Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta (58071 Views)

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Gunmen Murder Danjuma Joseph & Abu Elamaje In Police Patrol Ambush In Enugu / 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by ify2016: 8:42pm On Mar 17
This pictures were shared by officers cadet of Nigeria Army.

According to the colleagues , they said as i quote:

Lt Col AH ALI after surviving years in the north east, only to be killed by people he was assigned to protect. If he had wanted his troops to demolish or destroy the community, it won’t take them time. Because it’s very easy to destroy. Instead he chosed to follow diplomatically. But the community saw it as a sign of weakness.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026AERW3gmzu6DeZuy2fyUAgKqBUPx7SaAg5pVucUX6Mj3SVbGf1rA365z1DRj3EzFl&id=100053314062786&mibextid=Nif5oz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Umri: 8:44pm On Mar 17
Healthy men

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Avast(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17
RIP

11 Likes

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by victorclean(f): 8:58pm On Mar 17
What's the difference between what happened after killing of above 50soldiers in Niger state.

Why the hype??. The whole Niger state should have been wiped out together with borno ?

Again who posted this information on Facebook is fake because the group have no admin info. Will not be surprise if it's from that region well known for hypocritical and chameleonic foundation

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by alpharoyalty: 9:10pm On Mar 17
Why is this different from the many soldiers that have been killed and barracks over-ran by fulani herdsmen.
Why the cowardice from the NA

231 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Lumarstone: 9:17pm On Mar 17
My condolences to his family especially his immediate family.

I left..!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17
Cha E
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by emperor4love(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17
Una sure this no be bunkery or deal gone wrong

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by kestolove95(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17
Soldiers go level that community

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by foxman04: 9:50pm On Mar 17
na was o .. Niger delta avengers turn a whole Nigerian army to sufayos

3 Likes

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by ManirBK: 9:54pm On Mar 17
post=128976836:
Cha E
Why you failed to report this Bad news

4 Likes

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Offpointng: 10:05pm On Mar 17
alpharoyalty:
Why is this different from the many soldiers that have been killed and barracks over-ran by fulani herdsmen.

But Fulani herdsmen dey collect steady from the hands of Army no be today and Since you're equating the Delta community to Fulani herdsmen, then we should give them the go ahead to deal with the community isn't it??

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by faceland: 10:06pm On Mar 17
kestolove95:
Soldiers go level that community

They have started. No going in or out.
The president just gave them the green light to "catch the perpetrators".

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by faceland: 10:13pm On Mar 17
ify2016:

"Lt Col AH ALI after surviving years in the north east, only to be killed by people he was assigned to protect. If he had wanted his troops to demolish or destroy the community, it won’t take them time. Because it’s very easy to destroy. Instead he chosed to follow diplomatically . But the community saw it as a sign of weakness.

How can you accuse the whole community?
May it also befall your community while you are going about your lawful business. Tonight, it is them, tomorrow, it could be you.

The way fellow CIVILIANS are excited about the anticipated slaughter of innocent people in revenge, is sad. My God, you alone know the sins I committed that made you trap me in the country.

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by PaNnamdi: 10:22pm On Mar 17
ify2016:

"Lt Col AH ALI after surviving years in the north east, only to be killed by people he was assigned to protect. If he had wanted his troops to demolish or destroy the community, it won’t take them time. Because it’s very easy to destroy. Instead he chosed to follow diplomatically . But the community saw it as a sign of weakness.
U must be a soldier,you should be ashamed of yourself you weakling

So by retaliatimg against an innocent people of a community instead of fetching out the actual killers is now an award ba?sometimes I wonder the kind of babaric training u guys take.meanwhile u soldiers would hide and run away with tails between your legs when u encounter fellow armed men like you

Go to the bushes of borno and kaduna and burn down bandits camps if u are actually a real man who is a soldier

Mitcheeew

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by alpharoyalty: 10:28pm On Mar 17
Offpointng:

But Fulani herdsmen dey collect steady from the hands of Army no be today and Since you're equating the Delta community to Fulani herdsmen, then we should give them the go ahead to deal with the community isn't it??

The soldiers should go after the real criminals and not innocent men, women and children. Why burn down whole communities for the atrocity of a handful of criminals.
Herdsmen and fulanis have been given it to the army and never for once have they burn down whole communities.
What is bad is bad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by kalufelix(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17
After surviving atlantic ocean na atavo river come drown you' ..no f°°ks given for any bloody nigerian terrorist soldier...all die na die

15 Likes

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Rexymania(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17
Nigeria has collapsed....it will take God's intervention for this country to be good again. Corruption at all levels

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by john1101(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17
alpharoyalty:

No difference everyone dies this one's died fighting for themselves not the people.

3 Likes

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by onome2013: 11:48pm On Mar 17
Fathers to children, husband to women children to some parents whom are protecting the country being slaughtered by trying to settle a communal crisis in a peaceful manner. It's very unfortunate that they were paid back by taking their lives. May God expose the real doers of this evil act, so that the innocent people will not suffer it. May God accept the souls of the departed gallant soldiers and give their families the strengths to bear this irreparable loss to them and to the entire country.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Numerouno94(m): 1:04am On Mar 18
faceland:

May it also befall your community while you are going about your lawful business. Tonight, it is them, tomorrow, it could be you.

The way fellow CIVILIANS are excited about the anticipated slaughter of innocent people in revenge, is sad. My God, you alone know the sins I committed that made you trap me in the country.
Are u surprised? An average Nigerian is evil minded. That's why we have bad leaders.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Precade: 6:08am On Mar 18
You can imagine how his family will take the news. Such a successful son of their gone like that!

Available for academic writing gigs.

✅ UK/US Assignments across disciplines
✅Turnitin plagiarism check
✅ Personal statement/SOP and secondary essays
✅ Medical research & publications
Whatsapp: 081.458.05.499

3 Likes

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by RxSameer(m): 7:09am On Mar 18
You are mad and very sick if na ur father or brother go operations and Dem cut their body into pieces you go dey talk rubbish

faceland:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by RxSameer(m): 7:10am On Mar 18
All the people in this thread supporting the community all need a Mental checkup

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by ify2016: 7:15am On Mar 18
RxSameer:
You are mad and very sick if na ur father or brother go operations and Dem cut their body into pieces you go dey talk rubbish

Some Nigerians with Audacity. I wish they know the meaning of to pay supreme sacrifice

7 Likes

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by ify2016: 7:24am On Mar 18
RxSameer:
All the people in this thread supporting the community all need a Mental checkup

I thought as much. I wish they understand the height of recklessness committed by those miscreants. Even in war zone both parties don't violates peaceful resolution. It's a breach of trust.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Forkthiefnubu: 8:42am On Mar 18
We heard they went for oil bunkering deals and fiascos became the outcome

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:44am On Mar 18
In modern military you don't advance without intels from Hitech surveillance drones,the Nigeria Army should get more sofisticated drones,get night vision drones and hawk drones,stop walking into ambush. angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by faceland: 10:23am On Mar 18
RxSameer:

So if your son is killed by cultist at his university, you should burn down the school and kill all students and lecturers. You are the sick one & a devil. You know in your heart that it is innocent people they are foooqin up right now, blinded by your hatred of people that did nothing personal to you.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by TrennixGLOBAL: 10:30am On Mar 18
Offpointng:

Stop saying nonsense.

Bandits and terrorists have taken over communities in the north committing atrocities in Broad daylight.
Why hasn't the army done nothing or are they afraid of them?
But when it comes to the South or east, they will show their full muscle.

Rubbish!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by faceland: 10:30am On Mar 18
PaNnamdi:

U must be a soldier,you should be ashamed of yourself you weakling

So by retaliatimg against an innocent people of a community instead of fetching out the actual killers is now an award ba?sometimes I wonder the kind of babaric training u guys take.meanwhile u soldiers would hide and run away with tails between your legs when u encounter fellow armed men like you

Go to the bushes of borno and kaduna and burn down bandits camps if u are actually a real man who is a soldier

Mitcheeew

He is bloody civilian & the worst type. If their is crisis and they ask for fighting men with high chance of death, he will hide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by TrennixGLOBAL: 10:31am On Mar 18
RxSameer:

Tell your Nigerian army to go to the north too and go after the bandits and kidnappers that have taken over communities there.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.