Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Check Aug/sept GCE Result | 2nd Series Result Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Aug/sept GCE Result | 2nd Series Result Is Out (3142 Views)

WAEC GCE Result(aug/sept 2nd Series) 2018 Is Out - 35.99% Obtained 5 Credit / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Aug/sept GCE Result | 2nd Series Result Is Out by patricklaw: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2018
Although the results are to be fully released next week,
The management of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced the release of the 2018 West African Senior School Certificate Examination, (WASSCE) Result for Private Candidates (GCE Second Series).

The results have been uploaded online and candidates who took part in the examination can proceed to check their results.

How To Check Aug/Sept GCE Result
Visit WAEC result checking portal
Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.  (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year
Select the Type of Examination  i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up

https://www.infomaza.com/check-aug-sept-gce-result

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Chimpanzee Almost Rips Off Woman's Arm / BE A MATH GENIUS /CALCULATOR / Kwarapoly Cut-off Marks For 2019/2020 Post-utme [departmental]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.