Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nina Bbnaija: All You Need To Know About Her Hacked Instagram Account And Recove - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Bbnaija: All You Need To Know About Her Hacked Instagram Account And Recove (281 Views)

*“i Was 21 When I Entered Bbn And I Wasn’t Kissing All The Guys” – Nina Bbnaija / My Priority Is Making Money, Not Dating Nina — Bbnaija Winner, Miracle / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nina Bbnaija: All You Need To Know About Her Hacked Instagram Account And Recove by shemzy99(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
BBNaija star, Nina Onyenobi has been counting her loses as her Instagram account was hacked.

It is a known fact that celebrities protect their social media accounts and also protect the content that is posted.

The former BBNaija housemate is the latest victim of hackers as her Instagram account was hacked by one Yusuf.

READ MORE ON https://instory.ng/2018/11/26/nina-bbnaija-all-you-need-to-know-about-her-hacked-instagram-account-and-recovery/

(1) (Reply)

Dna Of Mavin In Sinnerman / Seun Kuti Gets Grammy Award 2019 Nomination For ‘black Times’ / Bullies Almost Made Me Drop Out Of School – Cobhams Asuquo Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.