Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How (1692 Views)

Do You Know What **SPORT ARBITRAGE IS ? If Yes.... Enter Here / I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by Jawn(m): 1:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Pls With Ten Thousand Naira How Can Someone Start And Make It ?
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2015
with abragadabra...lols

1 Like

Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by dmjinc(m): 1:51am On Jan 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
with abragadabra...lols
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by bigt2(m): 2:00am On Jan 11, 2015
1960bet.ng i didn't recommend o
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by kilokeys(m): 2:25am On Jan 11, 2015
sure.. with 10k.. u r already a thousandnaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Jawn:
Think of how u get the 10k
then how to mke 20k from the 10k and in that G.P u will mke it. TRUST YOURSELF by the time u av 50k pple using 50k for bizness will show u how to mke 100 and from there u will climb the ladder of success to meet pple of 100k. BETTING will send u back to the floor dnt go near it.

3 Likes

Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 11, 2015
afolag:

Think of how u get the 10k
then how to mke 20k from the 10k and in that G.P u will mke it. TRUST YOURSELF by the time u av 50k pple using 50k for bizness will show u how to mke 100k and from there u will climb the ladder of success to meet pple of 100k. BETTING will send u back to the floor dnt go near it.

Brilliant!
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by menix(m): 3:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Very possible...
Get a pregnant lizard, extract d foetus.
Also get an agama lizard head..
Go 2 d mkt nd buy new pot,akawu(potash) nd ogiri..
Put the 10k in a white envelope, place it into d new pot add a litre of water, add the foetus, agama head, akawu, ogiri nd boil till d water dryz.
Pls don't open d pot lid abi cover until d water dries.
Still don't open, drop d pot into ur wardrobe nd leave it there.. Jst go 2 d pot any tym u nid monii nd blive mii dat pot will neva go dry except u sleep wiv a female..

Thank mii later..
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by zolarade(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2015
menix:
Very possible...
Put the 10k in a white envelope, place it into d new pot add a litre of water, add the foetus, agama head, akawu, ogiri nd boil till d water dryz.
Still don't open, drop d pot into ur wardrobe nd leave it there.. Jst go 2 d pot any tym u nid monii nd blive mii dat pot will neva go dry except u sleep wiv a female..

Thank mii later..
Lolz.... If I hear
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by wandevincent(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Jawn:
Deposit everything in naijapredict, and study four different european leagues for a month
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by kattyagbagidi(f): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Yes and yes. I did it and u can too. Try Online advert on paidvers.com. call me for help. 08188149591. Kattybeb.
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by Edenitis(m): 1:47am On Jan 12, 2015
If you can vend recharge vtu from your phone, I could show you a way whereby your N10 k could be grown to N60k in one year.
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by sonnie10: 5:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Some Igbos who had money in banks were given only 20 pounds (that is less than 10 thousand naira by today's exchange rate )after the war, fast forward to 2015, majority of them are billionaires.

The moral of the story is that it might take a long time for you to get there, but you sure will.
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by Tekkyboy(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2015
menix:
Very possible...

Thank mii later..
i believe u must be a ritualist,you mean something
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by roqrules04(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
menix:
Very possible...

Thank mii later..

Thug

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by roqrules04(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
@OP, am bringing in some Male cloths(Tops); unisex too from Usa that you can buy in wholesales and sell very fast.. it's so cheap, u can buy d Tops for #850 and sell about #1500.

Cheers
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by lawrenzo007(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jawn:

Let me introduce you to online importation
business where you buy stuff like phones, tablets,
wristwatches, bags, shoes, human hair etc and
make at least three times your investment...
You can start the business with just 10k.
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2015
lawrenzo007:

Let me introduce you to online importation
business where you buy stuff like phones, tablets,
wristwatches, bags, shoes, human hair etc and
make at least three times your investment...
You can start the business with just 10k.

guy brief me o im interested
Re: Can 10k Make Someone Rich ? If Yes, How by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
My principle:
N1000 profit + steady returning customers = Steady increasing income.

Dont be decieved with schemes that promise big income for small
investment. Work hard, market hard and the sky is your limit.

Would you like an opportunity to make good steady income?

Would you like to build a lasting business that will win the confidence
of all your customers?

If your answer is YES then I am pleased to introduce you to our latest
*hot selling product* called Rocapy Stretchmark & Dark Spot Removal
Soap.

** A product that is tested and trusted.
** A product that has proven to give 100% guaranteed result within
30days.
** A product that is unique and compliments all skin types.

...Distributors are wanted Nationwide...

Minimum order is one carton which contains 24 pieces and the price is
N22,000 only.

Normal retail price is between N1,500 to N2000 depending on how you
choose to sell so do the maths and see how much profit you can make from
just one carton sales.

For enquiries/orders call or whatsapp: 08104032816.

Why wait... Become a distributor today

(1) (Reply)

LOAN : Who Can Loan 400 Kindly And Have A Car With 500I / Boost Your Finance / The Raise And Fall Of Dogecoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.