Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

DJ Cuppy Speaks On Leaving Her Musical Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Speaks On Leaving Her Musical Career (290 Views)

DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Brother, Fewa's Autism On His 21st Birthday (Photo) / The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career / DJ Cuppy Speaks Fluent French In Maybelline Video, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Speaks On Leaving Her Musical Career by meethumb: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
DJ Cuppy, the daughter of Billionaire Otedola, has revealed why she will never consider leaving music despite backlash from some of her fans.

Cuppy stated this following comments from her fans on her style of music; some of her fans has advised her to quit singing and focus on her Disk Jockey (DJ) career. But Cuppy insisted that she will never quit music.

In a recent post on her twitter page, Cuppy said the reason why she can never quit music is because it makes her happy.

She wrote;

"Music makes me happy, and that is all that matters. What makes you happy? Nobody will ever deter me from my purpose and you shouldn't let them do that to you either!

"Thank you to all my cupcakes for the encouragement and support. I will always better myself for you.

Source: https://newspadi.com/2018/11/dj-cuppy-speaks-on-leaving-her-musical-career.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Speaks On Leaving Her Musical Career by Youngbbt: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
believe and improve your self ..is the first approach to success

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Coach Speaks About Inability To Meet Premier League Champions / Shirley Igwe Launches Diabetes Foundation, Narrates How Disease Kills Parents / It Is Time To Say Bye Bye To Fats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.