Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders (20468 Views)

Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Thank You For Bringing Your Deputy To See Me After Beating My Party, Buhari Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by odunragbada: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Foolish President still making mouth about anti corruption I don't know what he think in his brain instead of him to keep shout he will still open mouth and talk nonsense
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by naturefellow(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jothamthompson:
You have less than 3 month to do what you wanna do
Exactly. I get infuriated whenever I see the phrase 'i will' in his released statements. It's an insult to us the citizenry. What does he take us for... fools, or babies? Damn!

I've never seen a leader as _______ [fill in blank space] as this!
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
This old dirty bastard is still talking about kwarapshin. In spite everything that has happened under this smelly abokki nose in the last three years.

I'm too disgusted to continue talking.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Ishowmoney(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Let him start with gov abdulahii Ganduje...AKA Gandollar
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rubbish!!!
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Dshocker(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
OooOh,Buhari please shut up.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Freeman59: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Talk is cheap
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Eventually when? All this men when don loot the money at their prime flex all the flexibles na when them don die of old age you wan jail them abi.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Ayobami7(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
上海上港集团队
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by oweman: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
I honestly hope more of those thieves are caught and sent to jail.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrGist:
Yes abeg help tell them

Tell who? After how many years?

Buhari will continue to deceive gullible people like you,keep listening to his rubbish.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Phred1717: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
PMB should start with the ones around him..always deodorant to tackle corruption
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Amumaigwe: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrGist:

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/will-go-jail-eventually-buhari-tell-corrupt-leaders

Lalasticlala mynd44

Usual nobsence talk. When will Maina and Mr. grass cutter go to their own jail? Mcheeew
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Jothamthompson: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
naturefellow:
Exactly. I get infuriated whenever I see the phrase 'i will' in his released statements. It's an insult to us the citizenry. What does he take us for... fools, or babies? Damn!

I've never seen a leader as _______ [fill in blank space] as this!

[color=#990000][/color]
LIFELESSLY LIFELESS

1 Like

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by str8talk1: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
pls, can someone tell this Jubrin to keep quiet?
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Slickest(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Racoon:
The earlier this idiot knows that the corruption gimmick is long become stale the better for him.
Ur dumb
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Slickest(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Racoon:
The earlier this idiot knows that the corruption gimmick is long become stale the better for him.
Am sure u don't even have ur pvc
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by omoiyalayi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Baba wan use heart attack kill dis looters first before he send dem to jail eventually
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Ayomide29(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
When you go back to daura you will send your cows to jail,liar of the highest order,shior
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Zico5:
Yes u are right Mr integrity. But we will only take u serious when we see the likes of Babachair lawal, Ganduje, Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu, and Oshiomole in kirikiri. Anything less than that u are just a lifeless bragging fool.
u forget to add Abba Kyari? Na wa ooh! That man get levels too oh
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
“Eventually”?k
In Buhari’s lifeless kingdom! grin
Who are “the corrupt leaders”? cheesy

4 years of shouting corruption with nothing to show for it.

Corrupt leaders that are sleeping on APC’s blokos? cheesy
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by biggy26: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Zansu007:
Lolsssssss we now know that is all about 2019 re-election.

If buhari had not won in 2015, the tension in Nigeria now will be unmeasurable, cos alot will think by now fuel will be sold for 40# per lite. Lolss

My mom use to say apc and buhari or no Nigeria, that pdp destroyed everywhere, seriously I give it to apc online media, they did an awesome job but now she like they are all the same. Lolss
On point bro!
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by ibinaboonline: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
You will deal with them or the law will deal with them? That's why court orders are flouted by your administration... your body language says a lot about your mental process. It's not a military regime anymore.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by omoranmilowo: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
What of Akpabiooooooooooo
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by explorerwebs: 1:53am On Nov 24, 2018
MY FEEDBACK TO #LETSGETNIGERIAWORKINGAGAIN.

Greetings to you HE Atiku Abubakar Atiku Abubakar, It is with admiration that I painstakingly read y(our) plans to #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain. Permit me to commend the great job done sir.

Sir, just as you rightly said that “Access is not the only challenge facing the education sector: there are critical challenges with regards to quality, relevance and equity.” I will like to share my main points with you on the level of deterioration that our tertiary education curriculum is into now.

I got admitted into the University with my dream high and lofty as I was lucky to be offered Computer Science. With so much enthusiasm, I was looking forward to getting my hands filled with IT skills that were in demand all over the world through my course modules. I never knew that I would be stuck with only theories and notes through out of my claimed “Computer Science Degree”.

In the twenty first century, it was PASCAL and some other “dead” programming languages that were taught in class with a blue moon practical class. It was frustrating, painful and absurd; it’s as if we were in step one while other developing and developed countries were in step 200.

Education was to equip us with the right, current and practical knowledge not with out-dated knowledge. We paid for this education, via the sweat and sleepless night of our underpaid or unpaid parents, yet we were denied the right knowledge and skills that would position us as top talent in the IT world and other fields of study.

Many of us sold bread, sachet water on the streets just as you did sell firewood just to pay for our education, which we believed would make us better. It is unfair if we are still unemployable after graduation due to lack of hot skills in demand in the business world as we were never equipped with in school.

We were told to produce a project as requirement for graduation with emphasis on its contribution to the Academic body. We thought by working on projects like: Development of a record keeping system or Design and Implementation of student voting system will pave way for us in the corporate world, we never knew what we did and many are still doing is obsolete and has no significance to the corporate world.

Sir, without mincing words, there is a great gap between the acceptable in the education space and the “in demand” solutions of the corporate world.

After years upon years to attain a degree certificate in Nigeria – following the 6-6-4 education system. We never knew that to succeed again we have to start another school in the corporate world called “Internship” – where many employers don’t mind paying graduates N20, 000 per month. They say – you know you don’t have any skills, we will train you.

Without doubt, many young Nigerians dream has been thwarted by the result of poor academic curriculum, which in turn has rendered them unemployable. Most grow up with beautiful career dreams but it is painful to see that upon graduation many have become the opposite of what their dreams. Imagine dreaming to become a Pilot then becoming a Social Media Influencer or Natural hair seller or buy your MTN 1GB for N500 just to make ends meet.

It is very painful and if our education system were to stay the train, I’m afraid we will never be the giant; as the rightful empowerment of students with modern knowledge in their field of study will pave way for innovations that will make Nigeria work.

My resolutions:
• Let there be a total revamp of our education curriculum all over tertiary institutions, to make it match that of developed countries with readily available infrastructure for practical classes and well knowledgeable lecturers to teach and also who knows what they are teaching.

• In support of the above mentioned, let industry stakeholders (those who have deep knowledge on the present and future skills that will be in demand - the future jobs) be involved in the new curriculum development.

• Let students be mandated to start developing industry specific or business world solutions rather than ordinary academic fulfilment projects.

• Let industry stakeholders and Federal Parastatals be invited for final year project defence to pick brilliant solutions for mentoring and funding for growth and launch.

• Let all faculties/departments in the tertiary institution have a taste of Industrial Training/SIWES experience – not just science students alone. This will help to give every students a feel of working experience upon graduation and alleviate the no work experience, no job frustration.

• Let NITDA and all related bodies be evaluated using KPIs of impacts they are making among Nigerians, channel of communication to people and how effective, how many people gets to know about their initiatives (a case study of OIIE - Office of ICT Innovation & Entrepreneurship) etc.

• Let universities give people the courses they ask for, in as much they meet the requirements. This will put passion to proper use as most Nigerians are frustrated via the medium of reading courses they have no passion for, doing jobs they never dreamt of hence the lackadaisical attitude to work and innovation.

Let us save the future of Nigeria. Let us make our education system right, so frustrated graduates will not turn to the alternative of “Japaa” - the most trending decision among Nigerians now to run away to other countries to seek greener pasture. In so doing, we are losing our best brains with potentials to other nations.

This is just a clue of pains in the mind of Nigerian youths.

Let us get Nigeria working sir. Sincerely, I cannot wait.

Oluwajuwon Obaniyi.
A Concerned Nigerian youth.
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Johnmattee(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2018
what is the lifeless saying bayii All this while, you had the chance to make it right. you spent a whole four years complaining and witch hunting. It seems this guy is afraid of his impending exile to Daura
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari represents a nightmare to all the looters and their supporters.
Go on my presido lock them and throw away the keys.

Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by Shinto1(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Hopeless president, your leader Ganduje the dollar governor have you detained or questioned him. G presido
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by PhenomenalAustin: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Lisaint:
Eg
SGF
NIA boss
NHIS ES
Should we continue

maina
Oshiomole
El Ruffian
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by IamAtikulate: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Mumu man
Re: You Will Go To Jail Eventually, Buhari Tell Corrupt Leaders by jamace(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
The same Buhari who spent more on the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined yet has no paracetamol is talking about fighting corruption? Chai, Naija don enter one chance true true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / Oyo Residents Await Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Team (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.