Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region (901 Views)

Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by denko(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Many people will believe a large cache of 100 soldiers would be killed by a rag tag group it is fallacy something big is about to happen Soldier Killing Soldiers check the identity of the fallen hero's they all belong to a section or majorly one religion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by friendlyadvice: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin this one don smoke
Re: Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by denko(m): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
How do you mean young man
friendlyadvice:
grin this one don smoke
Re: Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by friendlyadvice: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
denko:
How do you mean young man
I mean you sound like a crazy person
MR. smoker
Re: Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by denko(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
I know you don't smoke but you behave like your father
friendlyadvice:

I mean you sound like a crazy person
MR. smoker

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by friendlyadvice: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
denko:
I know you don't smoke but you behave like your father
grin well I know you have mental problems and act just like your father
Re: Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by denko(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
You don't have mental problem but you like your mother if know what I mean.
friendlyadvice:

grin well I know you have mental problems and act just like your father
Re: Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by blackboy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just free Dasuki
Re: Nigeria Soldier Are Killing Themselves In The Name of Religion Region by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
can u please tell us the religion if the fallen soldiers.. just to know what you are talking about

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader, Identified Only As Umar, Has Been Arrested In Lagos / Rivers APC In Shambles! / INEC Reveals When Announcement Of Presidential Will Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.