Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

View To Earn. We Only Promise What We Can Give - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / View To Earn. We Only Promise What We Can Give (243 Views)

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / Wike Fulfills Promise To Charkin Maritime Academy / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

View To Earn. We Only Promise What We Can Give by tfrancis(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Here comes Programmers Diary's again.
We want everyone to be part of ProgrammersDiary online wealth. No free money anyway. You got to work for it.

Register on ProgrammersDiary to earn as you view articles every day. We don't promise $5 per page or $5000 per page. But we promise with assurance. Mind you, we work with many advertisers and get paid.

How it works:
- Register among thousandth of people who have started registering on our platform.
- Keep your Point increasing (above others) by viewing pages and referring others.
- Your Point determines your percentage share when we are about to share income among members.

Sharing Income:
Every time ProgrammersDiary get paid by the advertiser(s), let say $1000, we share it among registered members. The sharing will be in respect to each members percentage. That is why you need to keep increasing your point every day.

It's not mandatory but necessary if you really mean business.

A lot of people spend hours on facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. chatting and liking while they are making money every time you use their platform, how? through adverts. Wake up !!!

Hey! watch out for your competitors. i.e. Other members on our platform who are doing the same thing as you do:

Click here to begin: http://www.progmatech.com/diary/?ref=001

Believe in yourself, you can make it online without yahoo-yahoo (i.e. scamming)

Check out for more opportunities on ProgrammersDiary. Have you heard about VTU? Do you know a reliable source to partner with? have you ever ask yourself why Banks (as big as they are) running VTU business and getting that little (you overlooked i.e. NGN2 = $0.0056) from you and millions of people? Do you know you can start yours as low as NGN5,000, referring people, and start counting profits?

Well, these are long-term businesses, you don't have to leave your salary job for them.

Wake Up! Don't despise small beginning.

Welcome to Programmers Diary
http://www.progmatech.com/diary/?ref=001

(1) (Reply)

Should You Get Viralsweep / [ann][free Airdrop] Pool One Of The Biggest Free Airdrops! / Best MLM Software For Network Marketing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.