Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. (3444 Views)

Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. by Akhirastriver(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Toks2008:

Did you read what you posted? That he only worked miracle as a result of Allah's permission abeg whose pemission would it had been if not for GOD? So you se why i wrote that you just try so hard to be rebellous against Christ for no freaking reason and this bothers me a lot.

As i wrote my brother, you cant win this battle, it is either you accept Christ as saviour or risk not seeing Jannah. it remains your choice.

I am waiting for you to discredit other verses i quoted.
I thought ure reasonable ,Neva knew u were this dumb ,zakir naik has finished those who are knowledgeable than u ,so wtf are u saying ,don't mention me again please ,the fact that quote Quran dosent mean I can't curse tho its not good .
Thank u
Re: This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. by Toks2008(m): 4:02am On Oct 05, 2020
Akhirastriver:

I thought ure reasonable ,Neva knew u were this dumb ,zakir naik has finished those who are knowledgeable than u ,so wtf are u saying ,don't mention me again please ,the fact that quote Quran dosent mean I can't curse tho its not good .
Thank u

I have dignified you by responding to you. Even a kindegarten will see through you that you have failed so woefully in trying to discredit all i quoted. If i were you i will delete all the post you made cos i have never seen someone make so much caricature of his intellectual capabilities. And talking about cursing please abeg dont make me laugh out loud cos its night here.You are so hilarious grin

I rest my case bro.

Have a splendid week ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua Foretold The Death Of Steve Jobs / Truth About The Protestant Inquisition (aka The Christian's Torture Sessions) / Christ Embassy New Twist: Pastor Chris Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.k Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.