Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout (475 Views)

"Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout by Richmmbm(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Pic 1: Nigerian Newspapers when @MBuhari launched his #NextLevel campaign.

Pic 2: Nigerian newspapers the morning after 100 Nigerian soldiers were overpowered and killed by Boko Haram.

I will call it: THERE IS A #NigerianMediaBlackout ON THE STATE OF THE NATION.

THIS IS SCARY!

Re: As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout by StillX10(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
That's very unfortunate
Re: As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout by Magalan: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is sad..
Re: As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout by StillX10(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is really unfortunate, Nigeria is in a mess with the current government in place
Re: As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout by baliyubla: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
6 days and counting, not a word from the President, neither has it made any newspaper headline. This is Buharis Nigeria.
Re: As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
You only just found out now?

You have sold your peace. In fact you are all slaves to the Fulani oligarchy.

No be beans.

Where are the Yoruba activist?! *Gone*

Where are the Michelle Obamas?! *Gone*

Where is Wole Soyinka?! *Gone*

Where is ACF?! *Chopping Money*

Where are the truthful Christians?! *Dead*

Where are the Southern Politicians?! *In prison*

Where are you?! Yes you?! *At home* (Waiting for Xmas) Idiot.

Where are my?! *In my house* Saying - I told you!!!

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter #nigerianmediablackout by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:

You only just found out now?

You have sold your peace. In fact you are all slaves to the Fulani oligarchy.

No be beans.

Where are the Yoruba activist?! *Gone*

Where are the Michelle Obamas?! *Gone*

Where is Wole Soyinka?! *Gone*

Where is ACF?! *Chopping Money*

Where are the truthful Christians?! *Dead*

Where are the Southern Politicians?! *In prison*

Where are you?! Yes you?! *At home* (Waiting for Xmas) Idiot.

Where are my?! *In my house* Saying - I told you!!!
I watched the Video but I didn't fill anything I don't know why but no sign of sympathy from Me

(1) (Reply)

Atiku @ 72: Nigerians Rain Prayers On Ex Vice President / "Buratai You Are Cheating Us, Killing Us- Soldier From Maitele Cries Out / Open Letter To Uche Ogah; Learn From History, What Goes Around Comes Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.