Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Guys Be Careful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys Be Careful (367 Views)

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / Be Careful What You Feed Your Mind With / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Careful by Mikefrik(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
pls my message is for guys to be careful. expecially when it comes to women. Not all that glitters is gold o.
There is this pretty girl in the compound where I live. I started lusting after her thinking it was feelings i was have towards her, and even wanted to talk to her, but something happened that changed my plan o. I had a dream about this girl. in the dream I was in my room.(from my room, you could see anyone that passes through the passage/corridor. so she passed by and when I saw her I called her. she came to the window then I told her to come closer which she did. but something extraordinary happened. she opened her mouth close to the windows as if she wanted to kiss me and her tongue was that of a snake. she had a serpentery tongue. out of fear I withdrew my self. But that wasn't all o. she left the window and wanted to come inside my room. I quickly rushed out, held her head, and was praying warfare on her. she was just shouting and shouting..... Hm what can I say?. I thank God I hadn't done anything with her, and I also thank God for revealing to me who she truly was. #Myadvice. pls draw close to Gid, for life is more spiritual that what we see. if God opens ours eyes, we would see that some disappointments in our lives are actually a blessing and the grace of God in our lives. pls be spiritual and not religious. Thanks.
Re: Guys Be Careful by SweetBuns(f): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mikefrik:
pls my message is for guys to be careful. expecially when it comes to women. Not all that glitters is gold o.
There is this pretty girl in the compound where I live. I started lusting after her and even wanted to talk to her, but something happened that changed my plan o. I had a dream about this girl. in the dream I was in my room.(from my room, you could see anyone that passes through the passage/corridor. so she passed by and when I saw her I called her. she came to the window then I told her to come closer which she did. but something extraordinary happened. she opened her mouth close to the windows and her tongue was that of a snake. she had a serpentery tongue. out of fear I withdrew my self. But that wasn't all o. she left the window and wanted to come inside my room. I quickly rushed out, held her head, and was praying warfare on her. she was just shouting and shouting..... Hm what can I say?. I thank God I hadn't done anything with her, and I also thank God for revealing to me who she truly was. #Myadvice. pls draw close to Gid, for life is more spiritual that what we see. unless God opens ours eyes, we would see that some disappointments in our lives are actually a blessing and the grace of God in our lives. pls be spiritual and not religious. Thanks.
next time you will think with your head instead of your dick
Re: Guys Be Careful by dingbang(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol.. I tell guys, its not every babe you see on the road that you should dig. .have self control.
Re: Guys Be Careful by weyreypey: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
dingbang:
Lol.. I tell guys, its not every babe you see on the road that you should dig. .have self control.
Please tell Nurey my guy
Re: Guys Be Careful by 0temSapien: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dreams shouldn't be taken literally. It's definitely your brain that had made up such dream for you because of the way you think.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Be Careful by good188(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
im waiting for season two of your movie
Re: Guys Be Careful by JusticeSeeker: 4:56am On Nov 24, 2018
How can God be revealing His secrets to one who is still womanizing? His secrets are for the pure in heart behind the Cross of Calvary.
Re: Guys Be Careful by frank317: 4:59am On Nov 24, 2018
You can't even approach the poor girl then the best option is to demonize her.

Christianity and stupidity are one.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Identify A Cult / Pandemonium As Angry Mob Attacks White Garment Church Pastor. Photos / Suicide Kills Pastor Jim Howard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.