Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter (69001 Views)

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SATANICALLY666: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is the most heartless, most vile tweet I have seen regarding this tragedy. Is Joyebeneza even human?

joyebeneza: 'I wanted to type RIP Chinelo but I realized she had blocked me for whatever reason. Well maybe she deserved what she got.'

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by alsudan: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
That account belongs to an Afonja Yahoo Boy masquerading as a woman.

Late Chinelo must have figured it out and blocked his sorry asz

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by stephenonyx(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Some people just deserve death from this night

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by edmaraja: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Heartless animals everywhere

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Romanoff(f): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
alsudan:
That account belongs to an Afonja Yahoo Boy masquerading as a woman.

Late Chinelo must have figured it out and blocked his sorry asz

Rather than making it about the dead, you had to ruin it with your tribal bigotry.

276 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by NwaAmaikpe: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
shocked

Very ironic.

If she was blocking her followers, who then did she expect to pray for her?

If you like insult my papa, I will not block you; I will not even notice.
Because life is much more serious than to be vesting vengeance on social media.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by muykem: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is not the heartless but legendary stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Nonpartisan1: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
All these yeye emotions by the supporters of ipob Terrorists dont move me.

241 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by falcon01: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why she dey block people like this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SirBlack999(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
The people I pity in all these are sthe stupid Igbo efulelefus and otelectual that think they're safe. From Soludo to Onye Nkụzi, Chxta, Afam and . Lol

Nigeria will touch everyone. MNK warned but they ignored him. And Peter Obi is running for presidency I wonder who will vote for him

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Suspect1: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
All these yeye emotions by the supporters of ipob Terrorists dont move me.
noise!

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Kingpin1000: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
What is wrong with the tweet?
You cannot be my enemy in life and be my friend after death, that is Hypocrisy.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by tillaman(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Foreseer: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmm shocked

People get opinions sha. People are naturally so complex, you can never get all the people to agree with you on a particular issue all the time.

That's people for you undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Remijuice: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

E be like na you she block tongue

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Ayo8(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
There are animals amongst us…

15 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ayo8:
..... Na now you dey know?
U think Armed Robbers don't have parents?
U think Stupid people don't hail from Families?
U think prostitutes don't have siblings?
U think Skull Miners don't have Parents too?
U think Rapists don't have siblings?
Every EVIL soul hails from a Nuclear Family even b4 becoming member of an extended family.
Just like we have them on NAIRALAND too.
Why do you think people ask QUESTIONS before marrying from Families?

Why do you think many Whites prefer to rear animals than have kids?
Some have vowed not to have kids not b'cos dey have medical challenges rather dey will convince u that all an animal needs is Food & love.
Most ANIMALS kill what they eat.
But Humans Kill Humans not for consumption, but out of deep seated wickedness.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by JAMO84: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is heartless and cruel.

Some miserable stuff must be going on the life of that idiot.

But if death is the reward for anyone that makes a comment like this, 80 percent of nairalanders and Nigerian Twitter would be dead by now.

When Abba Kyari died from COVID 19, many of you spat on his grave. You opined that he deserved to die, what was his offence that made you hate him, even in death?

Whenever bandits attack northerners, you rejoice and call them names. But because this one is your sister, you can't stand anyone mocking her in death.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

245 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kingpin1000:

We remember how igbos mock Buhari supporters that they killed last year, his only offence was defending Nigeria against arsonists, he was igbo by flesh but that didn't stop them from mocking him

Now they are forming Saint sad

217 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Emergingnation3(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s]All these yeye emotions by the supporters of ipob Terrorists dont move me.[/s]
Says marauding fulani Jihadist terrorist that is behind terrorist in his backwards region.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very ironic.

You must not sound stupid always. This is insensitive

33 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by queenceleb: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by SarakiBukola: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
angry

The idiots who tribalised her death with selective tweets would rot in Hell.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Cadamlk: 5:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Everything is wrong with the tweet. She could have at least kept quiet rather than display her crass ignorance as if death is made for some people and others will not die again.

17 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Cadamlk: 5:47am On Mar 30, 2022
Ayo8:
Too many undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by verybadmouth(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2022
We are very stupid and fooolish in this country. Extremely fooolish most especially all this red capped foools. Instead of fighting the government and asking them questions about insecurity and hardship, we are posting tweets up and down attacking people over a very serious issue.
All of una yeye. Transfer your aggressive energy to the govt and not to a Twitter user.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Heartless and senseless angry

7 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2022
sad

Pathetic indeed. Just look at how he is sounding like he won’t die someday.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by DenreleDave(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2022
angry sad

It's a pity that Northerners are killing southerners and instead of us to face this issue, we are doing yoruba vs Igbo hatred....

Secondly we take things for joke in this country, especially people dt chase fame and attention online.... We will just type anything just to garner attention without minding th consequence...

Lastly, the worst kind of people are the die hard APC supporters aka BMC... These people have even forgotten That they are also suffering, their people are suffering, yet they keep ratifying every useless deed of this government....

I have said it over and over... Nothing will make me go out to vote anyone in my lifetime.... No one.....

Chinelo is gone, who knows if the next one will be a promising yoruba or Igbo again yet we keep fighting each other.....

Rest In Peace... You didn't deserve this..... Chinelo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter by money121(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.