Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says (584 Views)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by FirstoneUpdate: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
The All Progressives Congress Chieftain and former Governor of Lagos State , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said reelecting President Muhammadu Buhari was a task that must be done.

He urged Nigerians to prevent the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, from coming back to power having left the country in ruins in their 16 years reign.

“They ruled this country for 16 years from 1999 to 2015; they were planning for 60 years of doing nothing, lack of direction and lack of attention to the economy and the education sector.

“They are not qualified to lead this country. They left schools in dilapidation, left hospitals without care; they don’t deserve to come back.”

Tinubu spoke on Tuesday in Abuja while presenting the keynote address at the National Consultative Forum organised by the National Committee of Buhari Support Groups with the theme: “Nigeria on the right track. He also inaugurated the membership portal of Council for New Nigeria Initiative at the event.

https://firstone.com.ng/voting-buhari-is-a-task-that-must-be-done-tinubu-says/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by amaniro: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
shocked

Coming from someone that is richer than osun state

1 Like

Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by servercodes001: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Coming from someone that is richer than osun state

Proof?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by amaniro: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
servercodes001:

Proof?

I don't talk to people that are not current. Prior to the osun gubernatorial he said it.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by ManirBK: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by Racoon(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re-electing a monumental catastrophe of Buhari kind because of keeping you perceived 2023 ambition in view Karma will surely pay you back.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by Topccy007z: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Smelly mouth

1 Like

Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by servercodes001: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
amaniro:

I don't talk to people that are not current. Prior to the osun gubernatorial he said it.

Why do you to talk to me then?
Get your misinformed a.ss the fvck outta here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by quickberry2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin

Our own Jagaban has spoken
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by Paschalp(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
There nothing vicious one won't hear in this awa fatherland gifted to us by the angels

Thank God he said it is a task, and tasks are often difficult

Voting pdp would be a walk in the park-who doesn't like easy way?
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by netpro(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
2019, unto the Next Level. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by Optional09: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
You cant force us on your Islamic caliphate agenda
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by Oluwabusobomi(f): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
servercodes001:

Why do you to talk to me then? Get your misinformed a.ss the fvck outta here
Why e de pain u like dis na
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by Nukilia: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Heaven save us from these corrupt folks benefiting from the incompetence in Nigeria
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by digScratcher: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
servercodes001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJ8k86Or1s
watch it here. tinubu said it.
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by digScratcher: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
servercodes001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJ8k86Or1s
watch it here. tinubu said it.
Re: Voting Buhari Is A Task That Must Be Done -tinubu Says by amaniro: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
servercodes001:

Obviously your sense of humour are all dead . This is to you and the ignorant people that liked your post.

(1) (Reply)

Thrown Back : Peter Obi Donates 100 Million To Nnamdi Azikiwe University / Aisha Buhari & 2 Men Running Nigeria / Where Was Aisha Buhari When Prince Charles Visited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.