Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,546 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter (12850 Views)

Man Caught & Paraded For Killing Monkey In Awka, Anambra State / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by GistmoreNG: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
The Ondo State Command of the Nigeria Police Force said on Friday it had arrested three siblings and one other, suspected to have kidnapped a six-year-old daughter of their church member.

The News Agency of Nigeria, reports that the siblings – Joy Ramond, 19, Peace Ramond, 24, and Ayomide Ramond, 16, as well as their suspected accomplice, Akinseye Oluwayomi, 18, are members of the same church in Oba-Ile, Akure.

Parents of the kidnapped girl attend the same church.

Mr Femi Joseph, the command’s Public Relations Officer, who paraded the suspects in Akure, said that they were arrested in the Ondo capital by the command’s anti-kidnapping outfit.

According to him, one Afolabi Oladapo of Sunshine Garden, Oba-Ile, Akure, reported the matter on November 21.

“Oladapo reported that his daughter, Jamama, aged six, was kidnapped during church service by unknown people.

“Jamama was released on November 22, after the payment of N720,000 by the father of the victim.

“Shortly after the payment of the ransom, a team from our anti-kidnapping outfit stormed the venue where the ransom was paid and arrested the four suspects who were digging out the money that had been buried in an uncompleted building.”

The Police spokesman presented the money as an exhibit.

He said that the suspects had confessed to the crime and would be arraigned after a thorough investigation.

Speaking to newsmen, Joy, one of the siblings, confirmed that the victim was a daughter of their church member, but claimed that they took her home “to warn and scare her, and not to kidnap her”.

“I have always seen the girl running out of the Kingdom Hall whenever we are having our meeting; that day, I was coming from my workplace and saw her outside the hall around 7pm.

“I asked her where she was going to, and warned her to be careful so as not to be kidnapped.

“I later decided to take her home from where I called the parents to inform them that the girl was with me.

“That particular night I could not reach the parents on phone, but I got them the next morning and the mother came to pick the girl.

“I decided to scare her because I learned that she is the only girl in the family and was being pampered by the parents. I kept her to scare her so as to discourage her from straying,” she said.

Joy, however, said that she did not know anything about the money paid as ransom.

“It may be another person that called them and fabricated the kidnap story so as to dupe them,” she claimed.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/three-siblings-allegedly-kidnap-daughter-church-member

Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by GistmoreNG: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
tttttttttttttt undecided
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by rusher14: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jehovah's witness for that matter?

The world is indeed coming to an end.

9 Likes

Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by NwaAmaikpe: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Please what is going on with JW folks of nowadays?
Their girls are now the most wayward in Nigeria, their teens have resorted to crime.

Who would have ever thought that a JW member will be interested in stockpiling wealth in this earth.

They want the good things of life but they won't work for it.
You'd see them walking around streets just looking for a fine house that they'd inherit when rapture occurs and only them are left on earth.

Such a confused lot.

Vote, no
Register for census, no
Celebrate birthday, no
Celebrate Christmas, no.

But just skip their name when paying Xmas bonus allowances and see them bring down hell.

The police should deal with them.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by aleeyus(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
A ...

If u know u know!

7 Likes

Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Correctgist(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
GistmoreNG:

BY GISTMORE.COM >>

SEE PHOTO Of THE BABY HERE
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Ebimor96: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
GistmoreNG:

The police deserve some accolades for prompt action here...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by PrincessB1(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Look at them.

Even at younger age, they've learnt to kidnap.
They even turn it to joint family biz.

Naija don tire me sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by SweetBuns(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
OMG... And I live close to Oba Ile!!!!!
Things are happening o

2 Likes

Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Naijawebmaster: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
The crime rate in Nigeria is becoming too worrisome. God protect us.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Morbeta11(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
I cry for Nigeria my country....
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by richfriendsng: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
reach thousands of customers this festive season and have a massive sale ,you need a website for that, check my signature to know how.
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by GenFunction: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
cartel men them..that family dey hot.
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by theoldpretender(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Christians and Children....ehn....

Christians and kidnapping....ehn

Christians!
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Duru1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
I have not read any post on this issue from Yari.ba and Afonja peeps shouting "hang them, kill them and burn them".
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Cumtroller: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Family Business!!!
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Jaqenhghar: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Una never see anything
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by jayextra(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
<b>Lol all this mumu hustle for xmas celebration...Chai Jehovah Witness? Nd they told them to bury the ransom *sighs* happy jailing.
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by Zandroid: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by harkandey(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
chai, and I live in Akure,
all this little guyz
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Their girls are now the most wayward in Nigeria, their teens have resorted to crime.

Who would have ever thought that a JW member will be interested in stockpiling wealth in this earth.

You'd see them walking around streets just looking for a fine house that they'd inherit when rapture occurs and only them are left on earth.

Such a confused lot.

Vote, no
Register for census, no
Celebrate birthday, no
Celebrate Christmas, no.

But just skip their name when paying Xmas bonus allowances and see them bring down hell.

i hail jare......... you knw them well well.....lol grin cheesy
Re: 3 Siblings Paraded For Kidnapping Church Member’s 6-year-old Daughter by tammie24: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a confused lot.

Vote, no
Register for census, no
Celebrate birthday, no
Celebrate Christmas, no.

bigot

Their girls the most wayward but IBO women are in highest in prostitution forget what they say about Benin girls #fact

Doesn't stop your brothers from trooping to the sw in large numbers in search for a better life

How many Yorubas are in the east?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Hospital Owner To Treat Wounded Colleagues – Police / NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.