Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) (36270 Views)

How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp / Can I Open A Customer Service Consulting Business With 500k? / The Promise Of Dangote’s $12bn Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by money121(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Imran Roofing, the best roofing company in Nigeria best known for quality roofing solutions, has recently reinforced its commitment to ensuring top-notch installations at every project site. A recent experience at the Lawanson Site has prompted a crucial announcement for clients: Imran Roofing will not proceed with installing roofing sheets unless the requisite wall plastering and top copping are undertaken. This decision is a result from past challenges faced on flat roofs, primarily attributed to bricklayers, resulting in damages and unwarranted blame on the roofing company.

The Importance of Wall Plastering:

Imran Roofing recognizes the pivotal role that proper wall plastering plays in the longevity and performance of flat roofs. Unfinished or improperly plastered walls can lead to various issues, including water seepage, structural concerns, and ultimately compromise the integrity of the roofing system. By emphasizing wall plastering, Imran Roofing aims to mitigate these challenges and deliver roofing solutions that stand the test of time.

Past Experiences and Lessons Learned:

The decision to insist on wall plastering and top copping is rooted in Imran Roofing's commitment to learning from past experiences. Previous encounters with damages caused by bricklayers on flat roofs have highlighted the need for proactive measures. The company acknowledges that clients have sometimes unfairly placed blame on Imran Roofing for issues arising from inadequately prepared surfaces. To avoid such situations in the future, the company now firmly advocates for comprehensive wall plastering.

Client Consideration and Transparency:

Imran Roofing values its loyal clients and seeks to foster transparent communication. The decision to withhold roofing installations in the absence of proper wall plastering is driven by a genuine concern for client satisfaction and the desire to deliver roofing solutions that exceed expectations. The company urges clients who are unwilling to undertake wall plastering to seek alternative roofing vendors, ensuring that their specific needs and preferences are met.

How to Proceed:

For clients who prioritize quality roofing and are ready to invest in the longevity of their roofs, Imran Roofing provides a simple solution. By adhering to the requirement of wall plastering and top copping, clients can ensure a smooth and successful roofing installation process. Imran Roofing assures clients that this measure is a proactive step towards preventing potential issues and ensuring the durability of the roofing system.

Conclusion:

Imran Roofing's dedication to quality, transparency, and client satisfaction is evident in its decision to prioritize wall plastering for flat roofs. By learning from past experiences and addressing potential challenges head-on, the company aims to elevate the standard of its roofing installations. Clients are encouraged to embrace this commitment to quality, knowing that Imran Roofing is unwavering in its pursuit of excellence. For those seeking premium roofing solutions, Imran Roofing remains a reliable partner dedicated to the lasting success of every project.

Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfiMuycmT1M?si=oLWmSz6cxYdb-izn

Source - https://imranroofing.com.ng/2023/11/29/imran-roofing-stands-firm-on-quality-insists-on-wall-plastering-for-flat-roof-integrity/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Zooposki(f): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
E pain am
On top my Data ooo grin grin

Everybody, make una come see champion mumu o!!!!!!!

316 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Jeon(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
I lolz for the Op.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Hezzyluv: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
This werey dey ask for vedio after one month for same Nigeria that you will go to market today buy something #1,200 and u go back the following day to buy same thing, then you meet the price turned to #1,600?

You for kukuma tell am make him go Utube go download plenty videos on roofing. grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
You've won a trophy.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by 1TrippleCee: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Misslearn:
You've won a trophy.

Abi

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by 9jatriot(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

725 Likes 56 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by seborrhic: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
the mumu is even proud of his response to a client

468 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Psalmistproject: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, I non understand. For a job that has the potential of giving you a revenue of around 3 million, that was how you replied a potential client. Abi non be 3.1 something million I see for that chat?

Some people pursue one job for years, while pursuing that job it does not stop them from doing other businesses, yet this one is just one month and see how your replied a potential customer.

Na wa

Him never start.
He's obviously a baby in pursing business

397 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Firstly this person can never be an Igbo man.
Secondly, sometimes a bad customer might be a good referrer.

Also, you can't tell if he was saving up for it too.

But one thing is sure you have not only lost a customer, you have lost a lot of them.

I love Igbo people.
You will see a billionaire in his shop calling you sir. Just be a potential customer.

But anyways you made a huge mistake.
Wetin be video.

442 Likes 31 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by SmallmebigGod: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bad. A customer that didn't patronize you today can refer you a customer that will bring 10 more people tomorrow.

313 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Thatedoboy98: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
70 years old man Omo u mumu and foolish join ooo

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by C2Ok: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Omooooo
If you like wise up
If you like dull
Sha make the money

3 Likes

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Niyijac: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
There's a reason why customer is always right. You need their money for your business to survive

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by kovic7(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dammnn niggaarr
Isoright

Unprofessional though

You could have asked why he/she didn't get back to u in a more polite way.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by opeekiti: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
You think you have type something good right? You just lost someone who can know someone to give you a project that can change your life.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Risingsunn: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
You just exposed your foolishness publicly. Shame dey catch me for you. Tueh cry

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by mightyhaze: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
How old are you..

I've had clients get back to me after a year... But once they start patronizing me,they never stop

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by jospepper(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mumu promax.

You are supposed to be a farm worker not a businessman

You have zero people skills.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Intergrated: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
9jatriot:

Na wa
mumu people full this world sha.this idiot now go manage use agbero enter one office and u would be wondering why things are bad in Nigeria. Very useless moronic idiotic. Dingbat

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by StraightGaay: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
No professionalism at all.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by ArewaHouse: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
money121:
We must learn a lesson in hard way

E pain Am grin grin

You are so foolish and even bragging about your dumbness. He is still a potential customer and not necessarily he must purchase at first instance. You lost chance to retain him.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by GoodRocks: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
OP

The best thing you could have done is to either ignore the Dude or delete him off. The guy doesn't have the money to patronize you so no big deal. A simple Ignoring would have saved the day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by benpedro(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Definitely not an igbo man

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by wendixx(f): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op, you will learn the hard way. Don't worry.

How can you send that nonsense to a potential client and still proudly share it online??

You have successfully lost that client, his potential referals and some online clients as well due to that behaviour.

Do you think it is easy to take up a 3 million naira project in this present Nigeria? It takes time, planning and budgeting over time.

Some clients come back even after years. Better grow up and be better. If you can please apologise to that person.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by Nazgul: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
This your reply was very unprofessional. You sounded so rude, desperate and pained that he ghosted you for a month.

For him to view your status and even reach out to you, meant that he still had your contact.

When dealing with clients, you must exhibit a high level of patience and tolerance. This is because even though not every inquiry they make concerning your services would pull through, some might just keep your contact and link you up with their friends who would need your services.

This is why maintaining a formal relationship is Paramount.

You still have a lot to learn.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by bigdammyj: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by LibertyRep: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
I do not know of any serious minded business man that would respond to a potential customer like this.

Maybe I have seen one eventually

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) by geoworldedu: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mumu Op. The mumu doesn't know that the potential client can refer people to him in the future. They can even run a lot of stuffs together in the future. He can only see today and not tomorrow and he is happy to open a thread for rubbish. Ode.

61 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.