Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son (3193 Views)

Phone Snatchers Kill Army Officer, Lt IM Abubakar (Isa) In Kaduna / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son by Rexcharlesblog: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rexcharles blog received a report of a Nigerian Soldier who was among the 44 soldiers who were Killed by Boko-Haram insurgency in Borno.

Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba with his wife and son

He was killed alongside his younger brother and over 50 of our gallant soldiers by the Boko haram in Maiduguri.

May the almighty God grant his wife, son, family and loved ones the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. His sacrifice and those of his men will not be in vain

May his soul rest in peace

More:
http://www.rexcharlesblog.com/2018/11/photos-of-lt-col-ibrahim-sakaba-with.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son by opera1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
O ga ooo! Which one are we going 2 believe?

"among 44 soldiers who were killed by Boko Haram"

"He was killed alongside his younger brother and over 50 of our gallant soldiers"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Between Joining Nigerian Army and committing suicide.

My mind is telling me that, committing suicide is better.

NA will pay you to die. That's all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son by princeSammyz: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just when the elections are here, insecurity heightens. I'll keep saying this thing is largely political! Rest in Peace Gallant Soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son by NwaAmaikpe: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
shocked

Well,
God knows I feel no pity for the widows left behind by slain Nigerian soldiers.

Why will any sane woman accept the marriage proposal from a person with a very high propensity to dying untimely?

It makes no sense to NwaAmaikpe.
It is not love.
It is a mix of myopia and masochism.
They get carried away with the euphoria of a military wedding or the excitement of driving in a tinted car bearing the Army sticker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son by Rexcharlesblog: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
princeSammyz:
Just when the elections are here, insecurity heightens. I'll keep saying this thing is largely political! Rest in Peace Gallant Soldiers

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son by Hoodbilonia: 2:43am On Nov 24, 2018
they are dumbos
lack wisdow
ak 47 has lil or no damage

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Revenge After My Mom's Bank Account Was Cleared / Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram / Fedex Scam? When Will This Scams Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.