Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders (20471 Views)

Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Thank You For Bringing Your Deputy To See Me After Beating My Party, Buhari Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
You will deal with who? See how he talks. Do you have any such power in a democracy? You are a traitor and tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by JejeSteve: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please dear PMB beam your searchlight on the private sector too. Most of these CEOs and MDs have ruined people's future. They run their organizations without due recourse to corporate governance. How can people who work be owed salaries for months and when they are been paid owners of these business owners feel they have done their workers a huge favor.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by xxxtension: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
This man never gets tired of irrelevancies
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by WizJesus007(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bobmichael:
Please I'm in need..I've not been able to meet ends meet...I've been unable to eat since morning and its unbearable...I did some jobs and I haven't been paid, I'm not jobless but I get to do some menial jobs but they have refused to pay me...I've exhausted almost all means to borrow...God bless....6553685405 OLUWASEGUN.....fidelity
Guy...Go hustle and believe in God!
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by darlenese(f): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
they will go to jail, u will rot in hell!
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by gurunlocker: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Can this man talk about something else aside corruption?

we've been hearing same thing even before you came on board. Even after that, nothing change, it only get worse.

1 Like

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by mtngloetiartel: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
pathetic
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by NaijaYahooBoy: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
The question is when?
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by bewla(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lisaint:
Eg
SGF
NIA boss
NHIS ES
Should we continue
Any body including Buhari and atifku bolatifnubu
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by chinedu234(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Funnily the entourage were part of the now popular " 16 wasted years". So who is it that will go to prison?

1 Like

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Damoche10: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Was that not how he was breathing tough 2015?
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Nathayas: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
You will also go to jail for impersonation

1 Like

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by sammie99: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Can sombody help tell him that it nt his duty to jail anyone buh the judiciary. Also tell him we have three arms of government;legislature, executive and judiciary . Everyone performing there duty independently. When we say this man is mentally incapable they wil say we are members of the opposition.

1 Like

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by LANDLORD72: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Baba lifeless will go to jail too if Atiku win Elections get ready not only Daura.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Mccullum: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
So far the fight against corruption looks partial I still salute Buhari's boldness to confront corrupt politicians by interrogation, prosecution and jailling some of them.

It is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria and I hope when ever another party have FG govt power may be they'll balance one sided fighting of corruption they accused APC of in future.

For now Sai Buhari still continue...
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by sammie99: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lisaint:
Eg SGF NIA boss NHIS ES Should we continue
continue busting this lifeless people with fact
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by israelmao(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bello is your son.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kettle calling the pot black.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by BigBizzy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
this weakling keep talking trash all the time. who takes him serious again? :Pthis weakling keep talking trash all the time. who takes him serious again? tongue
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just Like Your Pvnk A$s Will Be Eventually Hauled 2 Daura.Pvssy
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by VULCAN(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Considering that 99.9% of the men that have surrounded Buhari since he won the game of thrones are very corrupt, one wonders whether both of you are living in a Virtual Reality World.

R.Ubbish

Mccullum:
So far the fight against corruption looks partial I still salute Buhari's boldness to confront corrupt politicians by interrogation, prosecution and jailling some of them.

It is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria and I hope when ever another party have FG govt power may be they'll balance one sided fighting of corruption they accused APC of in future.

For now Sai Buhari still continue...

1 Like

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Adakintroy: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jonathan was not petroleum minister, Alison madueke was.

Obasanjo was petroleum minister so is buhari. But whenever them and their imaginary friends are talking, they will say that is Jonathan that is currupt.

Action speak louder.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by RealityShot: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrGist:

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/will-go-jail-eventually-buhari-tell-corrupt-leaders

Lalasticlala mynd44
#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by richylee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
We ain't fool, President Buhari is GCFR of corruption
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by bejeria101(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jubrin shut up pls! You make too much noise.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Brightology2(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
mytime24:
Next level to dura undecided embarassed
yes my love
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by GEEBITE: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Old military mentality,you lifeless kne can't deal with anybody,it is the law that will deal with them.Fossil of a president .
Omeokachie:
"Therefore, if anybody who tries to create any impression that I prefer any group across ethnicity or religion let him dare me by being caught red-handed stealing public funds. I will deal with him.’’

Lifeless liar.

Babachir, Ganduje, Maina, Yusuf, have all dared you to do your worst, and what did you do?
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari o... sorry, Jubrin you are very stupid
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by ronaldbecky(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Richdad50:
Wow
tit 4 tat...am in ph,ur ass 4 exchange..inbox me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Nnamdi Anyaechie, National Assembly Commission Nominee / Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges / Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.