Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? (1692 Views)

What Are The Risks Of Researching And Investing In Cryptocurrencies? / I Want To Invest In Cryptocurrencies, Kindly Advice / Investors In Cryptocurrencies Are Gamblers — Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? by jamin006: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Is now the time to invest in cryptocurrencies?
The price for cryptocurrencies has dropped from $20,000 last year and to $4,200 as at this week should I still consider investing in cryptocurrencies?

1 Like

Re: Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? by temmy59: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
The bear market is not over wait till $3100-$3200 region, and about a week ranging. You can then start accumulating for 2019

1 Like

Re: Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? by Naijacryptogeek: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
jamin006:
Is now the time to invest in cryptocurrencies?
The price for cryptocurrencies has dropped from $20,000 last year and to $4,200 as at this week should I still consider investing in cryptocurrencies?

This might be the best time to buy cryptocurrencies with the prices lower than they have been in a year. This is a buyer's market. Some people might say that the price of crypto dropping shows that it was a scam all along. However, the crypto market play is a long term play. Also, because the application of crypto like bitcoin provides solutions to real world problems there's a certainty that now is probably the time to invest. You could check out www.quidax.com if you use the promo code "Nairaland" which is worth 2,000 Naira which you could use to get started.
Re: Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
I would advice you to take ur time. Risk takers do take risk and forget about what happens next.

Don't just jump into crypto business and get ur fingers burnt. Get more info about cryptocurrencies and not just about investment but trading and identifying potential cryptos..

Like I pointed earlier, be wise. You need a guide.
Re: Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? by SmartMindsFx: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
You first need to define if you wanna be an investor ar a trader.

If you are looking to make quick profit, you should then settle for day trade.
Re: Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? by Michaelnsd: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Is Now The Time To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? by Jaxx123: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market 

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it 

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N80,000 And Receive N3.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N200,000 And Receive N8,000,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many ignore.

if you are looking for a great valuable coin to buy and hold for a while plus small money then don’t allow this PROMO to go  without you be part of it

get with peace of mind...please go and get it.

Get it from any merchant around the world

HOW TO GET ZUGA COIN PROMO

+Go to play store and download zuga coin wallet

+Create your account

+Copy your wallet 

I advise you don't allow this massive promo to end without you be part of it.

You can chat with me on WhatsApp if you need my help.0815 246 9749 

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With ONEPLUSFLEX Free / LOAN : Who Can Loan 400 Kindly And Have A Car With 500I / How To Earn Free Bitcoins Fast 2018 | Latest BTC Free Methods To Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.