Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria (37112 Views)

JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students / Nigerian Graduates As Overall Best In Ghana University. / Jeffrey Jude, Babawale Oludare Emmanuel, Roy-Layinde Bosun, UNILAG Best Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by technicallyrich(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Two biafrans.one from igbo and the other from esan in delta state. The last and the least our afonja neigbours. This is welcome development.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by Slikbae: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is that price not too expensive?
bitcoin215:
Good
Hope not with #10,000 while those with nudes takes millions

The festive season is here again,the best time to buy from china and usa is now.Ship down @ $3.5/kg.
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by Slikbae: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
So I'm guessing the 5 anambra girls that emerged best overall at a certain competition in USA schooled in afonja land too abi?
omoelerin1:
Even the 2 Igbo among them schooled for afonja land. Thanks to afonja schools that molded them.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by babasolution: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
traihit:

The number of people thinking in this direction is increasing. I'm happy that we're soon going to change our paradigm soon. They keep giving too much attention to the girls alone neglecting the boys and forgetting that uneducated and unattended to, boys will make the society more deadly, dangerous and difficult to live.

i blame older generation of men,they have failed young boys,they do not set good examples,and do not help the young boys,atleast the women are helping the young girls,the older men also help young girls and neglect young boys

1 Like

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by babasolution: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Triangles1:
Get to know this, if you know book too much in Nigeria you will become tools for people that don't know book.

i think its true sha,i realized this late in life,its the way african society is
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by babasolution: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
yemifez:
understandable
girls are usually more serious than boys at that age

its true,but back in the day,there used to be nerdy boys who were bookworms and always came up tops,but now,those boys are getting rarer,while the girls are becoming more bookworm and nerdy
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by traihit: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Slikbae:
Looks like your IQ is a negative number.
How exactly can you attribute their performance to Nigerian NGOs? What sort of perversive thought process is this? Do you not know that there are far more literate boys in Nigeria than girls?

Men will always be the more violent gender wether educated or not. Get that into your skull

Ma or sir, (whichever category you belong to), you would have made sense arguing like a scholar without including insult. Now you've shown that you're not worthy of engaging in argument with me cos I don't deal with insulting folks like you. Once again, I still say it: our society is focusing more on girls and abandoning the boys while the agberos, Boko-harams, ISWAPS and all form of miscreants are increasingly making use of the boys. If you don't like my argument, ban me from using the internet.
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by IbrahimDamola: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoelerin1:
Even the 2 Igbo among them schooled for afonja land. Thanks to afonja schools that molded them.

Instead of enjoying the thread, you want to go this lane?

Ok since the 2 Igbo girls came 1st and 2nd, why didn't their yoruba school model afonja girls to be better than Omo ibo girls? Are we yorubas that 'philantropic' that they abandoned our own to model the omo ibo to best us?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by traihit: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
babasolution:

i blame older generation of men,they have failed young boys,they do not set good examples,and do not help the young boys,atleast the women are helping the young girls,the older men also help young girls and neglect young boys

Since the leaders of our country are mostly males, I blame them too. Every time I see young boys living lives of hopelessness, I just weep in my heart for what the future holds for them. Even with education, cultism, yahoo yahoo and all forms of evil are just so rampant. What do we do to help them? Some people don't know that boys without future will destroy the future for girls who've gotten their stand.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Boys are an endangered species.

There was a national essay competition organised by the NSE here in Nigeria. Out of 12 winners, 9 were girls.

This same thing happened in Malaysia years ago. Train the girls and neglect the boys.

Who is training the girls and neglecting the boys?
It's a given in most families without means that the boys will be educated first.
The question should be what was the %of boys in those registered for exams?
Don't be surprised it will be higher than girls, yet the girls are still topping.
Boys don't want to study anymore. They all want to become musicians like Wizkid or yahoo (confirmed). Even those in school have no time to study, and would rather party and flex. If you take children within same family/ socio-economic class, most times the girls are more studious.
Save for a few boys who are naturally intelligent and don't need to study, girls will always top them because of their studious nature. Most extremely intelligent girls still study hard, compared to their extremely intelligent male counterparts.
The solution is to make all these celeb life unattractive, and yahoo a thing of shame.
Even abroad, everyone is all for the celeb life. Those ones don't even like studying before, both male and female.
Anyway, not everyone must go to school to be successful.
It's just that we need more people in the STEM courses for development.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by Afonja007: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoelerin1:
onuku ; angryone is Edo girl one afonja girl and one igbo Amaka girl

1 Like

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by babasolution: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
traihit:

Since the leaders of our country are mostly males, I blame them too. Every time I see young boys living lives of hopelessness, I just weep in my heart for what the future holds for them. Even with education, cultism, yahoo yahoo and all forms of evil are just so rampant. What do we do to help them? Some people don't know that boys without future will destroy the future for girls who've gotten their stand.

men who are established must start taking young boys under their wings and giving them purpose and direction.many young boys only think about money,which drive them to engage in all sought of vices,because of the difficulty in access to means of making the money.young boys need direction and guidance,they are having non of it under this current culture
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by tealaw(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solve by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison.

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for President✌
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:

ESAN NORTH LGA OF DELTA STATE shocked

OP u well so

Correct this rubbish b4 i change my mind undecided

I begin search google o.

ESAN NORTH IN DELTA STATE? undecided

Born2Breed:
Op, Esan North is in Edo State.

Girls doing us proud since 0 BC.

Thank you oooooo.

I was beginning to think BENDEL STATE did not split into 2. cheesy

PurplePatch:

@1st bolded... That local govt is in Edo not Delta State.

@2&3 bolded. NCAN right now. ..

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by Crixina(f): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
traihit:

The number of people thinking in this direction is increasing. I'm happy that we're soon going to change our paradigm soon. They keep giving too much attention to the girls alone neglecting the boys and forgetting that uneducated and unattended to, boys will make the society more deadly, dangerous and difficult to live.
You do know there was a time when it was the reverse?
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by babasolution: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
traihit:

what is happening in nigeria is what happened in blackamerican,black men always shoot themselves in the foot by not helping their next generation
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by funshint(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
LordIsaac:
All the NGO's here are for girls....wait and see how intelligent girls would be used for yahoo by neglected boys. The world still seems liveable with uneducated girls....I marvel at the kind of society we would have with neglected boys. Think about this.
What are you saying??!!

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by babeosisi: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Girls rock

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by CHoccolaTE: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
technicallyrich:
Two biafrans.one from igbo and the other from esan in delta state.
The last and the least our afonja neigbours.
This is welcome development.

You biafrans should stop lumping us Edo people into your Biafra, we are not interested please and thank you.
Ask an average Edo man if he sees himself as a biafran and he will start cursing you and your entire generation

1 Like

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by CHoccolaTE: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
traihit:

Ma or sir, (whichever category you belong to), you would have made sense arguing like a scholar without including insult. Now you've shown that you're not worthy of engaging in argument with me cos I don't deal with insulting folks like you. Once again, I still say it: our society is focusing more on girls and abandoning the boys while the agberos, Boko-harams, ISWAPS and all form of miscreants are increasingly making use of the boys. If you don't like my argument, ban me from using the internet.

So the boys don't they have sense to run away from Boko Haram and agbero life and focus on studies instead? Abi their brain no dey work again.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by omoelerin1: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Slikbae:
So I'm guessing the 5 anambra girls that emerged best overall at a certain competition in USA schooled in afonja land too abi?
What competition? Academic or the one in which they will be walking nakedly under the guise of 'Miss' competition? I think that's what they are good at.
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by omoelerin1: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
RTSC:

The guy is an idiot.

They will introduce tribalism just like awolowo, and when you flip the table,they will turn around to call you the devil.
Nnamdi KANU is an idiot. He is the one who introduced it.
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by Fitbillionaire: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Slikbae:
What about the five anambra girls who won a competition in USA? Mumu.
see, since i bleeped you and you left my room, my room is still smeliing like rotten egg. what did i do you wrong na embarassed
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by RTSC: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
omoelerin1:
Nnamdi KANU is an idiot. He is the one who introduced it.
Tribalism started yesterday.
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by tandoe: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
handsomeyinka:
I thought Buhari will be among them.
Why them come omit buhari e easy to pass waec at 86 while been represented by a double
Re: WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria by Emanodimo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
LordIsaac:
All the NGO's here are for girls....wait and see how intelligent girls would be used for yahoo by neglected boys. The world still seems liveable with uneducated girls....I marvel at the kind of society we would have with neglected boys. Think about this.

Not only NGO's, even at workplace.. The workforce in Nigeria by now have sideline men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ / Oau Pre-degree Past Question Papers And Relevant Information / Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.