Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Watch Professor Patrick Lumumba Talk About Corruption, Buhari, Diezani Etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Professor Patrick Lumumba Talk About Corruption, Buhari, Diezani Etc (488 Views)

I Saved Nigeria From Corruption — Buhari / Personally, I Hate Corruption - Buhari / Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Professor Patrick Lumumba Talk About Corruption, Buhari, Diezani Etc by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Professor Patrick Lumumba is a well travelled, well respected man in the continent of Africa and Beyond.

Recently he was granted an interview on Sahara TV and he went hard on corruption and its many vices and how corruption fights back.

He touched on Buharis fight of corruption, Diezani, James Ibori and offered solutions on how to increase this fight and get the desired results.

What he said in essence echoes the "Change begins with me" mantra launched by President Buhari a few years ago.

Corruption had become an epidermic in Africa and Nigeria seems to be championing corruption in the continent of Africa due to population count.

I encourage everyone to watch this video.

Indeed if we do not kill corruption, corruption will kill us and it already is well on the way to doing so.

Mynd44 this needs to have a much wider coverage via the front page.

The soul of our nation and her survival is being threatened.

This man is not a Nigerian but wants the best for Nigeria with the way he is passionate about this anti corruption drive and his comments in this video.

Nigeria must be great as that is our destiny as seen even by other African nations

You can skip the video to the 12 minute mark to listen in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5zrIs1fwVI
Re: Watch Professor Patrick Lumumba Talk About Corruption, Buhari, Diezani Etc by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
I now understand why it is that President Buhari is widely respected in Africa by African leaders. They all know what is at stake.

A good image for Nigeria means a good image for Africa and Africans at large
Re: Watch Professor Patrick Lumumba Talk About Corruption, Buhari, Diezani Etc by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fighting corruption is a collective effort. Nobody is born corrupt but so many have perfected the art of corruption and now no longer want to live free from it.

When we ha e one political party with its leadership standing on integrity and we have another with a chop and quench corrupt political foundation its only common sense to choose the one built on integrity.

However, so many who are corrupt would naturally lean towards what they themselves are which is towards party B.

Buhari and Atiku in terms of integrity are like night and day. Night being Atiku. They can never meet.

Nigeria is our only nation and we must all collectively salvage her together

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Swears In New Commissioners Of Federal Civil Service Commission / Why Is It That Bugatti Know That He Is Incapable But Always Want To Rule? / FG. Freezes Peter Obi’s Account, Harassing His Family -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.