Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Your Advise Plss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advise Plss (819 Views)

Is This worth Her Leaving? He Needs Your Advise / Is marriage worth it?I urgently need your advise. / Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advise Plss by fawaz22(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Your Advise Plss by Zeeeeeeeeee: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
So are you saying it's too much to help your sister babysit or help her with house chores because you are a guy? What sort of mentality is this? And one lady will end up with you. Please change your mindset. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Plss by nnamdibig(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Your sister's husband(if she is married) is really a patient man.
Re: Your Advise Plss by fawaz22(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
:
Re: Your Advise Plss by fawaz22(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Your Advise Plss by Richy4(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dear, Do you know how much it is to pay house rent, Electricity bill water rate...etc..?

Count it as if u were taking care of your niece or nephew... There's no gender in looking after your own blood....Since u were not paying any bill and she was feeding u...

As for her selfishness...U are practically referring to all human.. Human puts themselves first...I am making out time to explain it to u because u are young and that was like a rude shock to u...

Just take your time, and do the best that you can..and the ones that you can't, let her know.. always try to alternate from her house to your own father's house too once in a while just to cool off some time

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Plss by fawaz22(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Richy4:
Dear, Do you know how much it is to pay house rent, Electricity bill water rate...etc..?

Count it as if u were taking care of your niece or nephew... There's no gender in looking after your own blood....Since u were not paying any bill and she was feeding u...

As for her selfishness...U are practically referring to all human.. Human puts themselves first...I am making out time to explain it to u because u are young and that was like a rude shock to u...

Just take your time, and do the best that you can..and the ones that you can't, let her know.. always try to alternate from her house to your own father's house too once in a while just to cool off some time

thank you sir.
Re: Your Advise Plss by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Well I do not know much beyond what you have said but I know Nigerians do not understand the word charity. If you were a nanny abroad you'd be earning minimum wage so I am sure your sister is happy to take advantage of you.

You need to wake up and not waste your life raising her children, but you have to make sacrifices. If it means going back to stay with your parents and learning a reasonable work that will put food on your table please do that.

Your sister will never respect you until you start earning money and start on your own, she will tell the world she fed you for 4 years forgetting that you also wasted your life doing house chores for her and she never paid you a dime.

In summary, move back to your parents house enrol to learn a good handiwork , keep your head cool and master it then move out and start your own life. At 20 years your mates in other countries are doing msc dont waste your life further .

8 Likes

Re: Your Advise Plss by Kayanmatahot: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
nnamdibig:
Your sister's husband(if she is married) is really a patient man.
I'm telling you he's very patient
Re: Your Advise Plss by fawaz22(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Guitarlife:
Well I do not know much beyond what you have said but I know Nigerians do not understand the word charity. If you were a nanny abroad you'd be earning minimum wage so I am sure your sister is happy to take advantage of you.

You need to wake up and not waste your life raising her children, but you have to make sacrifices. If it means going back to stay with your parents and learning a reasonable work that will put food on your table please do that.

Your sister will never respect you until you start earning money and start on your own, she will tell the world she fed you for 4 years forgetting that you also wasted your life doing house chores for her and she never paid you a dime.

In summary, move back to your parents house enrol to learn a good handiwork , keep your head cool and master it then move out and start your own life. At 20 years your mates in other countries are doing msc dont waste your life further .
thank you sir
Re: Your Advise Plss by fawaz22(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kayanmatahot:
I'm telling you he's very patient
i wont lie he is patient
Re: Your Advise Plss by eniolorunfe: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
Guitarlife:

Pls listen to this advise!

Also, thank God you have gained admission. Focus on your studies and make sure you excel in your academics. Learn a skill or look for campus job and use it to support yourself while in school. When you are on break either go to your parents house or stay back in school ... you're a man, it's time to grow up... Don't fight with your sister but then it's time to take your destiny in your hands with God's help.

Don't be one of those that their siblings ended up wasting their lives for them just because they refused to take responsibility for their lives. There are so many people out there with such stories..

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your life and future!!!

3 Likes

Re: Your Advise Plss by NoToPile: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fawaz22 you didnt say much about your admission, have you resumed school? If you have, I would say endure. Just manage till you get your degree, learn a skill alongside that you can also use to maintain yourself.

This too shall pass.
Re: Your Advise Plss by fawaz22(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
thank you everyone for your time...i apppreciate all your comments ...God bless you...i jst got admission to lasu...registration will start january.
Re: Your Advise Plss by wurabecca(f): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
fawaz22:
thank you everyone for your time...i apppreciate all your comments ...God bless you...i jst got admission to lasu...registration will start january.

Hi Fawaz, can you drop your contact or something. I needed to discuss something with you.

(1) (Reply)

Diddy Shouts Out To Single Parents, After Waking Up Early To Prepare His Kids / Qualities Of A Virtuous Woman. Does She Exist? / Temperamental Child. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.