Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar (12868 Views)

U.S Police Seizes Fake Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags Worth $1 Billion (Pics) / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by TMSMedia: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes $269,000 Fake Dollars (Photos)

Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have unraveled a cluster of cannabis syndicates operating in the Opuje forests in Edo state where massive warehouses and tents storing over 317,417 kilograms (317.4 metric tons) of the psychoactive substance were destroyed and set ablaze in a two-day operation, IGBERETV reports.

In a statement released, the spokesperson of the antidrug agency, Femi Babafemi, said a suspect, Omoruan Theophilus, 37, who parades himself as a Police Inspector to convey the drugs from the forests to the cities and three others identified as Aigberuan Jacob, 42; Ekeinde Anthony Zaza, 53, and Naomi Patience Ohiewere, 42, were arrested in connection with the drugs.

"The Opuje community in Owan West Local Government Area, Edo State, is notorious for cannabis cultivation, where the cartels invest huge resources, cutting down economic trees of the forest reserves and cultivating cannabis on a large scale, running into hundreds of hectares.

After harvest, they build warehouses inside the forest reserves and employ the services of armed youths to protect the warehouses 24/7.

Accessing the forest on Wednesday 18th January took hours of trekking by hundreds of NDLEA operatives who were ambushed with bonfire by armed youths on their way out of the community the following day but were able to successfully leave the area without any casualty except the heavy investment losses inflicted on the cartels".

Also, the Agency on Thursday January 19th acted on intelligence received from the Drug Enforcement Administration of the United States and busted a criminal syndicate involved in the trafficking of fake USD currency in Lagos.

"During a combined operation carried out by NDLEA operatives with their EFCC colleagues, a total of $269,000 counterfeit US dollars were recovered from the syndicate at Oniru Shoprite area of Lekki, Lagos, where three suspects were arrested" he stated

The agency directed that the fake dollars recovered and suspects arrested in the Lekki operation be immediately transferred to the EFCC for possible prosecution.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437378/ndlea-storms-edo-forests-razes-317-tons-cannabis-warehouses-seizes-269000-fake-dollars-photos/

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by TMSMedia: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
More

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Urheadmaster(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
tongue
Omoruan Theophilus, 37.

Aigberuan Jacob, 42.

Ekeinde Anthony Zaza, 53
and

Naomi Patience Ohiewere, 42, are simply the species of BAT the main Escobat in times of drug dealing businessmen tongue

Kudos to the NDLEA officials for the good job.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Zonefree(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Innocent cannabis cry

27 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Mrkumareze(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Too bad, person hustle gone. Cannabis isn't bad, just consume responsibly.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by longetivity(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Good

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Jennyclay(f): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Well done NDLEA.

As ugly as Edo men, they still involve themselves in illicit drugs undecided.

See oshiomole face
See Obaseki face
See the police impersonator face.

Edo men are so Ugly! Puke!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Pickmycall: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why is that drugs that destroys the human body systems sells more than drugs that helps one to stay alive?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by SWATMan: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
I thought that they would have also used the same Intel to seek out those terrorists hiding in the same Forest kidnapping and killing people. What a country.

13 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by kereman1: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Vote for PO, when he emerge president, there will be no need engaging in illicit business cos work will be plenty

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Emmanuella00(f): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
They've done noble.
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by VEXT: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubu boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by digitalmonster(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Na wa o...Yahoo , drugs... What's wrong with Nigerians sef...why not channel that energy in ICT and see your Financial life transform overnight...

CPA and Affiliate marketing can make you rich legally right from the comfort of your home MP people.. Get the requisite training and a mentor...

My CPA Mentorship training video can transform any jobless youth out their to a millionaire right from the comfort of his/her home... Don't do fraud or drugs... Earn money legitimately and be financially free with peace of mind.

Read some of my thread to learn more about this online legitimate business..

And you can reach me via Telegram or WhatsApp...

@digitalmonster24 or 0 9 1 5 0 75 2 8 1 7

Take a look at weekly earnings from this business and payment collected via payoneer below

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by CursedOsuPigs: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

D don spoil Slawomir or shey na Slawomirr business

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by menole: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nawa ooo. Aboki don suffer ooo. Fake dollars everywhere

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by ephraim18(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubu urchings
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by kaywhy09(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Edo no deh carry last
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Brendaniel: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wow...
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Trilz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
na wa o

I do data entry jobs and I am good at it kindly check my signature for my contact.

so we can discuss how we can start with your project/job
kind regards
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by JoeyNaza: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ggg
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by TenHag: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
No kala
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by hashtagged(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
That's why ma supplier wasn't picking up

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by ednut1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nigeria should legalize this trade for exports. No point wasting it

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by KarlWhyte(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
ok
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Righthussle: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
I don't believe the dollars is fake. Una don change am. Na real dollars una seize una come change am to fake one so that una go share am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Blaze14k: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
They fo soon say nah igbo people
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Abimbola29(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ndlea is the only agency working right now..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
Why is that drugs that destroys the human body systems sells more than drugs that helps one to stay alive?

All drugs taken in the right amount can wreck havoc in your body...yes, even drugs like Panadol.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
kereman1:
Vote for PO, when he emerge president, there will be no need engaging in illicit business cos work will be plenty

Be deceiving yourself!!! He will end up blaming Buhari just the way Buhari has been blaming Jonathan for his inability to perform.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
ednut1:
Nigeria should legalize this trade for exports. No point wasting it

It has been suggested, and public opinion says no. sadly.

Even me, before I got myself some education, I would have been among the people shouting abuse at cannabis growers and consumers.
Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by Konjiboii: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
What's all this. na why Lou don cost gan , make Marwa sef dey calm down.

I suspect this men dey burn ariz dey keep Lou to demselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Two Shameless Ladies Fight Dirty, Nak*d In Public (watch Video 18+) / Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos / Youths Protest Death Of Four People In Taraba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.