Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" (46254 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Envick: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No, that is very unlikely.

The most likely scenario is that Jennifer discovered in school that her boo had another boo. She came back home and ransacked everywhere looking for more evidence of infidelity.
Then she saw his HIV positive result.

She was so distraught that she took poison and died. But her ghost felt stupid that she killed herself because of a guy, so the ghost came back and began stabbing the dude to death.

But the ghost couldn't stand the sight of the blood, so it left the guy half dead and ran back to her position on the judgement queue.
THE GOAT grin
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Amaechi5(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2018
I suspected this the very first time i read the story.

Meanwhile download psiphon pro lite handler for free browsing here https://zpykiostech.com/psiphon-pro-lite-handler-apk/
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by meezynetwork(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
This one is angry because her sister's boyfriend survived the stab from her late evil sister.

She's obviously by all means trying to get back at the guy.

But it's too late. A bush meat caught its hunter this time around. That guy will survive while your evil aggressive sister will perish in hell.

Idiot, forming I too know. Were you there to know what conspired between them? Nigerians are not smart. Calling an innocent girl evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) / Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.