Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" (46137 Views)

“fear Dey Catch Am To Mention Name? Ned Really Taught Her A Lesson” –reactions A / Kizz Daniel Mocks Nigerian Women Who Copy Foreigners By Sniffing Flowers / 2face Mocks Nigerian Government After Landing At The New Accra Airport (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Ayobami7(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
转字轉注字
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Tonimordred(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dat is 2 sey amaka na nigeria if u knw u knw
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by stuffs4me(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
2face should shaaraapp there.. Stoopeed coward. Buhari has almost exterminated his people in Bunue finished and he had an opurtunity to stand for the truth but he chikened out at the last minute.
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Jidibia(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:
Idiot you had the opportunity to lead a revolution but you chickened out grin

You are a failed leader also in your own capacity.

Some Nigerians are all talk no action angry
You and those who liked your post are fooolsss.... Why didn't you go and lead the revolution hediot.....?
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Jidibia(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:
you don't know me personally so shut up. When the military was flinging Fela's mother out the window, or beating him blue black, why didn't back down

Who is mallam Daura to threaten a whole legendary Tubaba Believe me, nobody, President or Vice, DSS or Police have the balls to have his blood on their hands. You can't start to even imagine the fallout angry

Tuface is a leader in his own right and his following on social media and on the streets is proof. Nigga bleeped up by backing down. He succeeded in showing the government that many Nigerians are sheeps.
Tufas is just a legendary musician and not a human rights activist so shut the hell up and jump into the lagoon if it pains you.

Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by rickyrex(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:
you don't know me personally so shut up. When the military was flinging Fela's mother out the window, or beating him blue black, why didn't back down

Who is mallam Daura to threaten a whole legendary Tubaba Believe me, nobody, President or Vice, DSS or Police have the balls to have his blood on their hands. You can't start to even imagine the fallout angry

Tuface is a leader in his own right and his following on social media and on the streets is proof. Nigga bleeped up by backing down. He succeeded in showing the government that many Nigerians are sheeps.

are you not a leader? and what have you done. if he happen the other way u go dey your house dey shout why tuface no mind him business
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Philinho(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
bad statement... Shut up 2face... shame no dey catch you too say u get 6 bastards from 4 useless goats? You are a digrace
The bastards that are feeding better than you? ..
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by loomer: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

so because of u or because of the failed state called Nigeria, make him endanger his family.

make you self come out na or u no be leader?
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by samlake(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
The people he's shading will soon invite him to perform...
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by skales67(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
veraponpo:

Ghana just built the airport.

Dont abuse your father because his friend just buys a new car.

Nigeria too just built Port Harcourt Airport and we have 3 other ones being built like that.

Ghana is just like the size of 2 states in Nigeria.

Fuel in Ghana is about N470 per liter while VAT is 11.9 % there (5% in Nigeria).

Things are very expensive in Ghana unlike cheap things we have in Nigeria.

2face goofed on this.

Making that N470 in Ghana is a lot easier than making N100 today in Nigeria. Let's be factual...tuface has a point. Ghana's suffering is Nigeria's Bliss under this government
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by baratech: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
2baba
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Biguyman: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
WHE3LCHAIR:
True talk. No shame at all. Just like one imbecilic bastard called Biguyman who opened a thread to beg for money on Nairaland.

Although, I pity him sha...his mom was raped in his presence by Fulani herdsmen in Enugu.
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Rocktation
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Onlyonebuhari: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Same way shame no dey catch you chronic prostitude!
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by DonMekino(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
bad statement...
Shut up 2face...
shame no dey catch you too say u get 6 bastards from 4 useless goats?
You are a digrace
Bros u cum take am personal grin grin
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by jclassiq(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
writefreely:

baba why are u dwelling on this matter? does it now mean DAT only a particular kind of ppl can be heroes? aren't you a human being yourself? or you want to say that heroism doesn't fit you?
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by taurusmena1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Spot on.thumbs up
Ehiscotch:

Abeg abeg, what have you done to lead any form of revolution yourself asides social media talk?

It's easy to say he "chickened out" when you sit in the comfort of your home using your phone and nobody knows you.

It is ironic how GEJ gets cheered for refusing to challenge the outcome of the election citing his want for peace and no shedding of innocent blood but when Tuface was threatened by the DSS and co and warned that whatever happens in the protest would be on his head you all insult him.

Tsk!
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by taurusmena1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Weda make i blame obj for providing u the privilege to use a phone or competition in the telecoms market that has made it possible for u to recharge 100naira data makes me speechless.abeg receive small sense
SIMPLYkush:
bad statement...
Shut up 2face...
shame no dey catch you too say u get 6 bastards from 4 useless goats?
You are a digrace
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Onyi22(f): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
father of many nations, Shut up jare
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Onyi22(f): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
taurusmena1:
Weda make i blame obj for providing u the privilege to use a phone or competition in the telecoms market that has made it possible for u to recharge 100naira data makes me speechless.abeg receive small sense
Lol
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by abbeyfel: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2018
writefreely:

2face we know, so who are you
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by dlux: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
See the Video. I laughed my ass off when i watched 2face yabbing Naija. Ghana's Airport is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMLRx4stB0
Re: 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" by Veencent09: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]
Impecca:

What's upwork account Pls? Meanwhile I need a PayPal account, can u help me

Bro. Good evening. Please if you see this can you send me the kpmg aptitude test past questions? I got your contact from the 2017 thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.