able to get a DVD player that could play the MP4 & MKV video format you sought?

I am currently in need of one, if it is available.

Pls advise if you can.
Re: DVD Player That Can Play MKV / MP4 Videos Needed by wills2437(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bought one from a friend which plays blu-ray disc,play mkv/MP4/MP3 and also has two usb port(one at the front and the back)

The name is oppo,but is expensive got it for 10k
Re: DVD Player That Can Play MKV / MP4 Videos Needed by Ezeanna: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
wills2437:
Bought one from a friend which plays blu-ray disc,play mkv/MP4/MP3 and also has two usb port(one at the front and the back)

The name is oppo,but is expensive got it for 10k

Thanks for the info, it's much appreciated.

I'll check out the product.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba vs Igbo | Funke Akindele Ends The Argument on Movie Industry / Vince Vaughn And Jennifer Aniston: Is It True? / Waterfalls - Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.