Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? (381 Views)

Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by Fidelmak(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
guys I want to know whether its ideal for a Christian to drink beer alone or during celebration/ festive period
Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by Fidelmak(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
lalasclala
Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by tripplephi: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
does BEER make you behave properly? IF NO, then you should know God's will about it!

WINE/BEER is a mocker.

And if you can NOT confidently DRINK BEER in church in front of everyone.... then why the hypocrisy... do not do it.

Fidelmak:
guys I want to know whether its ideal for a Christian to drink beer alone or during celebration/ festive period
Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by Anigreat: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
shocked

Yes... It is good
Any other question??
Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Even Jesus drank wine.

The key is drinking in moderation. If you drink to the point of losing self control then it becomes a problem.

It also has its nutritional values

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by whitebeard(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yes

In as Much as u dont get drunk..!

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by kiddoiLL(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
1st Timothy 5: 23

Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jesus said "I do drink" Luke 7:34
John the baptist never eat deliquesces nor drink alcoholic beverages,they said "he is demon possessed" but Jesus eats and drinks moderately, they said He is a glutton and a drunkard!
Of course if you can't control your balance after drinking, Jesus' advice for you is to quit drinking because your brains are fragile but if your brains can contain it,then drink moderately so as not to stumble others. God never forbid drinking alcoholic beverages. Deuteronomy 14:26
God bless you!
Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by Fidelmak(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
thank you guys, I drank beer once and since then I developed a great urge for it , but find it difficult to take it again due to what people says about getting addicted easily. whereas I thirst for it, what should I do ?
Re: Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fidelmak:
thank you guys, I drank beer once and since then I developed a great urge for it , but find it difficult to take it again due to what people says about getting addicted easily. whereas I thirst for it, what should I do ?
Moderation or stop it if you can't control the urge or yourself,Jesus said "if your eye will make you stumble, pluck it out" but such is not the case with those whose eye's aren't stumbling them!

(1) (Reply)

State What You Want God To Do For You And Your Family In This Year 2019 / Bishop Obinna Spotted Removing Posters Of Politicians In Owerri / It's Not Easy Being Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.