Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" (46135 Views)

“fear Dey Catch Am To Mention Name? Ned Really Taught Her A Lesson” –reactions A / Kizz Daniel Mocks Nigerian Women Who Copy Foreigners By Sniffing Flowers / 2face Mocks Nigerian Government After Landing At The New Accra Airport (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Impecca(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
CTechHub:
Nigeria is in a mess bro. We pray for good leaders.

BTW, have you seen my signature

What's upwork account Pls? Meanwhile I need a PayPal account, can u help me
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by izy4all(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
pastoradebola:
All I know is that d moment you try want to make difference in these Nigeria same Nigerian will mouth wash u
So let every man build according to his capacity one nation one people one Nigeria.

thats true but there is nothing like oneness in this country...oneness is the hardest thing that can happen to this country but it true that's where the solution lies but it will never come by and it will keep eating us up till Jesus comes and Nigeria will never amount to any great thing , look at ordinary Ghana that only Lagos state revenue is bigger than their entire country revenue. look at their international Airport to compare with what we have here.

1 Like

Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by sniperr007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
CTechHub:

Make we change ourselves 1st
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by bewla(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:
Idiot you had the opportunity to lead a revolution but you chickened out grin

You are a failed leader also in your own capacity.

Some Nigerians are all talk no action angry
at least him plan

but

grandma say no
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by akiOYIBO: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
CTechHub:

Good government with Hausa Fulani is practically impossible.
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Deldevieno(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hardewarlee:
Let’s just leave this bad leaders to the Almighty

Let me talk like Nigerian movies:

See dis one o...everybody come and see dis young fellow who's ranting about living BAD LEADERS "to the almighty". Show me just one nation that has successfully left their bad leaders to the almighty and became great, and i'll show you hundreds that's collapsed doing so. Don't get me wrong, i'm not against God- but in as much as God exist, He wouldn't help those that didn't help themselves. Take China, Japan, Singapore and even Ghana, as a case-study.
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Boyooosa(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
O-shay! Chicken out master himself grin
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by innocent99: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

Shut up.
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Kzealz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
u have the chance to turn the hero of our time Wen u came up with the 1m march against this government... but u cowardly called it off.... we no won hear dat shiii again...
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by famosh: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Olamsoh:
It took him less than 4 years to take Nigeria to this level of loss of over 10m jobs,
N145/litre of petrol (from N87),
N17k per bag of rice (from N7k),
N360/$1 (from N197), etc.
Now he wants to take Nigeria to the Next Level, which level? Next Level of N300/litre of petrol?
********************************************************************************************************************Boys should have more conversations with their mothers. Fact that mothers lived through a lot quietly doesn’t mean they enjoyed most of what they went through. Before you go and give someone’s daughter hell in the name of my mother didn’t mind.
It took Atiku & OBJ just 4 years (1999 to 2003) to increase the dollar by a freaking SIX HUNDRED percent to $1 to 130 naira, something which had been stable for 4 years (1995 to 1999) at $1 to 25 Naira. Now the unrepentant thief wants to come back to increase the dollar by 600% again

1 Like

Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Denikayan: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Abeg abeg, what have you done to lead any form of revolution yourself asides social media talk?

It's easy to say he "chickened out" when you sit in the comfort of your home using your phone and nobody knows you.

It is ironic how GEJ gets cheered for refusing to challenge the outcome of the election citing his want for peace and no shedding of innocent blood but when Tuface was threatened by the DSS and co and warned that whatever happens in the protest would be on his head you all insult him.

Tsk!

Stop peddling lies

He was never threatened

A Tuface definitely has a reputable lawyer that would have taken up a case if threatened

Just say he bowed to pressure which Charly boy never bowed to
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by ylaa(f): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
remind him incase he has forgotten

writefreely:

Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by writeprof(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

Somebody please send this to Tuface Instagram!
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by bewla(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Olamsoh:
It took him less than 4 years to take Nigeria to this level of loss of over 10m jobs,
N145/litre of petrol (from N87),
N17k per bag of rice (from N7k),
N360/$1 (from N197), etc.
Now he wants to take Nigeria to the Next Level, which level? Next Level of N300/litre of petrol?
********************************************************************************************************************Boys should have more conversations with their mothers. Fact that mothers lived through a lot quietly doesn’t mean they enjoyed most of what they went through. Before you go and give someone’s daughter hell in the name of my mother didn’t mind.
sorry to quote u but I think bag of rice is 9k but now 12_13k and fuel is 97 not 87 and for the dollar is do to PDP stash money out side Nigeria
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by bewla(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
naija4all:
Our politicians and public servant don't have the word shame in their dictionary. They are all about the money they can loot and embezzle from the public office.
u mean obj and Atiku plus oyedepo sorry him na. Pastor self I don add am join
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Nathseun(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
God dey. abeg contact me Asap to get new phone, repair and swaps. 08032833259
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

Wetin you dey wait since you be Rambo. Abi you no be Nigerian
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Chukazu: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
He is so scared to even mention " Nigeria" in his twit ?
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by KanwuliaExtra: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
The day shame will catch Nigerian politicians OR NIGERIANS in general, the world will come to an end. cheesy

Every factory-looking, make-shift edifice of a warehouse na “international airport” o.

With SUPER-INFLATED contract too. grin

You will NEVER see the LOUNGES or “toilets” in those ramshackle airports o.

No electricity, no running water.
Only GERIATRIC, STREET-URCHINS posing as “toilet-assistants”, chasing you around with “RAGOLIS-BOTUS”. . . . to wash your hand. The DIRTY-LOOKING PEEPS will cut the toilet roll you will use to wipe your butt o. At your own risk, you must catch at least 3 STDs! embarassed

Then they start BEGGING for money and T-shirts.

Sorrrrry-AZZZZZZE creatures! embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by osazeeblue01: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
NairaMedia:
2face Idibia has mocked the federal government over the poor state of Nigerian airports after he landed at the new International airport in Accra.

"Shame no dey catch some people for that side", 2face said in a video shared on Instagram by his manager, Efe Omorogbe.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/shame-no-dey-catch-some-people-2face.html

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqg6qM9guQM/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W9Yl0QABAAH8ad3brc1v-rUWokIQ

This man don come again.... Just end am for there .
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Azam101: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Stupid guy
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by festacman(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dear 2face, If David Mark did not loot money to buy that expensive exotic car for you as wedding gift, may be we would have had money to fix the airport. You rejoiced at the gift not knowing the far-reaching implication.

The same thing applies to most Nigerian celebrities who gleefully receive expensive gifts from politicians without thinking. It is not enough to make noise on social media, stop conniving.

For starters, 2face please return that car as a serious commitment towards rebuilding Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Alwaysking: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

Absolutely!
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by AlfredNweri: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
They have sold there proverbial conscience!
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by GenFunction: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

.....he who wear shoe,knw where e pinches him..........
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by GenFunction: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

...hes currently d leader of 'THE POWER OF ONE CAMPAIGN' currently ongoing..so whatchu saying?
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by CTechHub(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Impecca:

What's upwork account Pls? Meanwhile I need a PayPal account, can u help me

It's a freelance website where people like you market their skills to clients for some $$$.

I can help you with paypal depending on country. You are free to chat me up on whatsapp thru d link on my signature.
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Nekky17: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
yes oo...
by the way.... you people should please like and follow my page on facebook and instagram for ur quality, classy and very affordable shoes, cloths and bags @cortesiawears.
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Mrpojj(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

Atleast he is still voicing his opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Yul Edochie: An Igbo Commissioner Who Forbids Igbo Language In His Office, Shame / Favour Iwueze Is Getting Married (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.