Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion (172 Views)

Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. / A Heart-rending Narrative On How Religion Destroyed 'an Ideal Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion by onogramm: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Christianity is biggest 419 created by humans. The Europeans that brought the gospel to Africans didn't bring it so that we be saved but they brought Christianity to subdue us control us psychology and spiritually.
And we accepted without questioning then our men put on suit and tie when going to church and the women wear jacket and hat to church on sundays & the spiritual leaders use this medium to make themselves great.
The deceit Christianity has created is just too enormous and its so painful not knowing to Africans of today that our ancestors where the ones to create the concept of a living God and that all religions are been copied from African concept
Re: Religion by ifenes(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
I got approached by a white preacher today in a shopping mull. He asked if I wanted to experience Jesus and have eternal life. I immediately told him that he was arrogant, has no respect for others, thinks highly of himself,saw me as evil and misled person. The fact that he thinks I need saving meant he thinks all blacks are stupid. Immediately he turned around and disappeared!

I left the plantation long time ago!

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Glory Awaits Us In The End / The Breach Of Brotherhood / "For Your Sakes He Became Poor."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.