Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> (1712 Views)

“Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men / Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by MhizMuna: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men Who Come For Relationship

Anita Ukah, emerged the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria for 2018, beating 36 other contestants at the glittering event held at Gabriel Okara Cultural Centre, Bayelsa State, in September after entering the competition as Miss Imo. The 23-year-old pretty young woman, who shrugged off competition from other finalists, told ADEDAYO ODULAJA how she deals with men coming her way and plans to represent Nigeria at the Miss World 2018 in China.

Excerpts:

You emerged the MBGN but not much is known about you, especially in terms of background and what you represent.

I am from Imo State. I am from a family that pushes you to do more and brings out the best in you. In my family, you are encouraged to do more and it has helped me to know that I cannot settle for less. I always aim higher for myself in everything I do. I am from a comfortable family; my father is a contractor while mother does business. I have seven siblings; four sisters and three brothers. It is fun having a large family, as it means that I can always seek advice from many people. My siblings show me love and ensure I don’t make mistakes.

READ MORE HERE - https://www./2018/11/most-beautiful-girl-in-nigeria-anita-ukah.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by acenazt: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hehhehehehe my Girlfriend Beautiful pass her ohhhh. Babe come and see
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by MhizMuna: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
acenazt:
Hehhehehehe my Girlfriend Beautiful pass her ohhhh. Babe come and see
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by tuzeriouz(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
We don't want to argue with you. It is true your gf is more beautiful but quickly recall that App form to contest for MBGN is not free. The cost was 5k which your gf could not afford
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by mezarddinny: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
everywhere corruption, how did this girl win mbgn?

this girl is uglier than an average nairaland girl
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by pinman123: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fine or not fine, she won MBGN. period
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by maleekberry89: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
wow beautiful
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by Peterdredd(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Interesting

Meanwhile ==>

Married Lady And Lover EXPOSED After Sex Tape LEAKS Online

https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/cardi-b-after-facial-surgery-pictures.html
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Anita Ukah, Reveals What She Tells Men>>>> by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
that's my State, beauty and brains goes hand in hand

(1) (Reply)

AY Buys A Multi Billion Naira House In Banana Island Lagos State / [INTERVIEW] We Are Now In A New Nollywood Era- Tunde Komolafe / Member Of Davido’s Crew Accused Of Punching Man Clubbing With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.