Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? (579 Views)

Only God Can Anoint A King, Abure Has Conceded Defeat’ – Labour Party Announced / Have 'obidats' Conceded Defeat So Soon? / Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by Reptyle(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
I drove around Lagos today after a long while and couldn't help but notice the posters of the APC Candidate all over the place.

Sanwo-Olu's face and campaign slogans adorned Ikeja, VI, Lagos Island, Surulere...everywhere I went today.

I barely saw Jimi Agbaje nor any other party's candidates posters around.

Have the PDP and other opposition parties decided to concede Lagos to the APC without a fight?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by success1smyn(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reptyle:
I drove around Lagos today after a long while and couldn't help but notice the posters of the APC Candidate all over the place.

Sanwo-Olu's face and campaign slogans adorned Ikeja, VI, Lagos Island, Surulere...everywhere I went today.

Have the PDP and other opposition parties decided to concede Lagos to the APC without a fight?

NO
Re: Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reptyle:

Bruv, no money na. Agbaje is patiently waiting for Atiku to stArticulate the dollar flow but e be like se oga for Adamawa no dey listen. So funny grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
The PDP is conducting their own campaign and election on facebook Nairaland and twitter

After they lose as expected they will start shouting that it was rigging

Even at the Federal level, Atiku after winning party nomination elections 4 months away he took his team went to spend 1month in Dubai while the APC Buhari and Osibanjo are going all over market squares talking to people

Maybe they think its Reno Omokri that will win election for them

In the SW for example, How much of PDP presence is felt in the SW? Many of the contestants under PDP in the SW are looking rudderless

Who is the governorship candidate for PDP in Ogun? Is it Adebutu, Kashamu or Shittu?
In Kwara is Atunwa contesting or he has dropped out
In Oyo the ADC with Lanlehin is even making more moves than Makinde
In Osun Adeleke after the loss is facing many battles and has relocated
Ondo is there even a PDP?
In Ekiti, Fayose has left for Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by netpro(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reptyle:

Agbaje is waiting for Atikulooting dollar rain grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by haladadon: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
no we are moving to the next level

Re: Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by Joevics(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reptyle:

Bro you are lying....
I have not been to Surulele or VI lately, but I was In Ikeja yesterday and Agbaje's posters were everywhere.
Large A1 Posters.

I didn't see that of Sanwo Olu, I only saw a billboard with him on one side and Buhari on the other.

Also, Agbaje's posters were everywhere from Iyanakpaja, down to Ota toll gate.

Look well next time.
Re: Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by phemmyutd(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
When their Teacher is already losing Election in his backyard in Kwara.

And their Spiritual father can not delivered his ward in Omu-Aran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Opposition Conceded Lagos To The APC? by AlhajaChinyere: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Reptyle:

Omo Igbo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye(pics) / Inauguration Of Gboyega Oyetola As Osun State Governor(live Updates) / 4 Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Assembly Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.