Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" (46249 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by micflo28(m): 3:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Let us wait for a firsthand information once the police concludes its investigation. Its all too well easy to determine if she poisoned herself or killed by being stabbed. Whatever is the case, justice must prevail

1 Like

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Dunda: 3:20am On Nov 24, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by mirinda01(m): 3:22am On Nov 24, 2018
The case is simple to crack, since the sister said Jennifer was stabbed on her neck, they should do an autopsy on her body for clarification.
Did Jennifer have any stab wounds on her neck, if yes then arrest the boyfriend, because who wants to commit suicide won't stab herself on the neck.

1 Like

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by DKM123: 4:22am On Nov 24, 2018
This country does not have good investigative journalism. This is not a story between two strong rich highly connected people whose family is paying big money trying to hide the Truth.... This are just two young students, yet they can't dig out the confirmed real story. Smh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by africantycoon: 4:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Toxic masculinity is a serious issue. Thank goodness for feminism - the end of the male reign is at hand!
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by africantycoon: 4:34am On Nov 24, 2018
One of the most disgusting aspects of the partriarchy is male entitlement and dominance - automatic blaming of the woman in question is partriarchal excesses.

1 Like

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Colourich:
Mind you, the said lady was stabbed by her boyfriend, they did an autopsy and there was no trace of poison in her body, they also saw stab wounds on her body.The guy stabbed her and stabbed himself to make it look like she stabbed him. Also overdose on cough syrup cannot kill someone, it cam only make you high. The dead cannot speak.
Where did you get your own story please Nne? Because i am yet to believe that the girl just killed herself.
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Damage control frm u girl

We understand nw y all dis cynthia

Love n death ar one
Christ 'loved' us n he ' died ' 4 us

Braveheart 'loved' scotland dat he 'died ' 4 scotland

Romeo "loved" juliet dat he drank poison 2' death'

Stop dis abeg! I can kill 4 love
So your mumu reach this level?
How can you just believe one side of the story. All i know is ...the truth must surely come out. Ofcourse they going to investigate it and conduct autopsy.
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by ben9991: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by africantycoon: 4:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Toxic masculinity is a serious issue. Thank goodness for feminism - the end of the male reign is at hand!
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 24, 2018
chisco82:

Where did you get your own story please Nne? Because i am yet to believe that the girl just killed herself.
We are saying the same thing.
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Colourich:
We are saying the same thing.
Alright, lets wait surely the truth must come out with proof. If not, then something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No, that is very unlikely.

The most likely scenario is that Jennifer discovered in school that her boo had another boo. She came back home and ransacked everywhere looking for more evidence of infidelity.
Then she saw his HIV positive result.

She was so distraught that she took poison and died. But her ghost felt stupid that she killed herself because of a guy, so the ghost came back and began stabbing the dude to death.

But the ghost couldn't stand the sight of the blood, so it left the guy half dead and ran back to her position on the judgement queue.
Which kinda mumuism be dis undecided lipsrsealed?

1 Like

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2018
chisco82:

So your mumu reach this level?
How can you just believe one side of the story. All i know is ...the truth must surely come out. Ofcourse they going to investigate it and conduct autopsy.
must u insult me 2 table ur stupid point eh nna! I doñ reach wen i go dey use E-juju on u pple inukwa
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by pocohantas(f): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2018
They should transfer the guy to Panti.
The people that handle this kind matter full there. There was definitely a scuffle...
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by akinlina2: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2018
The girl can actually commit suicide by stabbing herself anywhere around the neck. If the guy strangled her in d neck as commented by someone, autopsy report will show that. The surest way to the truth is for the boy to be patiently taken care of, and calmly invited by the police for interrogation.
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by iswallker(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Amaikpe is not mad. He's saying the story is the other way round ..that the girl is the aggressor.

Use your brains.. undecided
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by tunize(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2018
ojun50:
U enter relationship na problem u no enter na problem,
Hahahaha the tin nor tire you.
Dem don resume stabbing again? It is wa
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
must u insult me 2 table ur stupid point eh nna! I doñ reach wen i go dey use E-juju on u pple inukwa
Lol! @ E~juju. Ngwa, ndo oo. Gbaghara nwanne gi.
But seriously ur judgement there was a hash one.
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by delishpot: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2018
IamD18:
This one is angry because her sister's boyfriend survived the stab from her late evil sister.

She's obviously by all means trying to get back at the guy.

But it's too late. A bush meat caught its hunter this time around. That guy will survive while your evil aggressive sister will perish in hell.

I have seen people who safely stab/shoot themselves after harming others. So yes the sister may be right. The girl might have gotten pregnant and decided to keep it. The boy should be questioned too. If he is indeed innocent the truth will come out. Autopsy should be conducted on the girl.

1 Like

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Fortunebae(f): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The most likely scenario is that Jennifer discovered in school that her boo had another boo. She came back home and ransacked everywhere looking for more evidence of infidelity.

She was so distraught that she took poison and died. But her ghost felt stupid that she killed herself because of a guy, so the ghost came back and began stabbing the dude to death.

But the ghost couldn't stand the sight of the blood, so it left the guy half dead and ran back to her position on the judgement queue.
Your Imagination needs Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

that is the real super story
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
This her sister.... was she there?
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by clemj2020(f): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Waiting for the original story
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by IDGAF1900(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2018
shocked shocked :oyou don't meant it... Are real for you[quote author=MJBOLT post=73246095][/quote]
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by XTHRONE(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
What do you think? There are really two sides to every story cry
Three sides, your own, my own and then the truth.
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by ojun50(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2018
tunize:

Hahahaha the tin nor tire you.
Dem don resume stabbing again? It is wa
na them sabi, make them dey love
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Awesomefred32(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

LOL

las las u don mad

cheesysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by GiJoe007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
I no dey hear property again

Na wetin dey happen
Re: Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" by Fitbillionaire: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
if only the dead could speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim / EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.