Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna (47957 Views)

Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy: Meet Roy Emmanuel Obinna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by Horlatundex(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
More details have emerged on the near-fatal stabbing attack of Wizkid body guard, Mr Emmanuel Obinna at Club DNA on the Island last week.

An Igbosere Magistrates Court heard today that the attack carried about by Poshills Entertainment boss, Olufemi Olusanya aka Femi Posh and his bouncer David Afari had to do with Wizkid’s debt.

On Thursday the 15th of November 2018, Obinna was beaten and stabbed while attempting to pay part of Wizkid’s 15million Naira debt.

38-year Femi Posh and 29-year-old David Afari were arrested on Friday.

They are currently facing 3-count charge of grievous bodily harm, unlawful assault and conspiracy.

The next hearing will hold on Thursday the 17th of January 2019.

https://lns247.com/2018/11/23/check-out-the-face-of-the-man-that-stabbed-wizkid-bodyguard-emmanuel-roy-photos/

1 Share

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by Kenzico(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
angry

One Tribe is on my mind....but let me keep kwayet!!

The dude got lucky his head wasn't chopped off in the process

27 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Who is the stabber and who is the stabbee?? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by pyyxxaro: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Simplep:
Who is the stabber and who is the stabbee?? undecided

The person that snapped the pic is the Stabber

While the Stabbee is the guy on black glasses cool

14 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
cool
pyyxxaro:

The person that snapped the pic is the Stabber

While the Stabbee is the guy on black glasses cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by timibare(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
so na ds soft guy stab this hefty guy like ds....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by victorian(f): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
timibare:

The guy I am seeing in the pic above, doesn't look soft o

His eyes are mean and piercingly cold.

While wizkid bodyguard looks like a an overfed puppy cheesy

The difference is clear Mehn!

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by Davidfash10000: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Davido Seduced Chioma At His 26th Birthday Party & Got a Hot Kiss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usraxGuqx9k

Wizkid's Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Disgrace Publicly For Stealing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEjzIbcADQ4
Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by timibare(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:

only if wizzy can pay me 1million, I know a man in Sagamu....omo!!! nothing made of iron would enter that guy again....only if na plastic or copper

22 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by timibare(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:

under two simple conditions, nothing go fit enter dat guy aagin....1million from wizzy, en if dat guy can bathe with 32 different type of soaps......nothing made of iron go fit enter am

2 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by jabor4Naija(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
So he was stabbed over debts incurred by his boss..........na wa o.
Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by victorian(f): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
timibare:
only if wizzy can pay me 1million, I know a man in Sagamu....omo!!! nothing made of iron would enter that guy again....only if na plastic or copper

So agberos wey cutlass no dey enter their body, is that how much they paid for it as well?

Make una fear God, dey give person bill!

1 milla Indeed, cos na Davido broda?

20 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by speedyconnect3: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:

So agberos wey cutlass no dey enter their body, is that how much they paid for it as well?

1m for how many ppl?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by victorian(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
speedyconnect3:

1m for how many ppl?

cheesy

Ask Uncle timibare cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by timibare(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:

cheesy

Ask Uncle timibare cheesy
na celeb na, the gods sef sabi celebrity status ooh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by timibare(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:

see this uncle.....na celebrity mixtures ooh, confirm nice soaps, not smelly ones....stay woke, even the gods Don sabi Celebrity status now ooh

3 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by victorian(f): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
timibare:
see this uncle.....na celebrity mixtures ooh, confirm nice soaps, not smelly ones....stay woke, even the gods Don sabi Celebrity status now ooh

Lol, na so.

Am a lady

In between , the gods do not segregate on who is celeb and who is common
All are the same, in the eyes of the gods.

Thou shall not lie in the name of the gods. Orelse?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by timibare(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:

Lol, na so.

Am a lady

In between , the gods do not segregate on who is celeb and who is common
All are the same, in the eyes of the gods.

Thou shall not lie in the name of the gods. Orelse?
nne , things Don expensive for market, en I gas comot my own percentage, u knw na....babe I get soap for you too....very good soap, ur market go sell Toke makinwa...no more icloud shit....

1 Like

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by victorian(f): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
timibare:
nne , things Don expensive for market, en I gas comot my own percentage, u knw na....babe I get soap for you too....very good soap, ur market go sell Toke makinwa...no more icloud shit....

Thanks, but I wil pass on that.

I am very satisfied with my soaps and all I have going for me.

You can use your soap for yourself, so u can be like Emoney.

Don't u think? Than wasting your time here online looking for people to deceive.

Bye.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by timibare(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
victorian:

Thanks, but I wil pass on that.

I am very satisfied with my soaps and all I have going for me.

You can use your soap for yourself, so u can be like Emoney.

Don't u think? Than wasting your time here online looking for people to deceive.

Bye.
c'mon you know I'm only kidding....I'm deceiving anyone lol...biko na joke I dey , Jesus is the way

1 Like

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by Aquariann: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Punch for punch, blow for blow, wizkid's guy should ordinarily have the upper hand in a fight with this guy. Which probably must have made him dare the guy to do his worst when they're were both arguing.

But one lesson I've learned in this life is to Fear he that has courage (i.e person wey get mind) than he who has physical power (i.e strong man)

This is the reason I don't fvck with females and pity men who think women are weak. Because what they (women or short people) lack for physical strength (or height), they more often than not, make up with the courage to fvck you up real bad.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 24, 2018
timibare:
No be by face o. Ogbeni. Who go break bottle squeeze am enter your neck fit fresh pass Davido. Watch yourself!

7 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by wayne4loan: 5:41am On Nov 24, 2018
No physical strength... They only know how to carry bottles, fvcking sissies angry
Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by adeniyi3971(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2018
This guy is not afraid o
Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by SmartMindsFx: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Modern day David and Goliath.
Bottom line (small body no be disease)
Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by CarGuideNG: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Violence begets violence.
Customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers in signature.
Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by Bstiles4: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by oluwasegun007(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
O boy....firigbon o shilekun ooo

3 Likes

Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by kevwemike: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Good morning house pls did any one knows how I can register for National Health Insurance Scheme pls tell me the procedures. Thanks
Re: Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna by AmazingELixir: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Ok noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / Ashley Yusuf Involved In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.